Carnivorous M.

The Wilderness Clickers

DANGIT! Erm... how do I put the codes instead of the pictures? ^^' I'm a bit clueless with code...

Edited by Carnivorous M.

Well, wherever you put "QUOTE" and "/QUOTE", You change those to "CODE" and "/CODE", I had trouble with that the first time I made banners myself xd.png

The codes are right but the second banner is a bit messed up now. laugh.gif

I propose this: go to the Wilderness Page, click as many adults as you think you can handle, and try to find as many of their relatives as possible. Record their codes and whatnot, and check up on your 'adopted' Wilderness dragons occasionally (about once a week) to see if any of them have laid eggs. Then, you record the eggs' codes, put 'em in a few of your signatures on different forums if you want, wait 'till they reach ER stage, and then enter their codes into a few hatch site ERs

Or you could just go to the wilderness page and see if there is a young link. If there is take note of the codes and post them. If there is not then there are no young.

Just a few questions.....about Wilderness, when I first joined DC Wilderness never existed back then, so I'm still kinda new about it.

1: You sure that ER sites will take Wild er eggs/hatchlings?

2: When do you ever see the eggs under the Young page instead of those 1-2 White adults?

3: Why is the 1-2 white adult dragons doing in the Young page?

4: How do you tell if a hatchling is frozen or not? (cuz....all i ever see if the ones with no "time" thing.)

5: How often do these wild dragons breed...?

6: HOW can the wild dragons breed? the site automatically does it or do the people behind the Wilderness do it? o.O

I LOVE THIS IDEA!! I check the Wilderness every now and then and I have noticed the low numbers, too. Can I join?? Could you send me a couple codes via PM?? Do you want be buddies?? I will check up on my adopted dragons every now and then. Please Pm me, creator of this post!!

~LR

*Looks at my last banner* I'm gonna keep us both up until Monday playing with banners, aren't I? xd.png

1: You sure that ER sites will take Wild er eggs/hatchlings?

Yes, or atleast the EWBD ER does, past experience.

2: When do you ever see the eggs under the Young page instead of those 1-2 White adults?

That, I do not know.

3: Why is the 1-2 white adult dragons doing in the Young page?

Maybe a hatchling got hurt? xd.png

4: How do you tell if a hatchling is frozen or not? (cuz....all i ever see if the ones with no "time" thing.)

No time means they are frozen. Time means unfrozen.

5: How often do these wild dragons breed...?

Rarely.

6: HOW can the wild dragons breed? the site automatically does it or do the people behind the Wilderness do it? o.O

That's like asking why wild wolves breed!

@6zuzie6: Wow, that's a lot of questions! xd.png In order:

1. Yep! Most ER sites function by entering a single code into the feed. If you wanted to put them on a hatchsite beforehand, however, if it was anything other than Daily Dragon Fix it wouldn't work, because those operate on an entire-scroll basis.

2. You don't ever see the eggs; only hatchlings.

3. The whites are presumably there because they 'take care' of the hatchlings. I like to pretend those two in particular are mates; I notice they spend a lot of time in the nursery.

4. If a hatchling is unfrozen, it will have a timer. If not, it doesn't show one. Also, a birthdate like 'March 15, 2009' is a good clue. wink.gif

5. I'm actually not sure; I don't think they do it a whole lot, though. Most of the ones I've seen have between 1-3 adult children, if any at all. Although, wild eggs and hatchies have always had a high mortality rate, so I don't know.

6. Not sure about that one either. I've heard someone say that TJ breeds them, but I don't know if they were joking or telling the truth or if it was just a rumor or what. I'm leaning towards automatically, though; there're just way too many to breed by hand.

EDIT: ninja.gif'd

@LightningRip Sure! happy.gif

Edited by Carnivorous M.

For those who are wondering, there were a lot of eggs there at Christmas time. I haven't seen any since, but haven't looked regularly.

Edited by Shamiir

Huh, neat idea. ^.^ Can't say I'll participate regularly (at least not until I get a better-functioning computer), but I shall certainly make it a point to go give clicks from time to time.

Edited by Imbecamiel

@6zuzie6: The ones with timers are only found on the young page; you can't release unfrozen hatchlings, so the only ones who show up there are wild-bred.

@Shamiir: Hmm.... eeenteresting...

Added!

I have my worst worries taken care of now. *Points at first line in siggy*

So now I can immediatly "adopt" more wilderness dragons to watch instead of waiting to get my valentines!

Congrats! You lucky punk... -grumbles away to try and grab some from the next drop- xd.png

xd.png If the same thing happens as what happened on Christmas, valentines would be flooding the AP soon.

No kidding... oh well, I wouldn't be complaining, 'cause I'd get one. I'm cheap like that. xd.png

Added, Sethless!

HOLY-- the Young page is filled with '10 Valentine eggs!

Edited by Carnivorous M.

Do you see what I see? Is it what I think it is?

IT IS! NEW BANNERS!

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=82510&st=0][IMG=http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7622/5221570e4ba3762m3.jpg][/URL] 

This one was really just made out of pure boredom, it wasn't really meant for this until I noticed it would work well with this. It's a play on some lyrics from "The Sound of Madness". ("Somehow I'm still here to explain, that the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun, when you gotta wake up and fight!")

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=82510&st=0][IMG=http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6683/5221633d295acd4m3.gif][/URL]

Edited by Aquenee

I would love to join. Poor dragons.... I already know one dragon that I use to watch there, so I'll keep watching him and choose more that I'll watch. :3

I think (this is a sugestion) that we click the valentine eggs because there are a lot and we barely see 2009 valentines and we want to see 2010 valentines.I have started doing this.