Dr. Paine

Description comments

Black Zedd or Junior is quite the charmer. He flirts with every dragon at the academy and in the clan not even making a difference between male or female. Other dragons might think this would get him in trouble with some of the narrower minded males among the blacks or hellfire wyverns but being a magi dragon from Delirium's academy has its advantages, not even the most fanatical ones dare to cross a member of that powerful group.

Most dragons assume that Junior's flirting is just for fun anyway and they wouldn't even be wrong. Black Zedd hasn't been interested in a dragoness in his whole life, and so far the only males he's ever fallen for haven't shown the slightest indication that they were searching for anything but a traditional mating with a female.

So his complete experience in the field can be summed up as a couple of matings with Pax the white, helping the leader of the healers to get eggs of her own.

Got this:

Accept: Or else...magic...

Accept:

Well it is said, that

Their strong magic makes them one of the most feared breeds of dragons.
in the breed description biggrin.gif

I write short descriptions. ohmy.gif

Anton Chigurh is an emotionless and ruthless. He sees himself as a hand of fate, doing what is supposed to happen to those it's supposed to happen to. He has killed many unwary dragons for seemingly no reason. Not surprisingly, he doesn't have any allies except a silver named Captive Bolt Pistol, and lives alone in a desert.

Reject: Why is Captive Bolt Pistol his ally? Maybe "...except for an EQUALLY AGGRESSIVE silver...". Period after "pistol"- "HE lives alone..."

Methinks two dragons is too deep a reference. laugh.gif

The Fact Sphere's facts are wholly accurate and very interesting. No one can correctly argue against the Fact Sphere.

Accept: Thank you, Fact Sphere.

Reject: Overpowered. No dragon is always logical and always 'right'.

Fistpump for one, sadface for the latter.

Although born in a forest, Offler prefers to live in lands with hotter climates and great rivers. He enjoys playing games with others and singing, chirping with a lisp. Offler is fond of sausages, easily consuming a pound of it in a short time despite his small size, and will eat anything humans leave out for him except broccoli.

Accept: I'll lock him in a prison cell with some broccoli and water happy.gif

I care less about constructive comments than entertaining ones...

Pinkie likes nothing more than making friends and doing whatever it takes to make her friends happy. Because of this, however, she usually can't stand being alone for more than an hour and must find someone to talk with.

Accept: I bet she likes to make her friends "Smile, smile, smile" biggrin.gif

Accept: MLP FiM! I'm a Pegasister, myself. Pinkie is so awesome. smile.gif

Brohoof! Admittedly, the description page isn't a good place to make friends.

Dirtytabs, I swear, I saw your Fact Sphere description while I was going through user descriptions. I think I abstained, but I almost hit the Accept button purely because it was the Fact Sphere. xd.png

Also, no comments have been made on my descriptions yet. But, if I do get any, I'll make sure to post them.

*coughgetyerlazybuttsovertothereviewstationandgivemesomelovecough*

Ah ha ha, I submitted that assuming it'd be mostly rejected. xd.png

Also, no comments have been made on my descriptions yet. But, if I do get any, I'll make sure to post them.

*coughgetyerlazybuttsovertothereviewstationandgivemesomelovecough*

It's too bad we can't find descriptions just by typing in a URL, otherwise I would. smile.gif

Hey dirty tabs - that first comment was mine smile.gif brohoof

I also accepted Sphere without comment, but I haven't gotten to Offler yet or I would have commented (me loves myself some Pratchett)

I've been waiting on my descriptions to go through, but this made my day.

Much like Glorthogoot, Anticsareme is an artist, spending her time dictating stories or drawing on paper. Anticsareme is known to also be a smart alec, good friend, and competive and stubborn about her art. She stopped drawing for a while when she saw a quick sketch that Glorthogoot did that she felt put her to shame. She is getting better though and has moved on to more perceptive views in her art.

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: Must be hard for her to draw wearing those boots...

Anticsareme is a blue dinosaur, the last accept totally made my week

Apparently a few others do too, since a bunch of names have already been taken.

Anticsareme is a blue dinosaur, the last accept totally made my week

Hey, she has a mouth, right? Which can hold a pencil, like here. She just needs a dextrous and strong set of jaws. biggrin.gif

Despite her physical gender, Akiaka has called herself a female ever since she was a hatchling. For her, it has simply never felt right to be labeled a "he", no matter what everyone told her. Unfortunately, some of the more closed-minded dragons of the clan refuse to accept this part of her, and some have outright attacked her when they found out.

