Dr. Paine

Description comments

This is the description for my zombie hatchling, When All Hope is Lost:

Eef looked over at the dragons she had killed. She never enjoyed sinking her blade into their chests or slashing their throats. The boiling hot blood that splattered on the ground always made her vomit from the metallic smell. But she needed practice with her reviving magic, as she found herself struggling with the spell. But oh, how her beloveds would brace themselves and simply wait for her to kill them. She wasn't sure whether to be thankful or not.

The hatchlings were worse, as they didn't understand what was happening.

This all had just felt like a murder spree. Covered in dirt and tears and dried dragon blood that was still slightly warm, she promised herself she wouldn't ever kill ever again.

A small hatchling crawled to her feet and spoke to her in broken English, reassuring her that eventually she would succeed. In that split second, before Eef could move, the hatchling impaled itself on her knife. In tears, she frantically fumbled over its body to bring it back to life.

So I have these comments. I'll bold the ones I sort of have trouble with.

•Accept: *beloved dragons* :) -H

•Accept: Woah. o.o This backstory. Different and emotionally powerful. Very good job on this. ~X

•Accept: Very sad D: But good! ~PG

•Abstain: "This all had just felt like a murder spree." This is awkward. Can you rephrase a bit?

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Reject: describing the ownder, not the dragon

•Accept:

•Accept: Not bad. :) ~D

•Abstain: Creepy. -CL

•Accept:

I feel like I need to get this off my chest. Whoever thought the "murder spree" sentence was awkward, I ran out of space. I have 6 characters remaining. XD Also I don't exactly see how it's "awkward"? What makes it awkward? It felt like a murder spree. How else do I say that? XD

Also that one rejection makes me nervous. D: Do you guys think it's okay that it's mostly the backstory and written like that? I guess it's not exactly describing the dragon, but it describes how it was made, so I'm not sure. :\

And thanks Dimar. XD I'm guessing that "-H" is herk so thanks, too. :3 Though, to CL, I'm not sure why it being creepy would result in abstaining, but okay.

Hi edwardelricfreak,

don't worry about the Abstain, some people abstain things that go out of their personal comfort zone but doesn't break rules.

There are quite a few stories focussing on the backstory that are regularly accepted as descrptions by mods, so don't worry too much.

One thing I missed in my comments (and I guess "beloveds" it is because of space) the hatchling shold have "thought" not "said" technically because of the telepathy thing but taht's a nitpick wink.gif.

Card Crimson Flare is one of the many dragons rescued and nurtured by the wide ranging clan of humans founded by AnselaJonla. His egg was found on the slopes of a volcano and taken to a hatchery to be raised.

Once  matured, he found his lifemate, a Misfit Pygmy, among the other AnselaJonla dragons. In the tradition of the AnselaJonla flock, both dragons took the same name, Card, to pass down to any of their offspring that remained within the flock.

Card Crimson Flare is often found bathing in the best patch of heat he can find, even if this means lying on another dragon. He's unusually lazy for a Crimson Flare, and he'll only take to the air if he's forced to. When he does fly, he's one of the fastest in the flock, which makes him an ideal messenger between the far-spread groups, even being willing to carry messages between the humans of the clan.

Abstain: bathing usually means cleaning oneself with water. Do you mean sunbathing?

Reject:

Accept:

Accept:

No idea why the description was rejected by that one user.

As for the abstain reason. No, because it's heat he's looking for, not sunlight. That use of bathing is, to me and to wiktionary (verb, definition 5), perfectly fine.

And I've just noticed a missing word, so I'm off to edit that in.

Abstain: bathing usually means cleaning oneself with water. Do you mean sunbathing?

Reject:

Accept:

Accept:

No idea why the description was rejected by that one user.

As for the abstain reason. No, because it's heat he's looking for, not sunlight. That use of bathing is, to me and to wiktionary (verb, definition 5), perfectly fine.

And I've just noticed a missing word, so I'm off to edit that in.

Congratulations - your description has been vistited by the "Random Rejecter". He's like this supervillain of descriptions. He will pop in from time to time to confuse poor describers wink.gif

Atlantis Nebula is one of the many dragons rescued and nurtured by the wide ranging clan of humans founded by AnselaJonla. His egg was found in the desert sands and taken to a hatchery to be raised.

Once he matured, he found his lifemate, a Coastal Waverunner, among the other AnselaJonla dragons. In the tradition of the AnselaJonla flock, both dragons took the same name, Atlantis, to pass down to any of their offspring that remained within the flock.

