Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I want an egg from the Breast Cancer Hope lineage  Please add me to the waiting list.

Link to scroll xxlonewolfxx

Preferred generation (gen 5 – 13+ available) - 5th 

Thank you ^^

Naming Form - Hope

Dragon Owner: Lady_Kilana

Name of Dragon: Queen's Hope Everlasting

Lineage URL of Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/nQ1d7

Hope i did this right! And I do have a mate as well. I'm not quite ready to try and breed, but perhaps when I get used to logging on more often I can.

Thank you again, for the Dragon!

*sigh* Once again I have been ignoring this thread. Sorry. I have no scroll space right now, but when I do I will try breeding some eggs for those on the wait list. Is there anyone else active right now that could help with that endeavor?

Updated lists to here.

Both people on the wait list want 5th gen dragons and I don't know if there is anyone else but me who is active now who can breed those. I will try to get to them as soon as possible.

~purplehaze

Zerhai started a somewhat related Wish lineage, which I think is currently inactive, but those dragons are totally separate from the Hope lineage.

Yep, just checked and the Wish for a Cure thread has been closed as inactive. :(

Edited by purplehaze

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

*sigh* Once again I have been ignoring this thread. Sorry. I have no scroll space right now, but when I do I will try breeding some eggs for those on the wait list. Is there anyone else active right now that could help with that endeavor?

Thank you!
Also no need to rush for me, I've got like xx lineage projects going on and no egg space at the moment either. I'm in no hurries ^^

*pops in randomly* might be getting back into dragcave again... i know its been almost a year... saw this on the first page. so decided to post. I'll at least be checking in a bit at for a while until school ends... we will see... I am still in florida working at WDW. going home in may!

Awesome I am already looking into making a new thread for Wish for a Cure

21 hours ago, purplehaze said:

@Zerhai Hey! Glad to see you! Hope you will be back for good soon. :)

10 minutes ago, Zerhai said:

Awesome I am already looking into making a new thread for Wish for a Cure

You could probably get the mods to reopen the old one if you are back to get it started again.

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

You could probably get the mods to reopen the old one if you are back to get it started again.

true... have not decided which amount of work I want to put in on it... for now I'm browsing and sticking my head into old haunts of mine

Whops, seems like I forgot to post this a while ago:

Transfer Form - Remembrance

Sender: Saika

Receiver: Mow

Lineage URL of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/oCQTk

I can try to help out with an egg for the Remembrance list a little later today :) Should I just start at the top of the list?

@Saika - That would be great, but if you do, make sure you message them before you breed the egg. I am finding a lot of the people on the list are inactive or semi-inactive and may not respond, or respond quite awhile after the message is sent. Sadly some of them have been on the list a long time, which is entirely my fault.

you know I never really put the group feature to good use until now... I just grouped all of my hope dragons and all my wish dragons!!!

Messaged plumeriarose three days ago (19th of April) with no reply. Messaging jillybean711 now.

No problem! I really must get back to tending this thread! I know I still owe some breedings for the Remembrance line!