Dr. Paine

Description comments

Hi, Starsea. I don't think they sound overpowered. Also, I tried to shorten it...

Southern Queen of Night is one of the two queens of night. She guards the southern hemisphere during the night with her forever mate, Southern King of Night.  As the sun sets, the two take the places of Southern King of Day and Southern Queen of Day. They begin with a slow dance twining together as GhostHaze begins a low hum, seeping from the shadows. He is joined by FadingHeart and they come into tune. The two spiral around each other as they rise. As they twirl, moonlight flies from their scales, illuminating the forest. Owls come out from burrows and join in with soft hoots. As coyotes come across the dance, they howl, their voice joining in. As the sun rises, birds chirp for the last notes, the forest left silent in awe. Their duty done, the two descend, returning to sleep. The few that have unintentionally heard the song have never been full again. Their soul was seeped from them and they walk in shadows now. Luckily, you are intended to hear it tonight.

That is 973 characters, so I might have cut a bit too much.

I think your original description is very poetic, it just goes over the 1000 character count. If it wasn't cut off, it would probably be approved almost immediately. biggrin.gif

I just wrote two of my Christmas descriptions.

Because of Tis The Season's attitude towards the Christmas holidays, much of the responsibility for organizing the festivities has fallen to Candy Cane.  Nervous and very unsure of himself, Candy Cane often wishes that someone else was around to take care of this enormous responsibility, but alas, all of the other Christmas dragons have talents that lie elsewhere.  Because of this, the Christmas season is a very stressful time for poor Candy Cane, not helped along any by Tis The Season's snarky, pessimistic attitude.

When December comes around, it is not uncommon to find Candy Cane hidden behind a pine tree in a state of near-panic, muttering and whimpering to himself as he goes through his mental list of things that need to get done.  His stress is not helped by the fact that Minority takes advantage of his tough times, seeking him out as she considers him to be the most likely to listen to her rants on parchment rights when he is anxious.

User Comments

Accept: I like this, Snow Plow! *leaves brownies*

Accept: There should be no shortage of eggnog and rum at your scroll this year. This poor dragon's gonna need it. smile.gif

Accept:

Heh. Thanks, Lagie and whoever mentioned the eggnog! I'm sure he'd like it.

Tis The Season is, in essence, a spirit of Christmas, albeit a very rude and sarcastic one.  For although he goes through the motions each year, hanging holly and mistletoe, the other dragons have a vague inkling that his heart isn't in it.  The first clue came on his first Christmas in the form of decorative wreaths of holly hung on the wall of the abandoned castle in which many of the dragons celebrate Christmas each year.  He had obviously put very much time and thought into these decorations, although his creativity seemed to have headed in the wrong direction, for on the wall, spelled out very neatly by curved wreaths topped with bows, were a series of words so naughty that even Skyle would cringe away from them.  As if this wasn't bad enough, Durnon was the first to see these decorations and, believing that the words were holiday greetings, proceeded to fly about excitedly, a holly wreath obscuring her ears, yelling them loudly for the whole world to hear.

Accept:

Accept: *snicker!*

Accept: lol. Love the ending. xd.png

Glad to hear that other people liked it. biggrin.gif

Thank you so much ADN6!! Now I can use that for her mate when I get him. I'll see what they think now... Still said to be over powered because of the 'two queens' part, but the small kit sized dragons are supposed to fly all over the earth in one night? dry.gif READ THE NAME! SOUTHERN suggests that there has to be a NORTHERN and NIGHT suggests that there has to be a DAY! Also rejected for second person... Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it first person we are avoiding. dry.gif Also rejected for 'seeping'... I need to find other words for it. *grumble* mad.gif Thanks for the help anyways. I just fixed the 'seep' part and it is now

Southern Queen of Night is one of the four total queens. She guards the southern hemisphere during the night with her forever mate, Southern King of Night.  As the sun sets, the two take the places of Southern King of Day and Southern Queen of Day. They begin with a slow dance twining together as GhostHaze begins a low hum, rising from the shadows. He is joined by FadingHeart and they come into tune. The two spiral around each other as they rise. As they twirl, moonlight flies from their scales, illuminating the forest. Owls come out from burrows and join in with soft hoots. As coyotes come across the dance, they howl, their voice joining in. As the sun rises, birds chirp for the last notes, the forest left silent in awe. Their duty done, the two descend, returning to sleep. The few that have unintentionally heard the song have never been full again. Their soul was stolen from them and they walk in shadows now. Luckily, you are intended to hear it tonight.