The Atlantises like to lounge by the waterside and watch the stars together. Nebula can name ever star in the night sky, but his favourites are those whose patterns are reflected on his wings.

Accept: *clan of humans*? Are you sure AJ? smile.gif -H

Accept:

Yes, Herk. The human clan are mentioned in a few of my descriptions. They're the descendants of a human who raised abandoned eggs to adulthood and created a list (the scroll) of the growing flock of dragons whom she'd helped and that decided to stick around.

Accept: *clan of humans*? Are you sure AJ? smile.gif -H

Accept:

Yes, Herk. The human clan are mentioned in a few of my descriptions. They're the descendants of a human who raised abandoned eggs to adulthood and created a list (the scroll) of the growing flock of dragons whom she'd helped and that decided to stick around.

OK smile.gif

I just wanted to make sure it was intentional and not a slip while writing that somehow got into your template wink.gif.

Going through and grabbing my descriptions to copy to a word doc for ease of reference when I write more, after managing to get Zav and Wirenth mixed up unsure.gif This is a long reply, and I cut the templated parts out except where it's relevant.

And... oops

Brienne Ember is one of the many dragons rescued and nurtured by the wide ranging clan of humans founded by AnselaJonla. His egg was found on the slopes of a volcano and taken to a hatchery to be raised.

Once he matured, he found his lifemate, a Falconiform Wyvern, among the other AnselaJonla dragons. In the tradition of the AnselaJonla flock, both dragons took the same name, Brienne, to pass down to any of their offspring that remained within the flock.

Brienne Ember is usually found near the volcano hatchery of the flock, which he defends by making the ground in the intruder's path too hot to cross. If anything gets too close, he'll maul them with claws and teeth instead.

Accept: OK smile.gif - H

Abstain: "Male egg was found"? I think you mean something other than male, but I'm not quite sure what. ~D

Accept:

Accept: Good smile.gif -Az

Good catch, Dimar. Herk and Az both missed that one. Fixed and resubmitted.

It may seem unusual for a Daydream dragon to be part of the flock's defence force, but that's where Chi can be found. It's hard, after all, to attack a group of dragons if your mind is wandering into daydreams and fantasies.

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: *Defense smile.gif -Az

Accept:

Sorry, Az. I'm a Brit, so I do love my letter c.

Having been raised among many other breeds of dragon, Cozike lacks the viciousness and tendency towards violence that is characteristic of male Hellfires. Despite his fearsome appearance, Cozike is soft-hearted towards those smaller and weaker than him, and he's usually found tending to the hatchlings.

Cozike is especially wary of hatchlings trying to wander away, ever since one was attacked by "knights". He'll gently pick up any he sees stray; luckily the Magi are proficient with fireproofing spells for those who need them.

Accept: Someone's gone on a description-spree! xd.png Heh, lovely all the same!

Accept:

Accept: Hellfire and Yellow-Crowned. Not a pairing I would have thought of, but oddly I like the contrast. :3 ~D

It's a slow spree, but I aim to have all my mated dragons described eventually.

I like random pairings for my caveborns, outside of lineage projects.

It's Leon's fault that fiery dragons are banned from Zav Dorsal's library. All she was doing was looking for one of the White dragons to heal her sickness, and she'd been told they were both in there. Unfortunately one of the symptoms of the illness was sneezing, which was accompanied by involuntary fireballs.

She sneezed. Directly onto a bookshelf. And even though they were "just stories" (in Leon's opinion anyway), Zav banned all fiery dragons from that cave. She says it's fairer than asking the Magi to fireproof all of the books.

Accept: Yay for corrections smile.gif -H

Hopefully that's the last time that description needs editing!

Wirenth Red is ever-so-slightly clumsy. It's not his fault, however. As a hatchling he wandered away from the safety of the caves one day. Before anyone realised he was gone he was beset by a group of "knights", who attacked him with the intention of parading the body of a "dangerous" dragon around the nearby villages.

Before Cozike Hellfire and Bindyl Whiptail drove the men away, Wirenth suffered deep injuries to his left leg and wing that even Dewvory White, young as she was then, could not fully heal.

Accept: Aww, poor guy. ~D

I know. I felt bad once I hit submit, but I still kinda like it. And it's not as torturous as some of the other dragon descriptions out there, so there's that at least.

Wirenth is one of the few dragons in the flock who will let clan members ride on her back outside of an emergency. She formed a strong bond with a young clanswoman named Brekke as a hatchling, and even since Brekke's passing Wirenth has allowed her descendants to fly with her.

