jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

Lady luck was with me tonight--two bites and two turn and stays. What with the bites from yesterday I have four CB vamp eggs on scroll. smile.gif

Blech. I guess I got two kills tonight in exchange for the two that turned and stayed for me the other day. I'm on a bite-a-thon that will continue until I, at least, reach three hundred vampires on scroll (maybe more?). dry.gif

Two kills today. >.<

Edit: ... and a repulse. dry.gif

How am I going to keep Misha at bay with this rate? xd.png

Edited by CatCreature

Worst biting session EVER:

8 bites:

5 killed

3 kicked

All that biting, and I got zilch. I'm almost glad that I'm egg-locked so I don't have to look at DC for a day sad.gif

Did just one bite tonight that was successful and had a turn and stay. Along with the new vamp egg that makes a total of five CB Vamps (four hatchies and one egg). *Vamp Army marches on* laugh.gif

Geez! I wanted my 100th successfull turn and stayed but I had to go through one death and two repulses to get it. dry.gif

Edit:

I kept on biting...

2 bites;

1 death and 1 turn and stayed

Now I'm locked...

Edited by CatCreature

The only time I've ever bitten an egg was a success and a stay. smile.gif I believe I gave it away or AP'd it, though. Wasn't interested in another vampy egg.

Bit a misclick and it died. First I have had die in a long while.

7 bites

2 kept

5 killed

Well, it's not as bad as last year's Summer of Death. More like the Summer of Mostly Death biggrin.gif

I kind of wonder if the whole summer thing has anything to do with it. NDs are said to be rarer, in the summer, so why not vamps? It would make sense, vampires having a *thing* about sunlight, which there is so much of in summer.

All Right. Better this afternoon. Since all my "wanted" breedings are unsuccessful lately I've been biting up a storm. Three bites done just now and only one kill and two turn and stays. So I have four hatchies (one gendered) and two new vamp eggies. Let's go vamp army rise up and take over my scroll. wink.gif

Edited by Misha

I kind of wonder if the whole summer thing has anything to do with it. NDs are said to be rarer, in the summer, so why not vamps? It would make sense, vampires having a *thing* about sunlight, which there is so much of in summer.

I thought maybe they go on vacation in the summer laugh.gif

Better luck today:

5 bites

3 kept

2 killed

I went for three bites this afternoon and one kill, one repulse and one stay and turn. Meh.

Came home to an egg-less scroll so I did some record breaking biting.

9 bites

4 deaths

3 turned and stayed

2 repulses

Eh Bummer. Four eggs bitten and three kills with one turn and stay. Why is it that my kills seem to be much more likely with my female vamps than the males? All three kills were with the females. Maybe it's just me but I noticed the trend about a year back. Interesting but maybe it's only my scroll.

3 bites.

1 repulse. (which i got back from the abandoned page.)

1 kill.

1 stay (which rocks because it has a cool code and 4h20!)

I laughed so hard when I got my repulse back. <3

4 bites. Two kills, one repulse (congrats whoever caught it) and only one turn and stay. This stinks dry.gif