jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

ive only ever done 4 bites. and i kept EVERY SINGLE ONE! and thats all i need. 2 adults and 3 frozon hatchies. so it looks like ill never see what a failed or repulsed looks like laugh.gif

Bit a misclick and it turned and stayed.

Even though I have very few vamps, it appears to me that successful bites are more uncommon. In total I have had 6 bites, for 4 turned and stayed; and 2 deaths. The first 4 were all in a row...now I have killed 2 in a row. Even though it is harder now...I like that because you feel more REWARDED for your efforts now.

If you dont want to read my rant:

OVERALL

6 bites

4 turned and stayed

2 dead

Only did one bite since my others are still on cool-down.

1 CB Egg turned vampire and stayed.

Due to problems getting on the forum last night I couldn't report that yesterday that with five bites I had two kills, two turned and stayed and one repulsed. Just a few minutes ago I bit two with one kill and on stay and turn. Since it seems none of my dragons want to produce eggs I've gone on a bite-a-thon. laugh.gif

Last 6 bites have all been kills. This is starting to parallel my breeding and summoning luck.... xd.png

Edited by fainewebbe

Four bites, three kills and one that turned. I'm glad it stayed.

Two bites today. A repulse and a kill.

First try with my vampire.

Bit a Terrae egg, it turned into a vampire but got kicked out xP

Edited by Borzaya

5 bites

1 kept

4 killed

It seems that I can only get one successful bite a day.

I don't do any breeding stuff so biting and collecting new dragons are the only things I enjoy here. Without biting, it's pretty boring waiting around for new releases..... sad.gifsad.gif

Luck is getting better:

6 bites:

3 kept

3 killed

What's interesting is that the vamp boys killed the eggs and the vamp girls turned the eggs.

Three bites and three kills. Blurgh. dry.gif

Got my third vamp bit, a total sucess, stayed on scroll, caught another.

Edited by Ashes The Second

Count now at 7 bites and 7 kills. xd.png

Can add this pile of FAIL onto my GoN summoning one....

An actual bite and stay today. I thought for sure that I was going to see the killed message.

Three bites tonight one kill, one turned and stayed and one repulsed (congrats to whoever caught it!). Much better than my last few tries so I'm happy.

Another three bites this afternoon. Lucky day for me. Only one kill and two turns and stays. The only problem now is coming up with names anymore with the number of lovely vamps I've accumulated. I usually use "Death", "Fangs" or "Blood" in some way in their names in the last few months. If anyone has any super delicious ideas for names feel free to pm me as I'd be very grateful for ideas that, perhaps, haven't occurred to me. (Especially now that I've another three eggs I'm going to have to name) smile.gif