She wishes her mate could fly with her more often, but an injury obtained as a hatchling makes it difficult for him to move his left wing. Dual flights are therefore saved for special occasions.

Accept: Ha, I see what you did there. Pern reference! ~D

With a female golden wyvern named Wirenth, how could I not?

Zav is a quiet dragon, who is usually found sunbathing outside of the cave she shares with her mate, her fins raised for cooling. There is often a book found between her front feet, being carefully turned with one claw whenever Zav finishes a page.

Because of Zav's collection of books, the more fiery breeds in the flock such as Embers, Hellfires and Hellhorses are not permitted inside her cave.

Accept:

Accept: Yes, that would be a bad idea to let the fiery dragons inside! ~D

Oh, yes, especially in light of Leon's little accident described up-post. She's not the only one to have had the fireball sneezes. She might have relented had Leon just apologised however, rather than insulting her precious books.

Carolrex Ochredrake is one of the many dragons rescued and nurtured by the wide ranging clan of humans founded by AnselaJonla. Her egg was found in an unknown location and taken to a hatchery to be raised.

Once she matured, she found her lifemate, another Ochredrake, among the other AnselaJonla dragons. In the tradition of the AnselaJonla flock, both dragons took the same name, Carolrex, to pass down to any of their offspring that remained within the flock.

Carolrex Ochredrake is often found with her mate around the human clan. Her interest, however, is solely in the fruit, which is her favourite of all foods.

Abstain: Technically Drakes are NOT dragons and I doubt tehy would choose names themselves *nitpicky!Herk is nitpicky* -H

Accept:

Accept: Looks good to me. smile.gif ~D

Accept:

Nitpicky Herk indeed. Will go through and fix up the drake pages in a little bit. As for the names... well, they're the ones they answer to, in a similar manner to a dog not responding to a name they don't like (one of mine responds to just about everything except the name she was given at the shelter).

As for my clan of humans, they do most definitely exist alongside the dragon flock.

Edited by Ansela Jonla

Looking for some more feedback. Someone made a really good suggestion, and I decided to try it. Is there any way I could make this better, do you think?

EDIT: Thank you, Dimar! ^.^ I don't know what I'm going to do now, but I'll come up with something. If that's truly the case - that I can't describe him for his true namesake - I may have to forgo it altogether, but I have some ideas... *sigh* Back to the drawing board. Again, thank you for your help. =)

EDIT 2: And there. Now, hopefully, that is a bit better. ^.^ Thanks again for your help, yall! Please do let me know if this should be tweaked more. =)

Edited by Riannon

So I finally gave this guy a description:Lineage

When Rum was a young dragon he was victim to a dragon hunter's trap: a lure of sweet smelling human food and drink. While he escaped the dragon hunters he was forever poisoned with the taste for human food and drink.

Being one of the most hunted types of dragons, Rum was in a bad way. He wanted human food, but getting it could be deadly. Lucky for him one day he found a newly wrecked ship on the coast and some of its cargo was still good. These days Rum lives on the coast waiting to raid shipwrecks for their cargo. He'll collect all that he can from the wrecks; including treasures of gold, jewels, silver etc. But his real treasure is the hauls of food and drink. Sadly many of times he finds that the rum is gone.

• Accept: Tihihi biggrin.gif -H

• Accept: Poor guy! *ships him a cartload of rum* ~D

• Accept: Yo-ho, yo-ho, a dragon's life for me! ~Storm

• Accept:

• Accept: We used it to make a fire.

Then someone pointed out I used the wrong 'its' sad.gif So I fixed it and resubmitted it.

• Accept: Hmm, this is a Pirate's of the Caribbean reference, right? I actually only saw this movie once a looooong time ago and don't really remember it. smile.gif ~D

• Accept: Very good! smile.gif -Az

Yes it is a PotC reference and Rum thanks D for the cartload smile.gif

@Riannon: Well, first of all the ampersand won't work in the description format so you need to actually spell out "and". Otherwise it just disappears and you have a blank space.

I think the issue is in "has had a fondness for his namesake band since he was in the shell". That implies that our RL Judas Priest's music exists in DC (especially with that introduction) and he got his name from them, which goes against the Guidelines. Maybe you could say that he enjoyed the general "heavy metal" type of genre, and picked a name that sounded tough. Then he went and started his performances or even made his own band named after himself.

Really, the highlighted part doesn't help because the problem is earlier in the description, talking about the real Judas Priest band.

