jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

Today a friend of mine caught 6 eggs from the AP, bit them all, had one death, one stay, 4 autoed and picked up by 3 people.

Better luck lately. I'm up to 173 Vamps on Scroll as well as four CB Vamp hatchies on my scroll currently. I don't have any idea of what the record is for Vamps (although I know quite a few might be over 200) but I'd like to set the record as I dearly love my little blood brood. smile.gif

Edited by Misha

A bite and a repulse! Was hoping to give that Vamp to someone who needed it, but now someone else who needed it, has it xd.png

Thread was getting to big so was cleaned. smile.gif

Bit 2 today, 1 repulsed and 1 killed. It's been a while since an egg died from a bite.

Totals until today;

4 Repulsed

5 Stayed

8 Killed

Two bites and both were repulsed as hoped! Enjoy the little monsters, catchers. :D

Bit two yesterday and got one repulse and one turn/stay.

Bit one two today and being Friday 13th it both ended up dead. dry.gif

Edited by CatCreature

A turn and stay, on Friday the 13th, and it has a great code too! Love it xd.png

So far I'm having awesome luck!! I've got two vampires that other people gave me and I've refused to use them untill now because I was worried that they would end up killing the eggs I had. I decided finally that I'd use them today and what do you know? Two of two vamped, and they both stayed!! Awesome!

Edited by StarSea

This morning, three bites equals one kill, one repulse (congrats to whoever grabbed it) and one turn and stay. As of now have two CB vamps eggs currently on scroll.

Edited by Misha

Three bites in the past 12 hours. 2 repulsed and 1 stayed, which is awesome because they were all mis-clicks. tongue.gif

Was biting for gifting and naturally my vamp killed the egg. >> Then I bit another and got a successful turn. <:

Bit another one, turned and stayed ^-^ I'm starting to like biting too much >_<

Totals until today;

4 Repulsed

6 Stayed

8 Killed

Ah..yesterday not so much luck. Five bites, two repulses, two kills and one stayed and turned. (lots of eggshells abound). But today much better. Bit two CB Eggs and both turned and stayed. The army marches along happily with their numbers growing.

Over the past two days (when I've had a chance to come online,) I've had one repulse, and two turn and stays. Not looking forward to my next bite, since I'm due a death, lol.

How do you bite?

Sorry if I'm kinda a noob... sad.gif

You need a Vampire dragon which you can either catch on your own off of the Abandoned Page or someone might gift you one. On their "actions" page is an option to bite an egg on your scroll. There are three possible outcomes: the egg dies, turns into a Vamp egg, but is repulsed from your scroll (and goes to the AP where another user can grab it,) or the egg turns into a Vamp and stays on your scroll.

There is also a section on them in the FAQ's biggrin.gif Hopefully this helped you.

Oh, and if you don't have a Vampire yet, there is a gifting thread specifically for people without Vamps in the Trading Forum. This thread

Edited by CDM