Carnivorous M.

The Wilderness Clickers

I like this idea, but now I think the eggs have too many views. They are sick as of this post.

*watches all of those 2010 Valentine eggs pop up all over in the Wilderness young page and in the main page too!!*

Too....many....to....watch..!! I dunno how those 1-2 white dragons takes care ALL of those!! lol!

I keep getting a "page not found" message when I click on the link in the original post.

Add me to the list!I'll take care of the wilderness, too! (though I'm waiting a couple of hours as I see some folks are saying some eggs/hatchies are getting too many views right now...)

Oh no! Save the 10 valentine eggs!! ALL the '10 vaentine eggs got softshell!! O_O That's probbaly why the most reasons all the eggs die.

What the other people said; take it easy, fellas! xd.png

Also, if anyone could record the codes of the eggs in the Nursery somewhere other than this thread, that would be great. biggrin.gif

Members and banners being added as I type!

What the other people said; take it easy, fellas! xd.png

Also, if anyone could record the codes of the eggs in the Nursery somewhere other than this thread, that would be great. biggrin.gif

Members and banners being added as I type!

I don't think it will..like almost every hour the stats keep increasing much.

Okies, banners and members added! Thanks, Aquenee! biggrin.gif

Happy Valentines to all, and to all a good night!

ohmy.gif Holy cow! Let's just hope the views don't get too high; we can't really fog them or hide them in any way. It's up to the viewers now. D:

xd.png

...Crazy idea, but all in favor of nicknaming the fourteen wild Valentine babies based on their codes and adopting them as thread mascots say 'aye!'

Edited by Carnivorous M.

d'aww this is CUTEEE.

I will go adopt my little mini clan of wild dragons now!! It'll be like having a little scroll outside my scroll.

laugh.gif Should I add you to the member's list, then?

Ooh! I've got a name for 4LMB (caps messed)! How does 'Firlemb' sound? ...Kinda dumb, actually, but I'm strapped for ideas. xd.png

And DWVO (caps messed) could be Dwaevo, and... -goes nuts-

I'm not really sure... I noticed something about a glitch resulting in peeps losing their valentine eggs on the main news thread, and something about them being returned; I was too lazy to read far enough to get the details, though. Our fourteen little adoptees never went back to their homes, I guess; that, or some other glitch. I dunno. xd.png

I bet that they were put there by TJ, so that the wilderness would have at least some valentines...

xd.png

...Crazy idea, but all in favor of nicknaming the fourteen wild Valentine babies based on their codes and adopting them as thread mascots say 'aye!'

Aye! biggrin.gif

umm did they all die because i don't see any in the cave...I just checked a val eggie and it died of sickness!!!whhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rabbit153

Yeah it did. I checked a few and ALL of them died......I fav'd all 14 eggs to at least try to keep watch of it.

I was watching this vtine egg that has the highest stats of the bunch:

Egg Stolen on: Feb 14, 2010

Died on: Feb 15, 2010

Overall Views: 1953

Unique Views: 699

Clicks: 127

Wild Egg

Unfortunately, this egg has died of sickness.

It's code is IGOE

I think that we should release a grown up to the wild.

Before I even saw this thread; I was doing an experiment on one of my dragons.

So I released one of my Gray/Storm/Fog dragon that I already had 3 of(now 2) into the Wilderness.

Now, I am currently watching it to see if it breeds and gotten some eggs (I bred him before though.)

His former name was Shadow Horns and now it's reversed to the code: 2R3e

lol ;D

D: Most of the one's I was looking after have died of sickness. It's a shame really, I didn't even upload them anywhere for clicks either sad.gif