Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Anyone here need a Hope egg? Because I need to find a home for this one

EDIT: Gone to SkyraTwilight smile.gif

Edited by SeaSong

in about 1 day and 6-7 hours from now, (12:00 pm western time, that's where i am) my dark myst pygmy egg hatches, seasong. i can take it then, if it's okay with you, though if it hatches before that, it can come right away, as my scroll is almost always open to hatchlings. i don't have a CB pink yet, but i'll look for one!

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

I just caught a CB pink in the cave. I would not mind keeping it myself, but I would be willing to give it to anyone who needs it as a mate for a Hope dragon that they already have. Just PM me with a link to your scroll if you would like to have it. First qualified requester will get the egg. If you need it to be a gender that you cannot influence it to be, please let me know. I would be willing to influence it and hold it until it hatches.

It's all yours my dear. I'll PM you the link.

Edit: New hope baby safely transfered to Ldyfsh.

This baby has gendered right and been named... May I introduce the newest Hope baby on my scroll:

Wealth of Hope ... his prospective mate has already grown-up and is awaiting his maturity wink.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

I just caught a CB pink in the cave. I would not mind keeping it myself, but I would be willing to give it to anyone who needs it as a mate for a Hope dragon that they already have. Just PM me with a link to your scroll if you would like to have it. First qualified requester will get the egg. If you need it to be a gender that you cannot influence it to be, please let me know. I would be willing to influence it and hold it until it hatches.

I still have this CB pink.

I've just managed to successfully breed another Hope egg. If anyone in the project wants or needs it, let me know - otherwise, I'll happily keep it.

Bumping this up to let you know that I still have the CB pink egg. It will only be influence-able for less than 24 hours now. If it gets down to the last hours without being claimed I will influence it female because that is what I need if I end up keeping it.

Id like to request an egg i didnt see any sort of form in the 1st posts i had to fill out so just asking thanks

Thanks for your interest in the lineage. I will be glad to add you to the waiting list when I update next.

Hello again! Thank you Dragoness22 for my Hope egg again! I now have my first offspring, and I just have to keep him because of his amazing code! His name is James Bond's Hope and his code is 007Wo. I just got his (hopefully) future mate Kitty Galore, and I hope her influence works. I will now start breeding them to donate their offspring. Thank you guys again for all your hospitality. :3

I'm truly sorry... I've been trying to get back on, but I can only get on during the rare free time I have at school. As soon as I can get back, I'm going to have a presonal breeding raid with my pink lineaged and gift them to listers if I can.

Do you mind adding me to the Breeders via PM list?

Also, just bred a hope egg if anyone wants it. smile.gif

I bred an egg and tried to contact PonyGurl, but her PM box is full.

Edit: Contacted Leafhunter.

Edit: No response from Leafhunter, contacted predatorfan4ever

Edited by klinneah

Ahhh! I just spotted a pink in the cave, but the second I clicked the egg someone else had got it.

I was so close to having a mate for Ons Moet Hope. *grumble grumble*

I would like to be added to the Hope waiting list smile.gif

I'll try to get a CB pink because I don't have one yet

This is a inspirational thread

Edit: I don't need to be added to the list anymore - THANK YOU Mysthunter for the beautiful pink egg:)

Edited by rukii_bii

No response from predatorfan4ever, egg is now a hatchling. Please contact me ASAP if you would like this hatchling! I have been through the majority of the waiting list and nobody I contacted so much as opened the PM! I would rather this hatchling go to somebody who has been waiting a long time but if this is the way it's going to be I would rather wait until someone contacted me asking me to breed an egg for them. I am going to PM Ezeplia (the next on the list) but I will not be making a teleport link until someone actually expresses interest in actually taking it!

Alright, since nobody so much as looked at any of my PMs, she ended up growing up on my scroll. It also appears that she has not been registered.

My previously-unregistered dragons are as follows:

Ban-Dearg T'kei Hope (mate: Ban-Dearg Inkling)

Ban-Dearg Ovida Hope (mate TBD)

I have another CB pink egg that I am willing to give to someone who has a Hope dragon but no mate for it. I had no one ask for the last one I offered.

If SkyraTwilight does not want it then I would love to take it.

If SkyraTwilight does not want it then I would love to take it.

Oh, darn! I wish I had noticed Skyra's post earlier. I am afraid it may be too late, but I will send a PM. My egg is at 4 days and was influenced female. If it hatches before I can get it to Skyra it will be the wrong gender for her Hope. sad.gif

*Good news, the egg went to Skyra. Please send male vibes so it genders correctly to go with the Hope dragon!

Edited by purplehaze