jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

Another two bites, one died and one turned and stayed...now have two CB Vamp eggs and a hatchie..the army marches on.. laugh.gif

I've been trying to assist in clearing the AP by snagging undesirable eggs and converting them into vampires. Most everyone will pick up a vamp, even if it has the worst lineage imaginable, which makes me... well, quite happy. More eggs live, and not only that, they become incapable of breeding more than once a month.

My last mega-bite (two days ago) produced 9 vampire eggs, and killed 2. I don't recall which were repulsed, as I abandoned all of the eggs produced.

2 bites. A death, and a turn and stay.

edit: Another bite, and another turn and stay biggrin.gif

Edited by CDM

Bit today and it was killed so now I'm stuck with a dead waverunner. D: I need that vampire to bite something for roleplay, dammit!

3 bites, all took, one APd, 2 gifted smile.gif

I bit an egg and it repulsed. ): I saw it in the AP but I didn't click fast enough.

Just bit three eggs. One died, two turned and stayed.

I've had some pretty good luck with my vampires lately.

I bit two again yesterday. One killed, one turned and stayed.

Just bit 3 eggs;

1 Repulsed

1 Stayed

1 Killed

First time I'm able to turn eggs

Before this I sporadically bit eggs once in a while, about 4 and they all died.

Edited by Elery.

Had a repulse and a turn and stay.

Got to give it a rest for a while now, as I've only got one more kill slot left and I like to try and get my vamps in two's!

Just bit four CB Eggs, one died and the other three repulsed. That's a lot of repulses so congrats to those who picked them up on the AP! biggrin.gif

Two bites today. A death, and a turn and stay. One of these days, I'm going to have to sit down and actually record my numbers again.

One success, one repulse, no deaths. Here are my stats for the past few weeks:

1 kill

3 repulses

6 stays

I also summoned successfully today so it's been a good day. I missed a CB gold though.