ETA: Or, let me clarify. What Herk meant to say wasn't to make your dragon a bard: make the Judas Priest he got his name FROM be a bard. Specify that the "original" Judas Priest is also a dragon or group of dragons, to get rid of the implications that I talked about above.

Either of those options would work. Sorry if I'm bad at explaining; I'm not in a great frame of mind for this.

Edited by Dimar

Heh heh, speaking of obvious references...

They say that Companion Cube will not (and, in fact, cannot) speak, but a few argumentative folks say that she actually can. She apparently only talks to one other dragon, who has been determined to be schizophrenic, so most think he's just crazy. Their loss - Companion Cube is a great buddy to have around and provides encouragement and guidance, and she's very sturdy to boot. She will never threaten to stab her friends.

Accept: I think this dragon was about to say 'I love you'. Lol, nice description! ~G

Accept: I hope her schizophrenic friend never has to throw her in the incinerator! Speaking of whom, I'd like to make sure you mean "he's just crazy" and not "she's" (in case you're referring to Chell) smile.gif

If anyone's curious (probably not laugh.gif), she is paired with Ratman, so Chell is not crazy (except when she's a dangerous, mute lunatic). smile.gif

The largest of her breed residing at the Eastern Dragon Camp, this dragoness is in charge of Cave Five, where the most warlike and battle-loving dragons live. Brash and confrontational, she will literally butt heads with those she disagrees with, and it is extremely difficult to earn her respect. However, once it is earned, she is surprisingly quite loyal. She mainly spends her time training for battle, though she is already a formidable warrior, and patrolling and guarding the Camp. She has the bad habit of calling anyone she deems to be beneath her "wimpy punks".

User Comments

Accept: Heh, "wimpy punks" -DT

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: Great!

Accept:

Accept: LOL nice. ~D

Reject: the term "wimpy punks" was not around during the era of dragons

This dragon's description is a reference to a character from the Percy Jackson series of books who uses that phrase a lot, so I'd like to keep it in, if possible. Even though the phrase didn't exist in DC's time period, I justify it as something that the dragon came up with on her own, not just something in the common vernacular.

I think it's a little nitpicky to complain about the term "wimpy punks", imo. Besides, you've got Dimar's seal of approval, you're fine tongue.gif

I don't think it sticks out as something horribly lore-breaking, and if it does count as horribly lore-breaking, then I have a whole lot of re-writing to do.

This dragon's description is a reference to a character from the Percy Jackson series of books who uses that phrase a lot, so I'd like to keep it in, if possible. Even though the phrase didn't exist in DC's time period, I justify it as something that the dragon came up with on her own, not just something in the common vernacular.

I think the phrase is fine, especially if it's a reference. There is a slight grammar issue with it though: "She has the bad habit of calling anyone she deems to be beneath her "wimpy punks" - "anyone" is singular, "punks" is plural. So, either change "anyone" to "those", or change "wimpy punks" to "a wimpy punk". Personally I'd probably go with the first one, but they're both fine, it's just whichever sounds better to you smile.gif.

Alicia Drezel is part of the Hellpack, a group of Hellfire Wyverns and Horses that live slightly separated from the rest of the flock. Having started with a few mated pairs made of one of each breed, they take in new wild-born Hellfires and Horses every generation, as mates for their Hellhorse offspring.

Alicia is mate to the Hellfire Wyvern called Andreas. She is unable to fly, due to missing half of her left wing, and spends most of her time in the Hellfort.

One day she was tracking a Misfit pygmy through the Jungle, hoping it would lead her to some eggs. She was so focussed on the smaller dragon that they both blundered straight into some soldiers. The pygmy was killed instantly, but Alicia managed to fight, despite being outnumbered and surrounded by warriors.

Her mental screams brought not only the Hellpack to her aid, but also the swiftest fighters from the nearest flock hatchery. The White and Magi dragons did their best, but Alicia's sword-rent wing could not be saved.

Accept: mental screams could be replaced with piercing shrieks or something. other than that, good.

She was giving off "piercing shrieks", but given that she was in a jungle, a fair distance from the Hellfort and the nearest hatchery, vocalised cries for help weren't much use. Telepathy, in my headcanon, has a longer range, especially when focused at a particular target.

Accept: mental screams could be replaced with piercing shrieks or something. other than that, good.

She was giving off "piercing shrieks", but given that she was in a jungle, a fair distance from the Hellfort and the nearest hatchery, vocalised cries for help weren't much use. Telepathy, in my headcanon, has a longer range, especially when focused at a particular target.

