jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

I bit something a few days ago and it died. The time before that, earlier in the week I think, was also a death. I haven't had luck for quite a while. I should just stop trying. tongue.gif

My last bites before Christmas just done. Three kills and one turned and stayed. Seems to be about the same as I go on 75% are kills in general. I'm lucky I got that one to turn. dry.gif

4 bites, 4 kills mad.gif

BUT, I managed to catch one off the AP biggrin.gif

Doomsday 12/21/2012:

4 bites, 4 kills

...and I *really* wanted a Doomsday Vampire mad.gifmad.gif

Edited by jis99

Hey, I think I want to try for a Christmas Dragon turned vampire. I've seen plenty of Christmas eggs on the AP for all to pick up so I don't think I'm making anyone lose a chance at previous years (I hope). Keep your fingers crossed for me. laugh.gif

ETA: I managed to convert a Yulebuck egg into a vamp egg. So does it stay since it's no longer an Christmas Dragon? Mm...also there were three other eggs in the clutch that went to the AP so lots of good times for those looking to catch up with their Holiday Dragons.

Edited by Misha

I don't bite that often, but recently the ratios seemed to go back to "normal"... about 2 or 3 killed, one repulsed and 1 stayed.

I don't bite that often, but recently the ratios seemed to go back to "normal"... about 2 or 3 killed, one repulsed and 1 stayed.

The ratios for me are about 75% kill rate and only about 25% scoot through as a repulse or turn and stay. If the ratios were better I'd be doing seven eggs several times a week to build up my army.

ive only used mine once recently it turned and i kept it tongue.gif (till it was traded) and i just caught one a few min ago xd.png

Yup true to form. 2/3 kills and 1/3 of turn and stays. Three bites with two kills and one turn and stay.

Edited by Misha

I just successfully bit a Grey egg. Wasn't CB, but hey, I'll take that over a death any day. (What's more, it was with The Great Egg Crunch. Sure shows how I feel about my success rate, eh?)

Bit a CB Egg hoping it would turn and it did! Turned and stayed on scroll so, while I had a bunch of captives CB Eggs I decided not to push my luck and keep the vamp hatchie and now two eggs happy and healthy with no kills. Maybe that will set a new standard of luck for the new year in bites. At least I hope so. smile.gif