jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

Four bites, four deaths. Looks like I'm bucking the upward trend a littler here.

I've been doing pretty well lately.

My updated bite record is:

13 Successes, 2 Repulsed, 11 Kills

Ewwww...five bites with four kills and one repulse *rolls eyes*

Wheee! Biting spree! xd.png

7 bites

3 turned and stayed

1 death

3 repulses

And no, kind person who pm'd me, I don't want the repulses back. wink.gif

I now have over 240 Vampires. biggrin.gif

Spitfire turned and stayed! Knowing my luck, it won't gender the gender I want it to. dry.gif

Better luck tonight - my vamps bit three eggs one repulsed and the other two turned and stayed. Congrats to the person who caught the repulse. I now have three gendered vamp hatchies, three ungendered vamp hatchies and two vamp eggs on my scroll. smile.gif

Edited by Misha

Just bit a purple ridgewing and it turned and stayed. ^^

ETA:

@ below: It's nothing, really! Your enthusiasm catches on and makes me more than happy to help. =p (plus I do have a habit of obsessing over my dragon names... so Coven would be happy to know his victims are going to a vamp dedicated scroll tongue.gif)

Edited by Varekis

Bit three tonight with one kill and with two turn and stays. Also the very kind Varekis donated a lovely vamp egg to my growing army of the undead. *thanks profusely*

Edited by Misha

One bite on a black dragon egg (breed) failed egg died.

Ick. Four bites this afternoon and four kills. I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to clear for breeding *sweeps eggshells away* dry.gif

Was lucky last night. A turn and stay (that I AP'd,) and a repulse smile.gif

Another biting spree:

6 bites

3 dead

1 repulse

2 turned and stayed

I have five vamp hatchies and one egg due the gracious generosity of others (I killed four last night). Will update once I bite later as my metallics stink and won't breed for nothing.. dry.gif

ETA: Done with biting for tonight...four lousy kills (urk), one repulse (congrats whoever got it) and two turn and stays. Mediocre result but better than nothing.

Edited by Misha

Two bites today, two dead. It feels like kill rates are slightly higher, at the moment.

106+ eggs

56+ dead

31 stays

19 repulse

Edited by Nine

I think they might be slightly higher too, I just killed my first egg. Might have something to do with me bragging about being perfect! Was 4 bites for 4 stays, but the unlucky 5th never saw the light of day...

8 bitten.

3 stays

1 repulse

4 dead.

Edited by Valera

5 bites today:

1 repulse

3 dead

1 turned and stayed

I agree, they seem to kill more nowadays. >.<

got 4 successful bites, 2 stayed on scroll, I plan on keeping none though. I no longer raise new dragons, I breed what I have to try and get more gold and silver dragons, as well as vampires, so I can release them into the cave for others to get lucky and try to grab ... I hope they go to a good home smile.gif

(9 total bite attempts)

Edited by AngieFC

The killing rate does indeed seem to have gone up via my anecdotal evidence. I had eight kills in two days before performing a couple of bite(s) one just now that turned and stayed for me. With the gift of another vamp egg I'm still revving up my engines to create my army but it'll definitely slow the process if the ratio of success is changing again. I have many, many broken eggshells. On the upside with as many vamps as I have I can keep trying each day even with limited success. smile.gif

Edited by Misha