jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

I only have 2 Vamps, so only 2 attempts from me tonight. Both turned and went straight to the AP :/

Edited by The Dragoness

I haven´t tried in a long time (didn´t try the BSA in 2016 at all):

on May 31st one egg was killed when bitten, just now one egg turned and stayed, can be gifted in 5 hours, if anyone is interested ^^

Edited by tjenni

12 total in the last month or so my action log tells me

Anyway, the totals come to

Killed: 7

Bit and Abandoned: 2

Bit and Stayed: 3 (I abandoned one without realizing it; it stayed, then I abandoned it manually thinking it was a different egg)

All of the ones abandoned I could not recover. I have horrid luck; it sucks...

I have a few CB Vampires (not bitten) that rarely bites, and when my Lady finally did bite an egg, it got abandoned to ap sad.gif Yay me.

Stats for the last month give or take.

Three bites.

One dead, one abadoned and one stayed.

Well, went on a vamp craze for a few days (probably not a craze for most who post here but for me it was) so I'm back...

Anyway, the statistics are

Bit & killed: 10

Bit & Stayed: 7

Bit & Abandoned: 3

Actually a 50/50 chance of success this go-round. Apparently I've been using the right type of eggs or something cause I haven't had anything remotely close to this happen for about 2 years.

Been noticing my luck with vamps as of late has turned rather sour, so did a tally. From action log of past couple weeks:

42 killed

22 repulsed

10 keep

Almost perfect 1:2:4 ratio :V

//attempts to sweep eggshells off scroll to keep trying

Probably nothing, seems more successful when biting at night...?

Edited by spatio

Just bit my first egg for ages. I was hoping to clear up an egg space, but instead it died. Oh well. 

The ratio for deaths is still very poor. Looks like there's not going to be a lot of vamps in the AP for Halloween

3 Repulse, 1 keep, 6 dead

One dead one repulse from my two vamps (didn't know the repulse would happen... Next time i'm prepared) last week.

I haven't tried biting for awhile, so here goes:

9 bites:

6 dead

3 tossed to AP   (guess I made 3 people happy)

Seems the ratios are mixed up.

Did 2 more bites:

1 stayed  O.O   (I'm really amazed!)

1 dead

At least I got 1 out of 8.

Edited by jis99

Over the last few days, tried 23 bites. Results were as follows:

Kept: 6

Killed: 12

Repulsed: 5

Almost perfect 1:2:1 :/ I swear the ratios weren't this bad when I first joined...

Are these being tracked some how? Or are people just posting to see what the general success and failure trends are? *is curious*

On 11/10/2017 at 6:16 PM, Shokomon said:

Are these being tracked some how? Or are people just posting to see what the general success and failure trends are? *is curious*

Well, in the beginning of biting (Halloween 2009) the ratios were 50% kept, 25% tossed to AP, and 25% killed. Reading what people post, killing is the most likely result, followed by abandon, then (if you're lucky) kept.

Nothing has been as  bad as the Summer of Death, 2011. 143 bites, 4 kept. A couple tossed. The rest killed.

My bites from this past week:

1 tossed, 2 turned, 5 deaths.

And of course the bite I most cared about was one of the deaths. :/

Had a wonderful run just now. 17 turned before I got scroll locked with 6 deaths. I almost ran out of vamps. So close! Looks like they got snatched out of the AP pretty quick too.

I've been having rotten luck lately with my vampires, especially the one who has 27 successful bites under her belt. She's been failing to turn eggs lately 

My Vamps are on a killing spree. 3 of 3 dead eggs.