While she can be somewhat reclusive and moody at times, Akiaka is a fairly ordinary White dragonness. She enjoys being in nature, especially during fall, and loves to spend time with animals and hatchlings. She also longs for a mate to spend her life with, even if they won't be able to raise their own children, and it's no secret that she is particularly fond of a certain Daydream dragon.

Accept: I love this dragon. Screw the haters, she's rad as hell! Very nice description. smile.gif

Meet my first transgendered dragon. I was curious what comments this one would get. This one made my day, as well as hers I can imagine biggrin.gif

Over the centuries, the storms that sweep her world are becoming more and more violent. Many are beginning to fear that the end of their world is coming due to the fierce nature of these massive tempests. To stabilize the weather and prevent disaster, several Storm Dragons formed what is known as the Great Weather Manipulation Project (GWMP). Inaria is considered to be a mother of the group she is assigned to in GWMP. She frequently can be seen with new members, helping them adjust to their new life and she often works with the young adults, helping them to master their ability. When facing a storm, Inaria is a competent Controller who always has an eye on her teammates, making sure that they are safe.

Accept: I love the whole idea of an army of dragons trying to keep the world from being destroyed by violent storms. I just thought you should know. I've read & approved a couple of your descriptions before.

Accept: (Very unique. I love how you did world building in this. :3)

Thank you all for the wonderful comments on my GWMP dragons. I've received a few more along the same lines on other dragons. It always makes my day!

When a traveller discovers the dragon clan in the middle of deep woods, they are sometimes greeted by two black hatchlings. This one is usually found sitting by the path, not far from the other one. When approached by the traveller, it offers to lead them to Orlageddon, the human merchant who resides within the Thoiris clan. Contrary to popular belief, Orlageddon herself doesn't know where the hatchling came from or why it does this, but is nevertheless pleased as she often gains new customers this way.

* Accept:

* Accept: Hey Orlageddon! Think this is the first one I've found one of your descriptions biggrin.gif My life feels so fulfilled now...

* Accept:

* Accept: Awesome.

* Accept:

* Accept:

xd.png Wonder who that was.

The lean, wiry Balthasar runs a pub at the feet of the Wyrm Mountains, a place for dragons from clans far and wide to come and enjoy a drink with others of their kind. The Dragon Arms, as it is called, is a great cavern burrowed through a mountain, with a connected, smaller cave operating as a tavern for humans, elves, dwarves, halflings, and other humanoid races. Balthasar is constantly making improvements to the pub. Recent upgrades have included a corridor leading to a large sparring field, both for the inevitable bar fights and to cater to the more feisty breeds, as well as a partially submerged sister tavern to accommodate water-bound breeds. Balthasar often serves as a listening ear for the other dragons, and is widely regarded as serving the best drinks for miles around - thanks, no doubt, to his considerable magic. Using this magic, he also creates an aura of peace, calm, and coziness in the confines of his pub, making it a popular gathering place.

Accept: I wouldn't mind stopping in for a drink myself!

So that comment made my day. xd.png I'm using Balthasar as a character in this RP, so I hope it gets approved soon!

Racbey Sunshyne Tinselkin Enigma, despite her unweildy name, has a gentle, quiet, almost shy personality. Though she loves to be surrounded by dragons she knows, she rarely speaks, and when she does it is in the softest of telepathic voices. Her demeanor is nevertheless perpetually sunny, and one would be hard pressed to find a more innocent adult dragon.

Unfortunately, her gentleness seems to be a magnet for hatchlings, shouting that here is an adult of whom they can take advantage and who won't yell at them, and so she often finds herself plagued by many small voices demanding permission to do something or wailing for her to magic up unhealthy treats for them. Despite being childlike herself, she really has no idea what to do with hatchlings; when their demands become too much for her, she goes running to someone more experienced for help. While that someone generally takes pity on her, her predicament occasionally seems too comical to interfere with.

Accept: biggrin.gif Gasp- awesome.

I deeply appreciate the gasp. wink.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Great descriptions, Libby! biggrin.gif

Racbey Sunshyne Tinselkin Enigma, despite her unweildy name, has a gentle, quiet, almost shy personality.

One spelling error, though - unwieldy!

Great descriptions, Libby! biggrin.gif

One spelling error, though - unwieldy!

Whoops! Thanks for catching that for me, Lagie. Off to go edit!