Mental screams make perfect sense for our dragons that are telepathic! smile.gif

Gorgonzola is probably the most intelligent one of the scroll owner's three cheese dragons. Unlike Formaggio, he is calmer and unlike Mozzarella, he is more attentive. He acts just like how any regular dragon would and eagerly partakes in the activities of the Aincrad Clan's inhabitants. Gorgonzola's past is a little different, though, as he was given to his master as a hatchling by someone in a trade.

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: I love the names for these cheese dragons :D But there's a Gouda one missing :P ~NE

Accept:

Accept: Nice. :) ~D

Accept: Looks good :) ~Storm

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

NE: Haha, I actually have a little slice of Gouda now, who's description got approved! :D

Well, I'm back after a little long hiatus with more descriptions!

Night's Captor, a male Nocturne

Night's Captor is the mysterious night guard of his owner's cave.  He was the first dragon his owner hatched, but he sees himself as nothing special.  Others would argue, however, that Night's Captor is a hero, especially after he saved the cave from a dangerous fire.  Night's Captor simply says he was doing his duty, but the other dragons look up to him as the humble protector of the cave.

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Reject: Description doesn't really fit the breed, saving 'the whole cave' is a bit out of bounds.

•Accept:

Hrm. Maybe I wasn't specific enough that he saved his owner's cave, not the entire cave. But that's an easy fix. As for the breed thing, nowhere does it say Nocturnes can't be humble and protective. I mean, that's sort of his thing, guarding the cave at night and all. He sort of mirrors my morning guard, Shield of Pancake (lacking the whole, you know, pancake thing). Not sure what to do about him...

Speaking of Shield... Shield of Pancake, male Guardian

Shield of Pancake is the overprotective morning guard at his owner's cave.  He is a very stoic dragon, and there are few things in this world that can bother him, but one conversation topic that scratches his scales the wrong way is about how he got his name.  See, when Shield of Pancake was born, he loved pancakes.  Like, he literally loved pancakes so much he actually married a stack of them.  It was a happy, prosperous marriage until one night, after a long day of guarding, Shield of Pancake returned to his cave to find Mrs. Pancake syrup-less with a home-wrecking stack of waffles.  Shield of Pancake went insane with rage an attacked his pancake-wife and her dirty waffle-lover, and ate them both.  He was heartbroken at the loss, and never truly recovered.  Since that day, everyone in the cave calls him Shield of Pancake, for his love of pancakes and his love of guarding the cave.

Accept: ...what. I'm dying of laughter but... what? xd.png ~D

Yes, Dimar... that's exactly the reaction I want... mwahahaha...

The other don't have anything interesting yet... will post updates though! :3

An ancient beast, this male has long found interest in the doings of the shorter lived. Serving as a monument and object of worship for long gone civilizations, his years as a guardian of man slowly faded as dragons became mere animals and thus lost the reverence of humanity. Rather than baring his teeth at fate, the relic has accepted this change, devoting his new life to serving as adviser rather than god to those who need wisdom.

User Comments

Accept: MY dragons haven't sunk to animal-like behaviour (unless you count the orgies) thank you very much tongue.gif -H

Pffft Herk your dragons are terrible xd.png /has a baby from your swinger thunder pair

What I was thinking of though (albeit didn't explain overly clearly) is that, as people find more and more dragon types and more and more people start raising them, dragons go from being giant majestic beasties old civilizations would never dare offend to "hey wanna go out this Friday and catch ourselves twenty more pillow dragons?" Not quiteee as respected as they used to be in DC land! X'D

Son of an albino mother, this unusual gold dragon inherited her ability to secrete oil. While his scales already afford him all the protection from the sun that he needs, the fluid does have another very useful effect; the interplay between the substance and the sun makes his scales gleam with unmatched intensity, making him quite popular with the ladies!

Accept: Whew, I was thinking of something totally different. ~D

I have a bad feeling about this but now I want to know! xd.pngD

I got that part about dragons becoming more like "meh - another one" ADP, I just had fun misreading you tongue.gif

DA - Wanda Maximoff

Wanda is one of the Chaos mages studying at Delirium's Academy. Like the headmistress, she posseses a powerful and unpredictable magic and very few have the courage to face her in a magical duel. Most chaos magic practioners develop a more and more unstable personality throughout their lives as the constant exposure to pure disorder destroys even the most stable of minds, but Wanda never possessed what anyone would call sanity. She has a good heart as far as anyone can tell, but she has no control over her magic and no concept of reality and consequences, and often a well-meant wish results in a terrible catastrophe. So Wanda lives in a self-imposed exile in some of the most secured chambers of the academy with a couple of Cassares ready to spring to action whenever the need arises.

