Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Breeders: PLEASE remember to post here when you give an egg to a lister!

Oops! Sorry!

Gwyn & Arthur's second egg has been adopted by Anthianna! smile.gif

Also, would it be possible for me to be placed on the 'breeds on request' list? I don't want to risk drowning us in eggs, so if I don't mate Gwyn and Arthur every week, I will gladly take requests.

And another quest - I would love a second egg - is it possible to be put on the list a second time? Is that allowed?

I would prefer not to put you on the list for a second time, but there is a whole long list of people up there that you can send a PM to and request an egg. wink.gif The wait list is very short right now, so it is not like you would be taking an egg from someone who has none.

I received two pink and one and hope was born, his name is Kerth Hope , the another still egg remains girl her name will be Himilce Hope ... thanks ........

Well, I would be breeder ......... add me to the breeders list please???

Edited by Anthianna

I had a Hope egg in my scroll and Anthianna gave it a good home. biggrin.gif

Now I'll focus in search for a CB female Pink for my other Hope... blink.gif

Edited by AnnieLyla

Could I request a hope egg? I've the perfect mate for it biggrin.gif

Future Hopes a girl! The lineage shall continue smile.gif (I've been quite lucky with gendering and alting lately...let it continue biggrin.gif )

Got my claws on a cb pink... influenced...be male be male!

T'was male smile.gif Now for a name...

Edited by Emeraldmay

Hey Dragonhide, I have a new egg if you are interested. I sent you a pm this morning just after I bred it. PM me to let me know if you are still interested. smile.gif I should be on later today to check mail. Thx!

I don't have any new hopes yet, but all of my hope dragons have temporarily lost their names... I'll have names back on them asap. Sorry for the problem...

I would love to be added to this waiting list, I have a CB Female waiting for her Hope mate! I can't wait to have a HOPE Egg!

Edited by Riversgrace

Thank you so much, Valkyrie! My Hope hatchie gendered male, and was named Hope In The Wilderness.

I would like to be added to the list please. biggrin.gif

I have 2 cb Pink male's and female's.

Edited by UnicornBlues

Just wanna say I -finally- obtained a FEMALE CB Pink for my Hope egg that gendered male smile.gif

I've been rather unlucky for the last like 5 months, even with influence from a female pink. Gave up for a 2-3 months out of frustration lol.

So I'll be able to start breeding Hope Eggs soon smile.gif

(>_> Unless they don't like each other. And if that's the case, I'll probably cry)

Announcing two new Hope dragons:

PS Herald of High Hope

PS Springtide Hopesong

And also adding the reminder that I am happy to breed for others at any time when a polite PM is received. ^^

I keep clicking CB Flamingoes instead of CB pinks. dry.gif Even if I do get a CB pink, it'll probably gender wrong. dry.gif

I keep clicking CB Flamingoes instead of CB pinks. dry.gif Even if I do get a CB pink, it'll probably gender wrong. dry.gif

The best place to hunt for CB pinks is in the desert. There are no flamingos there so any pink egg you click on there will be the one you want.