jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

One bite and death today, though my ratios are starting to look a little less unbalanced when compared to last year.

83+ eggs

47+ dead

22 stays

14 repulse

+1 repulse.

+1 death.

+ another repulse.

Edited by Nine

6 stayed, 2 abandoned, 0 killed

EDIT: Some were given as gifts to people so even though they stayed they didn't stay on my scroll long lol

Edited by Lord_Kishin

My last two bites succeeded, they both stayed. However, the one before got abandoned.

Building my Army is ongoing. Three bites today. One repulsed and the other two turned and stayed. Go my little sharp-toothed vampires make more little ones... laugh.gif

I've had some success and some not-so-successful bites lately. I'm almost positive I haven't been keeping correct count, but oh well =P That's what the plus sign is for.

84+ eggs

47+ dead

23 stays

14 repulse

8 stayed, 2 abandoned, 0 killed

Apparently my other dragons don't mind the presence of Vamp dragons... The 2 that got tossed to the AP were my very first ones every other bite after that has succeeded and stayed on my scroll (until gifted by me)

4 Bites:

3 Got Converted And Stayed

1 Died

Lucky Me biggrin.gif

Bit hoping for a repulse, but alas the egg stayed. Better than being locked though, no complaints.

85+ eggs

47+ dead

24 stays

14 repulse

Yesterday was a good day of biting for me. I have seven vamps, and in attempt to help clear out the abandoned cave from blockers, I successfully bit six staying eggs, and only had one die. Then I released all of the vamp eggs into the abandoned cave to find new homes. :]

Last 12 bites have been half killed, half turned and stayed. I dropped in really to see if repulse even happens anymore! It used to be for me roughly half repulsed, but I haven't had a repulse in months...

Added another CB Vamp Egg to my scroll along with the three remaining hatchies (all CB as well). Up to 162 now. biggrin.gif

Two more bites. A death and a turn and stay. Meh, not bad.