This dragon's name, as well as his origin or any other details, is unknown to the clan's members. He simply walked into the clan's territory one day, donning a black collar around his neck and several rings of glistening metal on his paws, and made an abandoned cave his home. Since his arrival, he has never exchanged more than a few words with a fellow dragon. Most have labeled him a spy of another clan and tried to forcefully drive him out, but he was always back the next day without fail. Due to his mysterious demeanor and the odd look in his eyes, the dragons of Thoiris have nicknamed him 'Smrtka', meaning 'The Grim Reaper'.

* Accept: Your descriptions are like buses, you wait forever to see one, then two come along at once XD Love it though :)

* Accept: He's gonna come get you...that Smrtka...

Ha! I still haven't figured out who this secret admirer of my descriptions is. Or are there two of them? O_o

The Guardian of Love lives by these words, and is the protector of that bond of devotion amongst the dragons that reside on this scroll. Certainly, they all have their unique personalities and traits singular to their own breeds, but by love they are bound to each other and to BD71, even when patience with each other's idiosyncrasies begins to wear thin. Guardian is the first to step in and try to keep peace between her fellow dragons, letting her love for others be the example by which she helps others solve their issues. And she never fails.

Accept: 'And she never fails' Oh god, a million dollar psychiatrist. YOU'RE HIRED.

Um, thanks, Nameless Admirer. xd.png

"Duh, you can't win if the other guy doesn't lose anything."

Dako is a member of the DuskClan, a trio of 3 Black Dragons skilled in combat and fighting. They roam the land in search of a kingdom to conquer so they can rule.

Dako believes in outright, brute force, and going all out on someone with claws, teeth and horns. She is loyal and never gives up, she will fight for her friends 'till the very end. However, she is rather small compared to most other dragons, and with that added to the fact that she is ALREADY smaller than normal due to the fact she is female (which tend to be slightly smaller and weaker than the males) makes her not quite the best choice for the form of combat she so strongly believes in, but her determination and fierceness can catch her opponents off guard, giving her the upper hand.

"Accept: I like warrior cats too. :3"

Is there, like, some trio of warrior kitties who go around killing people? 'Cuz I only read the first book, I don't remember seeing that...

Edited by Dracoscar

Heh, edited a monty python quote to fit with the cave... I wonder if it will be allowed.

Mage delights in sleight-of-paw trickery. He is always producing coins out from behind other dragons' ears and flowers from under random bits of cloth. The younger hatchlings always fall for his trickery but the older ones just roll their eyes and say they've seen it all before. It never discourages Mage who is forever on the lookout for new magic to perform.

User Comments

Accept: Dragons have ears? LOL I never really thought about it. smile.gif

Fressran's clan lived in fear of fire. Despite being creatures of flame, they believed it to be a destructive force that would kill without a second thought. Wildfire raged through the forest in which her clan dwelled, and they fled, but Fressran was separated in the process. Still a young hatchling, she hardly knew how to defend herself from predators. But she knew one thing: they were as afraid of fire as she was. She found a small flame that was still alive, and coaxed it to a good-sized blaze. She used this new creature to fend off those who wanted to make a meal of her and find her way back to her clan. She taught her clanmates of the the flames' warmth, and that as long as they didn't get out of hand, they were nothing to be afraid of. She became known as the Firetamer, the one who made a pet out of a monster, and is the one reason her clan now resides in the infamous volcanic plains known as Sinskaald Rift.

Comments:

Accept: Very original. Nice work wink.gif

(Aw, thank you! But it's not original. It's a reference to a book, Ratha's Creature, except with the characters switched.)

When the harshness of winter finally melts away, green dares to emerge into the bleak landscape. With a careful, timid stance, new life slowly returns to the dead forests. Sihlynn shares this tentativeness with her patron season, never doing anything without careful thought. She knows all too well the threat winter still proposes in the later months of spring, a cruel trick that can take all but the most prepared in surprise--- she constantly is searching her surroundings for signs warning of dangers. This is the one time she will act without forethought, when her forest and its creatures are endangered.

Comments:

• Accept: this is bootiful! <3
(Thanks so much! biggrin.gif) Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Bravely bold Sir Robin

Flew forth from Dragon-Cave.

He was not afraid to die,

Oh brave Sir Robin.

He was not at all afraid

To be killed in nasty ways.

Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin.

He was not in the least bit scared

To be mashed into a pulp.

Or to have his eyes gouged out,

And his antlers broken.

To have his kneecaps split

And his body burned away,

And his wings all hacked and mangled

Brave Sir Robin.

^A frozen Night Glory named Brave Sir Robin

User Comments

Accept: Brave brave brave Sir Robin! He buggered off, he ran away!