Ok... Here is what I got:

accept:

Moderator reject: avoid using 'you' in description

accept:

accept:

accpet:

reject: good, but talk about her personality

accept:

accept:

accept:

Wow! Seven accepts! How does the moderator want me to have the reader know that they are not going to lose their soul without putting 'you' in it? Should I change the last sentence to 'Luckily, this song was intended to be heard tonight'? I almost don't want to resubmit it because that is the most accepts I've ever gotten, but then no one can read it on her scroll picture.

Grrr! Now I got: Moderator reject: Very poetic, but making her one of the four queens makes it overpowering. READ THE NAME!!! I would just take off her description, but I don't really want to. Why can't they just accept it!?! *sigh*

Aha! Finally got it approved! laugh.gif Here is what it now says:

Southern Queen of Night is one of the four queens that guards the earth. She guards the southern hemisphere during the night with her forever mate, Southern King of Night.  As the sun sets, the two take the places of Southern King of Day and Southern Queen of Day. They begin with a slow dance twining together as GhostHaze begins a low hum, rising from the shadows. He is joined by FadingHeart and they come into tune. The two spiral around each other as they rise. As they twirl, moonlight flies from their scales, illuminating the forest. Owls come out from burrows and join in with soft hoots. As coyotes come across the dance, they howl, their voice joining in. As the sun rises, birds chirp for the last notes, the forest left silent in awe. Their duty done, the two descend, returning to sleep. The few that have unintentionally heard the song have never been full again. Their soul was stolen from them and they walk in shadows now. Luckily, the song was intended to be heard tonight.
Now lets just hope it won't be so hard to get the seven others approved. Again, thank you so much ADN6! You helped out a lot! Edited by StarSea

An explosion of personality, Anarchy Supernova cannot handle anyone's problems but his own. He's upset about the way the cave is run and is fed up with all the rules and regulations. Playing by the rules is not for this rebellious dragon! Only his close friends, "I Am An Anti-Christ" and "Rotten Johnny", and the rest of his clan have agreed to participate in his violent protests. His clan has been referred to as "Anarchy's Rebels".

Accept: All your dragons need are leather, chains, and motorcycles, and I'd go riding with them. smile.gif

Aw this comment made me laugh~ biggrin.gif

I was looking over my description for my dragon Kalyala:

Kalyala is an unnaturally beautiful dragon. Males stalk her, purring at her beauty. Her history is unknown to many. She is part Swallowtail, the graceful dragons, and part Silver, one of the prettiest dragons. Her parents were quite attractive, this may be how she became the way she is. Behind the males, several jealous females often make inapropriate comments about Kalyala behind her back. The ugly dragons in Kalyala's clan bite her on sight, causing this dragon to unleash her very, very loud yowl. The yowl is nearly ear-splitting, so dragons and mortals must flee immediately. Despite all this, Kalyala is a rather silent dragon. Sometimes she squeaks silently in response of a question. Kalyala is also very kind, so kind that she never offends or gossips about others.

Reject: YAWNNN

Accept:

What "YAWNNN" what? They must think my description is boring sad.gif

sarrepta1: I don't think your description is boring. I like it smile.gif . That person was probably just being mean sad.gif .

And for my frozen Ochredrake, the Ruler of Sandwiches:

The Ruler of Sandwiches rules over all sandwiches. It commands its army of sandwiches, discusses things with its council of sandwiches, and has its choice of the most beautiful sandwiches to court. And if a sandwich is disobedient, the Ruler of Sandwiches just eats it.

And these are the comments I got:

Accept: This is both funny and adorable. Here, have a gold star: ☆

Thank you!

Accept: Hah, this is hilarious. Although the image of a dragon trying to court sandwiches is rather unsettling…o.O

It is unsettling, now that you mention it blink.gif ...

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Reject: Slightly overpowered.

??? I'm sorry for giving a dragon too much power over sandwiches. Very, very sorry. Poor sandwiches. rolleyes.gif (I laughed so much when I saw this comment. So, so much. How can power over sandwiches be too powerful? Maybe the Ruler of Sandwiches is trying to take over the world?)

Accept:

Accept:

So many great comments. Thank you. And one weird reject. Very weird... blink.giflaugh.gif Thanks for that one too. It made my day a little bit brighter from the laughing. It's funny what makes me laugh...

