RheaZen

LINKIN PARK

Their old stuff is bearable, the newest album sucks entirely.

The lyrics for The Catalyst would be bearable if it werent for that god-awful faux techno music. Just shoot me.

I haven't really heard any of their new stuff... I think the most recent song of theirs that I heard was the one on the Twilight soundtrack...

I do like their older stuff, though...

Oh wow, Linkin Park..... the very first song I heard by them was 'Breaking the Habit' and I loved it! I was like 12 or so then I think. It was around the time I first started to listen to Evanescence as well. I also love their songs 'Runaway' and 'Numb'. Mainly their earlier songs I suppose. They made a good one for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen! But yeah, I do enjoy listening to Linkin Park. =3

Mostly listen to their music playing action games or while working out. It's alright but not really easy listening for just chilling.

I used to listen to Hybrid Theory a lot when it came out, and I always thought it was a pretty good album. Can't say I've listened to much of their stuff since though.

I got into metal through Linkin Park,but now their songs sound so...dry.Hybrid Theory and Meteora are still mildly enjoyable,but Minutes To Midnight is blargh.

They are my second favourite band. I was very surprised by their new album "A thousand suns", the songs are quite different than the old ones. But I still like them.

I found myself in many of their songs, so I can't imagine what would it be like without them.

Linkin Park forever! wub.gif

I used to adore Linkin Park. Now I just stick to a few of their songs that I like. A few are: Numb, Bleed It Out, and Crawling. They are a great band.

I have numb downloaded on the computer. Its really the only song I listen to thats by Linkin Park.

I like most of their older songs, but when it comes to their newer songs I'm not a big fan. I mean it's like they're trying too hard to be metal when they're not.

And they should have at least left that awesome rap at the end in there.

That song's intro made me laughed.

---

I used to LOVE Linkin Park... until their new albums are released... their old songs are still better even though TTS has really nice songs... =/

Linkin Park used to be somewhat fun when I was younger, like, at the beginning of high school *gets nostalgic about listening to Meteora* but it's not like they're very good or anything.

Every copy of Minutes After Midnight should get burned by the stake.

I can relate to you on the Meteor and Hybrid Theory CDs, but after like four years of listening to those songs over and over again they lost their touch. Also, Minutes to Midnight was kind of terrible, only like 3 good songs. I don't really care for any of their new stuff either, they've done a complete flip flop since they made What I've Done

omg, i love Linkin Park. my favorite song by them right now is "Iridescent", but "Numb", is really neat too.

I love Linkin Park.

Favorite band, so strong lyrics, to me personally.

The were in Sweden a while ago, and I'm so furious that I didn't went to Stockholm to se 'em.

One of the best bands of all time. I have their CD+DVD from performing Live at Milton Keynes and I absolutely love that concert. Such amazing live versions of their flawless songs. wub.gif

RIP Chester Bennington. Reviving this thread in case anyone was also a big fan. :( I saw them live for the first time back in like 2011 and held hands with him. My dad loved Chester. He's really upset. 

I never had the opportunity to meet him, but it's always a shock when something like this happens. :(

Very amazing band, and I too struggle with suicidal thoughts. -_-

NnyAZBu.jpg