Vampire bite BSA statistics

Bit 2 more 1 died 1 turned and stayed ^-^

Totals until today;

4 Repulsed

7 Stayed

10 Killed

*Bit another one and it died d:

Edited by Elery.

In the last week, bit 2. One died, one turned and stayed. I dropped it in the AP later.

Luck was definitely with me tonight. Three bites one repulse (congrats to whoever caught it) and two turns and stays. Happiness abounds. laugh.gif

Was hoping to turn a bunch of vamps to gift away but naturally, out of 5 bites, 3 were killed and only 2 turned and stayed. rolleyes.gif

ETA: Bit another, turned and stayed. =)

Edited by Varekis

Bit eleven today. Four were repulsed, one died, six stayed but were given to the AP.

Bit four today: 2 deaths, 1 repulse, 1 stay.

92+ eggs

50+ dead

26 stays

16 repulse

Another bite, successful turn and booted to the AP (whoever catches a vamp bitten by Senior, he's one of my boys :D)

... Omg, fail. I didn't check the lineage, assuming it was a CB fog but it's a 4G tinselfail from Patxaran (and Patxaran is a rather spiffy name x3) with fog! I love that pairing and don't have any dragons from it yet. Silly Varekis! *notes to self to always check lineage* xP

Edited by Varekis

Another turn and stay for me today as well biggrin.gif

Hm, I caught about ten eggs off the abandoned page to bite & release and six of them were successful, four of those auto-abandoned. So...

10 caught

4 died

6 successful

4 auto-abandoned

6 more bites today, 3 turns and stays (all abandoned), 2 deaths, 1 repulse.

99+ eggs

52+ dead

30 stays

17 repulse

Getting closer to that all important milestone: 99 bites!

Edit: +1 turn and stay.

Edited by Nine

Two more bites today, and again 1 died and the other turned and stayed

Totals until today;

4 Repulsed

8 Stayed

11 Killed

Two bites and two repulses, to day biggrin.gif Enjoy your new Vamps catchers!

Went through my (messy) notes and I think the numbers are correct now:

Bites: 301

Deaths: 162 (53,8%)

Repulses: 57 (18,9%)

Stays: 82 (27,2%)

Oops forgot to update. I have four CB hatchies right now (two gendered) so I'm still moving along towards my ultimate vampire army. I've upped the goal now from 200 to 300 to keep my interest from waning. Certainly they're the only things on my scroll that are currently having any sort of success (apparently my metallics have taken a hike temporarily I hope) so I'll keep on plugging away with my vamps smile.gif

Edited by Misha

Woah, what happened to my thread??

Second time it's been wiped, guess it got too big.

Sadly, it also erased discussion of "The Change" last year (~May - Nov) when most bites resulted in a Kill.

I came here to report that I went 5 days without a Kill, with the rest being about 70% Kept and 30% Kicked to AP. A lucky 5 days for me biggrin.gif

Had five more "bites" today with the result of two kills, one repulse to the AP and two more turns and stays. Go me!

And two more bites today with 100% success both turned and stayed. I now have two gendered hatchies and five vamp eggs on my scroll all CB. Keep on trucking my little vamps!

Tried biting again yesterday (or the day before), turned and stayed, so right now, it's 2 bitten, 2 turned, 1 repulse and 1 stayed happy.gif

I've bitten two eggs so far and I got to keep them both. I hope it keeps up, I want an army so I can start biting eggs for other people. lol