jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

About half of my bites get repulsed, so I guess I'm making lots of people happy smile.gif

Very few are being killed. I'm happy that it's back to the "good old days" of biting. biggrin.gif

had another turn'n'stay today smile.gif will gift it to my friend who hoards Vamps.

Bites: 6

Stayed: 2

Repulsed: 2

Killed: 2

Yay, caught another vamp just the other day. Lucky me ^^

Edited by selanrael

My friend has just had her third successful bite on the trot. smile.gif Shame the egg didn't repulse and give her her eggslot back like she wanted. xd.png

I've bitten around five misclicks in recent weeks, and they've all turned/repulsed. Feels good, man.

Just bit 3 eggs;

1 Repulsed

1 Stayed

1 Killed

First time I'm able to turn eggs

Before this I sporadically bit eggs once in a while, about 4 and they all died.

Bit another one today, it turned and was repulsed. Someone without Vamps caught it so I'm happy wink.gif

*Bit another one and it turned and stayed ;D

Edited by Elery.

Two bites, one kill and one turn and stay. Have a vamp hatchie and two eggs currently on scroll. Slowly but surely working my way to 200 on scroll. wink.gif

4 bites tonight (what? I'm bored I tell you) laugh.gif

2 kills and 2 turned and stayed. Good enough for me. I currently have four CB Vamp eggs on scroll plus a CB hatchie. The army is marching towards it's goal.

Forget if I've still been keeping track...

One turn and stay today. GLINi, you have been spared.

79+ eggs

45+ dead

22 stays

12 repulse

Edit-

+2 repulses

+2 stays

+1 kill

Edited by Nine

Neat, both bites I did today converted the eggs to Vampires.

My total now is: 15 bites = 7 Successes + 8 Kills

Two bites today, one kill and one turn and stay. No repulses in the last couple of efforts after the three I produced a few days ago in one made bite fest..interesting.

Two bites just now: one turned and stayed, the other was repulsed. Was kind of hoping both would repulse. :P

Im pretty lucky. I started with 2 eggs (From trades) And now I have 13-15 vamps! xd.png Now I can bite practically everyday! Now my scroll will be overloading with vamps!

8 bites

- 2 kills (vamps from new clans on my scroll seem to kill their first bitten)

- 1 repulse

- 5 undead on my scroll smile.gif

Two bites again, with one death and one turn and stay. Though I've got to say my vamps are about the only successful thing going on my scroll right now. I've got four vamp hatchies and the egg for my efforts.

Total Bites: 19

Repulsed: 4

Turned: 11

Killed: 4

Total Bites: 22

Repulsed: 4

Turned: 13

Killed: 5

first bite, and it was a repulse! ...and i ended up picking up another egg of the same specias even though i bit it because i didnt want another magma. duuuuuur?

Three bites this afternoon, one kill, one repulse and one turn and stay. Pretty even for the day. Congrats to whoever caught the repulse! biggrin.gif

So I just bit my first egg ever, and I got this:

T Virus bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire. However, your other dragons become repulsed by the egg and toss it away from you.

Lol, looks like my other dragons didn't like little vampy, hope whoever got him off the AP enjoys him!