Accept: Cool! ~G

Accept: Nice Description, sounds like they have her under control ~brair

Accept: "No more magic." *Cassares spring into existence* "Well, that could've been worse." ~Storm

Well Storm now you made me break out into sweat, only 198 Magis left in all of DC?! And they'd probably all be on Mathcat's scroll wink.gif

Also yeah - Cassares were released pretty much right after I named Wanda- conincidence? I think not biggrin.gif

Wanted to post this before I fixed it

Izzy the Digidestened has been determined by the whites to be crazy, but because of his ability the whites can't use any magic to try and heal his mind. He claims he arrived her by a glitch when trying to save a place called the digital world. When he's not being overseen why a white dragon he can be seen attempting to build something that he thinks will get him back 'home'.

Accept: The notion of white dragons 'healing' minds is potentially disconcerting. xd.png Lucky it's not a problem for this guy! -pg

Abstain: *arrived here* *overseen by a white dragon, he*

Accept:

Reject:

Accept:

I got that part about dragons becoming more like "meh - another one" ADP, I just had fun misreading you tongue.gif

DA - Wanda Maximoff

Accept: Cool! ~G

Accept: Nice Description, sounds like they have her under control ~brair

Accept: "No more magic." *Cassares spring into existence* "Well, that could've been worse." ~Storm

Well Storm now you made me break out into sweat, only 198 Magis left in all of DC?! And they'd probably all be on Mathcat's scroll wink.gif

Also yeah - Cassares were released pretty much right after I named Wanda- conincidence? I think not biggrin.gif

You are evil! xd.png

Also Wandaaa! Does she have a suitably described moronic husband? :3 <3

You are evil! xd.png

Also Wandaaa! Does she have a suitably described moronic husband? :3 <3

Nope - Wanda is paired with Osiris...

I know next to nothing about the Vision I have to confess. I only started reading the Avengers when Spidey joined in Bendis' run, so he was dead for most of the time I read it. I only have second hand knowledge about him.

Well being married to Wanda means he has to be quite stupid...

On topic: Wanda's daughter Isis

Isis is most interested in the kind of magic that is employed by Purples to increase the chances of a successful mating. She is utterly convinced that if a Purple dragon can do it then a Magi dragoness like herself should easily be able to reproduce the effect. But although she has partially succeeded in creating potions to that end, she has yet to find a way to incorporate her goal into a simple spell.

Accept: Nice Description, if she ever figures it out perhaps she can improve on fertilities dismal rate~brair

And Caught the Smurf

Caughsmu is by far the best huntress of the little blue gnomes that are like a pest in some of the woods around these parts. They are a really difficult prey and not really a good source for nourishment for such a large dragoness, yet Caughsmu has developed a masterful skill level in catching the slippery buggers. They might not have enough meat on their tiny bones to feed her, but a human sorcerer as well as Gargamel Gargatel the Magi dragon pay her incredibly well for her prey, with meats as well as shiny jewels.

She still keeps the occasional treat for herself and her mate CS. The male loves the taste and she herself is convinced that her own scales have a richer blue due to her diet in the same way Flamingos need a shrimp rich diet to keep their bright healthy pink scales.

Accept: La la la la la la Sing the happy song

Darn now I have the smurf's theme stuck in my head ohmy.gif

Edited by herk

I Could Have Had a V8 Trotsky:

V8 is unusual for a red dragon in that he refuses to eat meat. He eats leaves, fruits, and vegetables. Especially vegetables!

A tart parsnip can make his day. A succulent sweet potato is cause for celebration. His paws-down favourites are spinach and mushrooms. V8 has perfected the art of using his flame to perfectly roast his veggies (along with the occasional marshmallow for dessert!). Kit often has him prepare the side dishes for her meals.

V8 would love to be a judge for the duotones' cooking competitions but is usually unable to as he knows that would involve having to eat meat. Maybe someday they'll do a challenge that involves no meat and then hopefully they'll invite him along for the show.

Accept: *gets palmed by the dragon* ~brair

*doesn't get it* huh.gif

I Could Have Had a V8 Trotsky:

Accept: *gets palmed by the dragon* ~brair

*doesn't get it* huh.gif

its a reference to the old V8 commercials, where someone would do something silly and the other person would smack their forehead with their hand (essentially someone else facepalming someone)