Edited by ADN6

Day Tripper Shimmer is a quite clumsy dragon who will trip over thin air. Due to his size and the weight of his gold scales, many dragons avoid his path for fear that he will topple over on top of them and smash them. This is unfortunate because he really loves Pygmy dragons and will attempt to talk to them nearly every day. He isn't sure why he's so clumsy, but little does he know, he's missing a toe. He's just too busy falling to notice.

Accept: Sounds like me tongue.gif

Hahaha oh really now? xd.png

Acronym Thuwed (male pebble hatchling)

Acronym Thuwed's ASL is, AAMOF, NA, BC the hatchling is so old that information about the A would be TMI. The location, well - TPAE. As for the S - it's

NOYB. OTOH, being single is FTW. TAFN. TBC. TNT, CU.

Moderator Reject: Hahahahaha, this is great. However, perhaps provide a translation?

Reject: try reading the guidelines

Reject: hunh?

Reject: need to use complete words, not acronyms.

Accept: I laughed so hard

Accept: LOL

Accept: LOL

Reject: Um... that is VERY confusing. Cute idea, but I'm gonna have to reject.

Accept:

Reject:

Reject: Just No.

Accept:

I knew it wouldn't go through, but the comments alone were worth coming up with this one. All those comments in less then a day - never before did I have such a response.

Nigel is inbred. From an early age, he learned about the widespread hatred for those with his label. The cave he was adopted into has a special place for inbreds, and give them all a special surname. They are known as Dartohs. The human of the cave loves the surname, so every Dartoh in the cave is loved as much as the non-Dartohs. Nigel doesn't hate his label. He's inbred. He knows it. And he loves it.

* Accept: I'm always glad to find inbreds who are proud. smile.gif

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

Made me smile. laugh.gif

And Rally, I so would have approved that. That's awesome, and I don't even understand it. Maybe it would be received better if you put a second paragraph in parentheses with the translation?

OOOH! OOOH! I WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE THE RULER OF SANDWICHES A GOLD STAR!

Does he wear it with pride?

And Rally, I so would have approved that. That's awesome, and I don't even understand it. Maybe it would be received better if you put a second paragraph in parentheses with the translation?

Well, it wouldn't work since NOYB (none of your business) and CU would be second person, I guess.

This one is from a few months back:

Liraine's kind, massive, violently beautiful, and only able to breed true only during the mysterious astral phenomenon known as Valentines, is both god and slave to a human cult of holy sacrifice.  Only the females survive to adulthood, where they are trained to mate during Valentines and then ritually murder the sire of their child, a dragon himself raised to willingly submit to this end.  Liraine, however, was an unusual case.  Unable to conceive during Valentines, she was permitted to retain her mate until the next time.  She grew to love him and had many children of his breed, whom she was also permitted to keep, raising them all in a loving family until the day Valentines came again and she fatefully bred true.  Forced to kill her beloved at last, Liraine went insane and began a series of serial matings, breeding and then killing the sire while castrating the children so they could never reach puberty and begin looking like their fathers, which would remind her of her deeds.

User Comments

Accept: Creepy.

Moderator Reject: Beginning is confusing, ending is too violent for DC. ~Sock

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Reject:

Accept: Possibly the most interesting description I've ever read, and I mean that in a good way. A few grammar errors here and there but otherwise very good.

Accept:

Ah, well. Back to the old proofreading thread...

Sebastian is best known for being the leader of the notorious Hellfire Club, which is an organization of dragons who specialize in making the world a worse place for those who disagree with them. As implied by his position, Sebastian is a black-hearted dragon who delights in seeing his enemies vanquished.

Despite being in a position of power, with many dragons under his command, he hasn't become arrogant; he's always planning for every possibility. That's what has made him so dangerous and so seemingly impossible to defeat.

User Comments:

Accept:

Accept: X-men reference? ( I think I'm remembering correctly...)

Accept:

Why, yes, it is an X-men reference :3 Obviously I had to make the character more Dragoncave-setting friendly, but I tried to keep him pretty close to the original character.

Gollum spends most of his time lurking in caves and underground tunnels looking for cave pools and rivers to catch fish in. He has become so accustomed to complete darkness that he claims even moonlight makes him uncomfortable.

Even though he seems to be physically genderless, he has dropped a few hints that suggest that he is, at least, mentally considers himself a male. He also seems to think he has at least two personalities, referring to himself as 'we' instead of 'I'. He can occasionally be heard coughing his own name after he speaks.

