jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

I bit an egg today that was a CB Water Walker, and it turned and stayed. biggrin.gif *Pets Vampire nicely*

All the other times I've bitten eggs they ended up dying. sad.gif

Six bites today-- 2 dead, 2 repulses, 2 stays.

66+ eggs

42+ dead

15 stays

9 repulse

My scroll just doesn't look right if there isn't at least one dead eggshell visible =o

Edit: +1 stay.

Edited by Nine

In the last week or so, I have had 4 bites (all gifted away smile.gif ), 3 repulsed (although that's a good thing for me. I take abandoned eggs, bite them then send them back for others) and two deaths.

Edited by Phovos the Raptor

Haven't had a successful bite since June 2nd, last year. Pretty much swore off biting, although I've managed to pick up 4 in the AP since the middle of January. Slogging through the AP just now, fed up with all the massive, messy inbred mis-clicks. Decided to bite one. It Vamped! It stayed! The string of failures has finally broken! biggrin.gif

Just bit three eggs in a row, in an attempt to get an egg for a User, and got two repulses (both AP eggs,) and a turn and stay. Yay!!

Edited by CDM

A bite and a repulse. At least it didn't die, but I was really hoping to keep this one. It's coded rhymed with sucked xd.png

I've had pretty good luck lately, but I just killed a spitfire. sad.gif I also grabbed a split from the desert with the intention of biting it too, forgetting that you can't bite them. Now I'm stuck with it. xd.png Fail.

Last night had my 3 vampires successfully bite 3 eggs, and only 1 got repulsed. I'd say that was a good night for my vampires smile.gif

I just got to keep two vampires. Bit twice, a neotropical and a waverunner if it matters. <3

One bite, egg turned and stayed. Going to bite again tomorrow but I'm egg-locked now.

Edit: egg was a CB storm/fog/grey.

Edited by inlaterdays

EDIT! (again)

wow my luck is turning! yup it is!

I had 2 more repulsed, then three more killed, and 16 more stays.

38 tries

8 kills

3 repulsed

27 stayed

ratio would be 8:3:27 out of a total of 38 tries.

27/38 is 0.710526316.... and on.

So a rounded 71% success, 21% kill, and 8% repulsed.

Not bad, if I do say so myself! And right now I have 5 vamp eggies on my scroll, the most I've ever had!

Edited by wmldrive

People convinced me to finally try biting again. Attempted a bite for my cereal lineage just now and it failed. =\

One death, three repulse, five keep since I started biting again like last week.

89% successful turn, 56% successful turn+stay