jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

i havent bit for somewhere around a week, but the last 6 bites were successful, kept the eggs and turned.

I have about 7 stays, 5 repluses, and 2 dead bites. Yay for my luck.

I'll add a double grrrr...to that Cat Creature. Four bites with three kills and *one* turn and stay. The kills were in lesser amounts about a month ago and now they seem to be picking up again. Along with my blacks, stripes and metallics basically refusing to breed for me it's double grrrrrr..time.

8/. I really need vamp babies, and mine are all on cooldown. Grrrrz indeed.

Bit a missclick and this one turned and stayed.

7 bites

1 kept

6 killed

...and the Summer of Mostly Death continues...

Bit a mis-click and it was repulsed biggrin.gif

Today:

4 bites

3 killed

1 turned and stayed

Total:

Amount of bites: 379

Deaths: 200 (52,8%)

Repulses: 72 (19%)

Stays: 107 (28,2%)

Out of nine bites over the last two days I've had

5 deaths

1 repulse

and 3 turned and stayed.

I've also noticed that my successes have come from my males. All bites from my females die. Don't think that is possible to code but still found it interesting.

The "kills" are up again (at least with my vamps). I did three bites and got two kills and a repulse (congrats to whoever caught the baby vamp). But it is very annoying at this point in my push to my goal of three hundred to get all these kills. *blows raspberry* dry.gif

Well, today my first vamp grew up, so i thought i would try out the bite option on a CB mint that I got from the AP. I was expecting a death, but it turned and stayed! biggrin.gif So far I'm lucky, but this is only my first bite. xd.png

4 bites today

2 deaths

1 repulse

1 turned and stayed

Now I'm sitting here and giggle about the fact that Hear my Voice of Agony bit and turned an egg with a code that reads Egahh. xd.png

Edit: New day, new bites

3 bites

2 deaths

1 turned and stayed

/Edit to add another failbite

Edited by CatCreature

Two bites yesterday...both deaths sad.gif

Well, I did a bit better I bit three on my own scroll with two deaths (yuck) and one stay and turn. I did also receive another vamp egg as a gift-- so not so bad for the moment. smile.gif

I do have new vamps on my scroll. I just bit three and one repulsed and the other two turned and stayed. Phew. I'd been getting a lot of kills before this--so an improvement (at least for today). So now I have a total of two hatchies (one gendered) and three CB Vamp eggs on my scroll. biggrin.gif

Edited by Misha

Just got another vamp baby, lol. This is fun, and I get more babies than I kill. Yay for cool luck~

Tripple Grrr!!! mad.gif

3 bites - 3 deaths

Awww! That stinks. 8c. I don't understand how I'm so lucky sometimes. :/. I hope you get those vamps!