Many people think he has gone too mad and become too twisted to ever be normal again, but there are a few who still believe that with help and good treatment he can become normal again.

User Comments

Accept:

Accept: Excellent name for a neglected dragon!

Accept:

Thank you, whoever you are :]

The continued adventures of Liraine's description! xd.png I was amused by this time's comments, both because of the number of people who thought I messed up the grammar in the first sentence (hint: I wrote it correctly!) and the number of people who thought it went against the breed description, including the moderator. For the record, here is the breed description of a Val '09:

Valentine eggs are only seen once a year. Adults' mating seasons are very short, usually spanning the middle of the month of February. These dragons were once reputed to be omens of good luck in love.

Note that Val 09s do not, in fact, /completely/ fail to breed during the rest of the year-- they only fail to breed /true/. Taking this as an implicit part of the breed description, and with the understanding that anything not specified is up to one's imagination and storyline, here is what I wrote:

Liraine's kind, massive and violently beautiful, breeds true only during the mysterious astral phenomenon known as Valentines.  Both god and slave to a human cult, they are trained to mate during Valentines and then ritually murder the sire of their child.  Liraine, however, was an unusual case.  Unable to conceive during her first Valentines, she was permitted to retain her red mate until the next time.  She grew to love him and had many children of his breed, whom she was also permitted to keep, raising them all in a loving family until the fateful day when Valentines came again and she bred true.  Forced to kill her beloved at last, Liraine went insane and began a series of serial matings.

Liraine always chooses a red, to remind her of happier times... but soon enough, eggs are laid and her claw snaps for his throat.  She abuses the eggs themselves, her many red sons hatching too damaged to reach adulthood, but her true-bred eggs are taken by the cult.

•Reject: massive[,] [. She] breeds

•Accept: Wow. This is pretty awesome. Good job actually maintaining the deathmurder marriages and stunted children in the actual game, too.

•Accept:

•Abstain: This drescription conflicts with the breed description a bit, in that valentine dragons are not slaves and/or gods.

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Accept: serial comma would be nice (kind, massive, and...). Change "beautiful, breeds..." to "beautiful. She breeds..." Breed desc specifies breeding time; might conflict here, but I don't think it does.

•Moderator Reject: Too violent and goes against the breed description.

•Accept: Very good!:)

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Accept: Saw this in the Descrip crits thread - love it!

•Accept:

•Reject: What the heck are you talking about, ritually killing. Totally against breed description.

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Accept: o_o' it's good, I guess...

•Reject: what is ur problem?????

•Accept:

•Abstain: Well this is despressing, hahah. I'm not sure whether or not it's apropriate though, although it is a marvelously crafted story.

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Reject:

•Reject:

•Accept: Somewhat creepy... o.o

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Reject:

•Accept:

•Accept: huh that description seems fimiliar

•Accept: a little violent but ok

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Accept: Oh hi fuzz. xd.png I love this description. Now that you've changed the ending, I hope it's approved! *cackles mysteriously*

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Accept: awesome!

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Accept: wow!

Oh hi, person who thinks I'm fuzzbucket. xd.png Heh heh.

Such silly people. And it's not unexplained which part is too violent for dc, since all those vamp descriptions are getting approved just fine. Since no one commented in the proofreading thread, and no moderator name is given this time for me to try asking (again), I suppose I'll just wait a few months and then rewrite, doing this all over again. Who knows? By then, it might either get approved or have a clear reason why not.

I like that description and don't find it too violent at all. It's pointed out that the father is murdered for cult traditions by humans, so I doubt that's the part that is causing issues. Maybe the portion about her abusing her children as eggs is what sets some over the edge. Maybe you could dance around and describe it slightly differently, saying that she is "an abusive mother" and that "many of her Red sons fail to thrive" which is basically saying the same thing but with some ambiguity for sensitive peeps.

Aaaanywho, I don't get too many comments on mine before they're accepted, so I've stopped checking for the most part. Perhaps I'll start peeking again if I write more.

Edited by Nine

I like that description and don't find it too violent at all. It's pointed out that the father is murdered for cult traditions by humans, so I doubt that's the part that is causing issues. Maybe the portion about her abusing her children as eggs is what sets some over the edge. Maybe you could dance around and describe it slightly differently, saying that she is "an abusive mother" and that "many of her Red sons fail to thrive" which is basically saying the same thing but with some ambiguity for sensitive peeps.