Accept: nice!

Other dragons hoard piles of gold and precious gemstones, but Sharrdas has always been fascinated by the beauty of stained glass windows. With the help of the pygmies and his owner, he has hung a myriad of them around the cave so that they cast multicolored shadows on the walls. He loves staring at them and their beautiful designs, which he will do for hours. He tries to make his own with buckets of sand, but they never turn out right, so he usually steals them from human churches.

Comments:

• Accept: I misread this as him hoarding pygmies xd.png (OMGLOBIN HEY HAWK)

(Thanks for the laugh, haha!)

I write short descriptions. ohmy.gif

Fistpump for one, sadface for the latter.

Brohoof! Admittedly, the description page isn't a good place to make friends.

I made the reject comment on your FactSphere. I don't have a problem with the first part, I found it very creative, but my problem with it was the last sentence: you said 'nobody' could argue against him correctly, without specifying why. If you said, 'nobody can correctly argue against the FactSphere, because he is always careful to use only correct facts,' or 'nobody can correctly argue against the FactSphere, at least anyone he knows,' I wouldn't have a problem with it, but just saying 'nobody can correctly argue against the FactSphere' is implying that your 'FactSphere' is some Logic God who can dominate and destroy anyone's debate in all of Dragcave and who is 'always correct'. This I find to be overpowered, because besides obviously no dragon (or any other being) being 'always correct', this is unfair to other describers who may want to make dragons who are very good at arguing with dragons who think they are always correct.

----------

Um, thanks, Nameless Admirer. 

Ha! I still haven't figured out who this secret admirer of my descriptions is. Or are there two of them? O_o

That was me tongue.gif and sorry Orlageddon and blackdragon, I'm not your secret admirer, I do this for everyone happy.gif since there haven't been many comments on my descriptions lately, I've taken to commenting humorous (or trying to) and funny comments on other people's descriptions.

Though blackdragon, I was talking to the dragon xd.png not you. Some of my dragons have psycho issues...o_o

EDIT: Yay! 1200th post!

Edited by beacker1160

Elvis Aaron Thuwed (male s2 Shallow Water Hatchling)

Elvis Aaron Thuwed is a famous Dragon Sports person. He practices the sport of 'downhill', a sport where dragons roll rocks down a hill to compete for the longest roll. Elvis won the Gold at many events like the 'Jailhouse Rock', 'The Good Rockin' Tonight', the 'Shake, Rattle and Roll' and the 'Big Hunk o' Love'.

Elvis credited his success to his healthy lifestyle. The most important factor is his diet, a special sandwich topped with nutritious banana and peanuts, which are rich of proteins. He lives at Graceland Cave with nothing but a hound dog called Woodlawn.

Three cheers for the most successful downhiller of all times: Elvis, The King of Rolling Rocks!

• Reject:

• Accept: um....

• Accept: Three cheers from me. Elvis lives!

---

Jimbo Jones (s1 chicken hatchling)

Some people think that Jimbo Jones is Bart Simpson's best friend because Bart always gives Jimbo his lunch money. Jimbo kindly repays the favor by giving Bart wedgies. Ah, friendship...
  • Accept: Tihihi smile.gif
  • Accept:
  • Accept:
  • Reject: chickens don't wear clothing or use money.
  • Accept:

Reject: chickens don't wear clothing or use money.

Says who? For all we know, currency and clothing is perfectly normal, maybe it's a special thing the clan/scroll community is widely known for, or maybe some dragons' scales don't do a good enough job at warming them in the winter, so they fashion leather garments from nearby livestock, or, if they DON'T need it, then sell them for said currency? Dragons are supposedly VERY smart creatures, they don't have to be modern and therefore break the canonical rules to be original.

...Or mayyybbeee I'm just overthinking this xd.png

Edited by Dracoscar

Says who? For all we know, currency and clothing is perfectly normal, maybe it's a special thing the clan/scroll community is widely known for, or maybe some dragons' scales don't do a good enough job at warming them in the winter, so they fashion leather garments from nearby livestock, or, if they DON'T need it, then sell them for said currency? Dragons are supposedly VERY smart creatures, they don't have to be modern and therefore break the canonical rules to be original.

...Or mayyybbeee I'm just overthinking this xd.png

"currency"

*Three cavemen-era dragons:*

Dragon1: Hey guys! I just came up with a system that will benefit all of dragonkind!

Dragon2: What is it?

Dragon1: Bartering!

Dragon3: Be quiet, I have a better idea: currency

Edited by beacker1160