LoveLost

Pern: A World of Dragonriders and Dragons

((*does a happy dance* Yay for officiality. Oh, and you got Bronze. Thankies and congrats.^.^))

(lol thnx, u to, now we.... wait.... *snores*)

((Yeah. I'm actually used to the waiting game, but I am too happy to snooze. I'm allowed to go back to work on monday.))

((I iz here!!))

Talom barely caught the white robe before he quickly shoved the robe over his shoulers. His heart thudded in his chest harder than ever before. It was all finally happening! He quickly climbed onto Canth's back with the other Candidates. Lira stared up at Talom as Hayzef began to scamper towards the hatching grounds. Lira turned to watch her friend go before she soared over him and squeaked a taunt at him. Talom chuckled to himself. Hayzef had never really liked flying in the first place.

((Wooooot! Gold Neith for Cleo!! biggrin.gif ))

Cleo looked around wildly when she heard the humming of the dragons. She'd heard before that dragons and fire-lizards had a way of heralding births. Did that mean . . . Her thought was interrupted by a white robe flying into her face. The normally steady girl nearly squeed, something she had rarely done before in her entire sixteen turns. Cleo pulled the robe over her head, dislodging Isis in the process. The gold fire-lizard squawked her protest, but obeyed when Cleo firmly ordered her to follow the other fire-lizards to a perch around the Hatching Grounds. Then Cleo climbed up onto Tilleth's broad back, only just remembering to thank the young queen for the priviledge.

((Congrats, Ramoth. Hey, which do you think sounds better Cerith or Atisith?))

Edited by Mijikoi

((You can continue on with your theme, or Cerith sounds pretty close to Soria, if you wanna do something like that. I knew I wanted an Egyptian name that ended in 'th', so I went and looked up their pantheon on Wikipedia.))

((Yeah, Ceri is a Welsh name meaning to love and Atisi is a oddening of the name of one of the Furies from greek mythology, Tisiphone. Kind of like Achronos is an odding of the Titan Chronos. So, I'm leaning to Atisith, but I'm still debating between the two.

Oh, hey. How tall is Kaleb, Lovelost?))

Edited by Mijikoi

((Aw I was hoping Jareb would get a bronze or at least a brown. :-/ I'm turning in my computer to a friend so he can fix it for me... its been acting weird lately so I don't know how active I'll be for the next couple days. Every once in awhile it freaks out so I probably have a virus. You can name the dragons whatever but Jareb was gonna become J'reb or J'eb (I can't decide) and Gurty was gonna become G'ty))

The air lit up again with dragons and firelizards flickered in an out everywhere humming happily.

The candidates all hopped on the dragon and donned their white robes and took their spots on the sands, waiting excitedly, some with fear - but mostly just happy and anticipating.

S'kom took Gunner, the seaholder, to the edge of the sands on his dragon's back. Ogrith was humming, but he couldn't fly so he walked his rider and the holder to the sands.

(errr, was taht some powerplaying, the candidates are still waiting on the dragons to get there, anyways, PLEASE stay for the hatching so that we can get that finished. And Lovelost were issssss yououououoouou everyones heeeerrrrrreeee)

((It all just depends on if my computer spazzes out on my again. I tried posting an hour ago and it freaked out and was acting really really really strange so my friend's gonna take a look at it.))

((Oh and no I wasn't trying to powerplay I was just posting ahead a little because I know you guys are gonna post while I'm at work tonight laugh.gif ))

((To be fair Odio was being vague. So, I don't know if Lovelost'll have a problem with it. Oh, and I decided on Atisith. Long live mythologoy and the A names. And I think Lovelost is spending time with her mum. Ooh, and I'm glad her mum is doing better.))

(OOO new stuff is going on on DC, its down for updates! Anyways, i chose Deemeath((sounds like- D me ath)) Anyways, i like your name to!.)

((I played Inni-meany-miney-moe to decide. T.T I felt like a third grade, but I'm good. And yeah, I think we're getting a new dragon soon? *runs to look at the forum news*))

((I chose Feyth for mine. I had to find it on a generator 'cause I lack that much creativity...Go me. He's a brown, though!))

((Don't feel bad. That's how I got Soria's family names. I just took off the -th for them. Have you decided on how you're going to cut the name?))

((Blue- Yeah, the rider males have the names changed a slight bit, if I remember right. Right, Lovelost?

Lovelost- *glomps lovelost and squees* Thankies for the gold, Lovelost. Oh and is the name Atisith okay? ^.^))

((wow u guys...and sorry I was gone all day but JSUK my Friday's are the busiest of all cause I have math class and then choir. But today was a long one cause of a 3 hour practice then my friends dropped me off and ended up staying another 3 hours. Now I have to go eat but I might be on later to post on everything. And Odio didn't really do anything wrong cause all Odio did was sayy Candidates...not their names. And if you guys could please send me your names (I know i know.) cause I am just to scatter brained at the mo to go back and look for them smile.gif ))

((Oh yeah....I thought you meant the dragon's name. You had me worried for a second....I was thinking T'om, but that's kinda silly 'cause it'd still be a normal name with an apostrophe. I'll probably stick with T'lom.))

((your welcome Mijikoi *chokes out the words* but i...can't....breathe! Atisith sounds great smile.gif ))

((sorry I had to go for a sec guys but I am back. i had to make dinner and I'll prolly be gone for a few minutes again to clean up smile.gif ))

((Kaleb is around 5'8 just 2 inches shorter than Heedana...poor thing, no one is able to look her in the eye *snickers* ))

((Then she's about Cleo's height. By the way, do you want us to go back and delete all our OOC chatter-posts?))

((oh heavens no! There is no reason to do that! You guys keep them there and I'l just take another look at them then post for my people. I think I am going to go ahead and Have F'nor and Heedana take off and god-mod the others that weren't posted as on, on. Sorry but we need to get this ride moving smile.gif oh and Odio, check the front page again. If ANYONE wants their dragon color changed, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me!!))

((T'lom is a bit easier for me to think. Cause I keep saying T'om with a space.>.< Makes me glad I picked a girl.

^.^ Yesh, Heedana is tall, although I think the only one shorter then Soria is Gurty. How's your mom feeling?))

((she's home and tired. The wound is around a finger deep, a finger in length and around an inch and a half in width. To be honest, I can't wait to pack it tonight smile.gif ))