Aaaanywho, I don't get too many comments on mine before they're accepted, so I've stopped checking for the most part. Perhaps I'll start peeking again if I write more.

These days, with as fast as descriptions are getting approved, it's almost impossibble to see the comments unless yours is mod-rejected. smile.gif Overall, though, that's probably a good thing (though sometimes I wish we got to see the comments in "Describe" even after approval).

That's not a bad idea... I'll try it. Thanks for the suggestion! happy.gif

These days, with as fast as descriptions are getting approved, it's almost impossibble to see the comments unless yours is mod-rejected. smile.gif  Overall, though, that's probably a good thing (though sometimes I wish we got to see the comments in "Describe" even after approval).

I managed to pick up a few comments before The Forbidden One was approved,

The Forbidden One was born to a good family, and could have lived a normal dragon life except for his fascination with spells. He used spells continually, always hoping to gain more riches, more fame, always looking for the next great life changer. He became wealthy, grew fat, and with every gain, still always wanted more.  When he heard about the spell for guaranteed eternal life, so highly prized by some humans, he thought nothing of his own immortality, and insisted on trying the spell called The One Taboo.  Acquiring it from a traveling wizard, who promised wonderful results, he gulped it down.

It wasn't meant for dragons. (And it's actually not good for humans, either.) He choked.  He gasped.  He struggled.  He died.  And then, he woke up.  He's never tried another potion since that fateful day. All he ever wants to do now is eat brains.

User Comments

* Accept:

* Accept: Humorous ending and nice story!

* Accept:

* Accept: This is really good and descriptive! Excellent job!

and I want to thank these reviewers for their sweet comments! <3

My next one, from earlier today, was approved within five minutes, so I never saw any comments.

User Comments:

Accept:

Accept: X-men reference? ( I think I'm remembering correctly...)

Accept:

Why, yes, it is an X-men reference :3 Obviously I had to make the character more Dragoncave-setting friendly, but I tried to keep him pretty close to the original character.

User Comments

Accept:

Accept: Excellent name for a neglected dragon!

Accept:

Thank you, whoever you are :]

Oh! Those were both my comments! I'm glad I remembered the X-men reference. Its been a while since I last saw the cartoon. And love the Tolkien reference!

This one is from a few months back:

User Comments

Accept: Creepy.

Moderator Reject: Beginning is confusing, ending is too violent for DC. ~Sock

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Reject:

Accept: Possibly the most interesting description I've ever read, and I mean that in a good way. A few grammar errors here and there but otherwise very good.

Accept:

Ah, well. Back to the old proofreading thread...

I honestly think this one would make for an interesting story, but because of the guidelines on descriptions... rolleyes.gif

Anonymous, who thinks of himself is male, delights in dressing up in disguises, loving the moments he is able to become someone else. No one knows how he made such a decent pair of Day Glory wings or the coat of fake Pillow fluff, but somehow he did.  Kanaye often finds him sitting in a quiet corner, wrapped in his Pillow coat, pretending to be someone other than himself. The look he gives her when she has to remind him of his only responsibility is part anger, part sadness, hating the moment when he is once again just himself. Anonymous has the distinct responsibility of leading his best friend Wherefore home every evening. He had been doing the chore for so long, he almost didn't need the tracking device Kanaye put in his friend's arm but it makes his job a whole lot easier and gratefully gives him less time stuck in his own body.

I don't like the last sentence, but am unsure on how to fix it. Any advice?

Anonymous, who thinks of himself as male, delights in dressing up in disguises, loving the moments he is able to become someone else. No one knows how he made such a decent pair of Day Glory wings or the coat of fake Pillow fluff, but somehow he did.  Kanaye often finds him sitting in a quiet corner, wrapped in his Pillow coat, pretending to be someone other than himself. The look he gives her when she has to remind him of his only responsibility is part anger, part sadness, hating the moment when he is once again just himself. Anonymous has the distinct responsibility of leading his best friend Wherefore home every evening. He had been doing the chore for so long, he almost didn't need the tracking device Kanaye put in his friend's arm. But, it makes his job a whole lot easier and thankfully gives him less time stuck in his own body.

