Vic

Labyrinth

....It's....just a movie?......You mean....it isn't real? D=

Afraid not, Fortune. *pats head*

But you have no idea how many fangirls I've seen say stuff like "Ohh, Jareth. You can abduct me anytime. *swoons, faints*" Umm...desperate much?

Oh, and I found this. Made me laugh because I'm a YGO fan.

user posted image

user posted image

This card would trump all right up until someone plays the 'You have no power over me' card. laugh.gif

This card would trump all right up until someone plays the 'You have no power over me' card. laugh.gif

Now, see, I have a Labyrinth trading card game forming in my head. You guys are bad, bad people...

*goes off mutting about stats for fireys*

Let me know when you come up with a Ludo card smile.gif

Edit: Found this...

user posted image

Edited by Fortune86

Done and done.

user posted image

I just watched this move for the first time. It was pretty good.

This is one of my all time favorite movies. Love it since a child. And thanks to some friends of mine to played it at a dance the song as the world falls down, is my and my boyfriends song. Since it was our first dance together.

This is one of my all time favorite movies. Love it since a child. And thanks to some friends of mine to played it at a dance the song as the world falls down, is my and my boyfriends song. Since it was our first dance together.

That is so adorable happy.gif

Lol. It's got to be better than My Heart Will Go On.

i saw it when i was like 10 and have been obsessed with it since, it shocked the hell out of me when some of my friends said they had never seen it and i was like "OH MY GOD!! where have you been your whole life to go without ever having seen this movie..........sad sad.gif" so we watched it (cause i have it on DVD) and they loved it (well sorta cause it's hella old school) but i always loved the music and david bowie in that movie = sexy!! lol

I have loved the movie since I first saw it. David Bowie as the Goblin King was probably my first crush on a guy in a movie.

Riddle me this: is the fluffy mullet supposed to be Jareth's signature hairstyle or does it belong to David Bowie and they just let him keep it for the movie?

Riddle me this: is the fluffy mullet supposed to be Jareth's signature hairstyle or does it belong to David Bowie and they just let him keep it for the movie?

As far as I was aware it was a Bowie thing....

I'm just asking because Jareth has the same style in the mangas. And he pulls it off quite well.

user posted imageuser posted image

Those pics are from the net. I figured I should see the movie before I get the manga, heh heh. No point in reading the sequel first right?

Lol. Nope. It's one of the reasons I made this thread. I got curious when I had a weird dream about it a few months ago. I had heard of the movie but when my dream seemed remarkably similar to the movie description. Creeped me out lol.

Lol. I'll look for it on youtube.

It wouldn't have anything to do with your new av would it?