Is this any better? (also, 'is' should be 'as' in the first sentence)

Omichli Cosmos is a mute dragon. Prematurely hatched because of an earthquake, she was born not being able to make a sound. Her lack of a voice inspired her to become completely silent in all that she could do. She flew to dark mountains and jungles, seeking to learn stealth and evasion tactics from some of the sneakiest dragons in the world. She trained with these dragons for many long years, until she was able to out-sneak her masters. Her muteness seemed to give her the edge in stealth; this, combined with her very faint patterns which aid in camouflage, helped her become one of the most efficient dragon spies of her time. Her mate is Soupouno, with whom she developed a very unique way of communicating.

User Comments

Abstain: Maybe "during an earthquake" ? -- otherwise it's fine.

Hmmm... she was prematurely hatched as a direct cause of that earthquake, though. "During an earthquake" sounds a bit more like it happened because of some other cause.

Once upon a time, this nilia pygmy learned of an interesting social experiment called "The Game". There are three simple rules: you are playing The Game; every time you think about The Game, you lose; and that your loss of The Game must be announced.

She loved it. She loved to loose. She adamantly made sure every living thing around her lost as well. She even had her name officially changed to The Game so that whenever anyone thinks of her, they lose The Game. To her, everyone is a looser. She's proud to be a looser, and hopes that her fellow loosers will be proud to be loosers, too. She hopes her fellow loosers will spread the word and make more loosers.

Congratulations, you just lost The Game.

Accept: lol.... CRUD! I LOST THE GAME! I just love this! we play "the game" at school and make a point of randomly screaming "i lost the game" in the middle of class. I even made a "i lost the game" shirt xd.png

Yay, I got someone who recognized it! xd.png

I've recently started writing descriptions for some of my dragons, but I'd never before realized how to check people's comments.

Wrote this one for my Ember, Daruniastone, earlier today:

Daruniastone is the leader of a group of Ember dragons in his cave that for some reason call themselves 'Gorons'. No one really knows why, and members of this group claim they are guardians of a 'special ruby-colored stone' with great spiritual value. He is generally merry and friendly, but on the few occasions that he's feeling grumpy, he listens to the melodic singing of his Terrae friend, the hatchling Sariasong. Whenever he hears her song, he goes into a frenzied dance. Some dragons giggle and snicker about it behind his back, but they dare not laugh to his face.

User comments:

Reject:

Probably random or someone who didn't get the Zelda reference, because I checked the page a few minutes later, and it'd been approved. happy.gif Wish they'd given a reason, though. :/ Is there anything wrong with it??

Edited by Denwayasha

The Random Rejecter strikes again!

While I've never had a description rejected by a mod, (with 45 approved descriptions, so far) there are obviously reviewers who get some kind of kick out of rejecting well written descriptions. I have had a reject from one of these this morning, and it amuses me. I wrote the description, posted it and got a plain accept comment almost immediately. I then realize the start of the sixth sentence wasn't capitalized, so I corrected it and returned it to the queue. It now has one comment again:

When the egg appeared at the Mint Garden gate, Mentha knew it wasn't a dragon egg.  He called the little dragongrrrl, Merrian, the human child he had raised after she was also abandoned as a baby at the gate.  "I know this isn't a dragon egg, but it is still very special, and I think you might have fun raising it," he told her in the telepathy she had readily learned.  "Thank you, Papa!" the grrrl replied, and she delightedly took the egg. She made a pouch to wear like a necklace under her sweater, so she could keep it warm. The little fluff ball creature which emerged followed her everywhere as it grew. It loved the little dragongrrl, and thought of her as "Mama."

There is much speculation about the origin of the egg.  Some dragons say it came from space, others call it a ninja, or a mutant dragon. Merrian thought it was just super, and when she asked her papa, he told her he believed it was a "chicken." While all these names are used, Merrian just calls her Susie.

User Comments

* Reject:

This reminds me of the reviewer who called one of my shortest descriptions (about 3 lines) "too long!"

I also love the one comment I got on SOPA Destroyer Of The Internet, approved a few days ago:

SOPA is an insane, bloodthirsty, and wildly selfish paranoiac.  He spends his time trying to find ways to control the thoughts and behaviors of his potential victims, and has been known to target wandering minstrels, archivists, writers, and others who collect and disperse information to the various communities they serve, as well as those who provide gathering places such as markets and taverns.  The Verdant community is especially watchful for any word on the movements of this extremely vicious killer, and have so far successfully repelled all of his attempts to ravage the region and its travelers.  Let all take heed the warnings about this ferocious monster, and pray that he is put down soon!

User Comments

* Accept: Hilarious! Love it! LoL'd alot.png. No typos I can see.

Thank you very much, kind reviewer! <3