Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Awesome I am already looking into making a new thread for Wish for a Cure

21 hours ago, purplehaze said:

@Zerhai Hey! Glad to see you! Hope you will be back for good soon. :)

10 minutes ago, Zerhai said:

Awesome I am already looking into making a new thread for Wish for a Cure

You could probably get the mods to reopen the old one if you are back to get it started again.

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

You could probably get the mods to reopen the old one if you are back to get it started again.

true... have not decided which amount of work I want to put in on it... for now I'm browsing and sticking my head into old haunts of mine

Whops, seems like I forgot to post this a while ago:

Transfer Form - Remembrance

Sender: Saika

Receiver: Mow

Lineage URL of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/oCQTk

I can try to help out with an egg for the Remembrance list a little later today :) Should I just start at the top of the list?

@Saika - That would be great, but if you do, make sure you message them before you breed the egg. I am finding a lot of the people on the list are inactive or semi-inactive and may not respond, or respond quite awhile after the message is sent. Sadly some of them have been on the list a long time, which is entirely my fault.

you know I never really put the group feature to good use until now... I just grouped all of my hope dragons and all my wish dragons!!!

Messaged plumeriarose three days ago (19th of April) with no reply. Messaging jillybean711 now.

No problem! I really must get back to tending this thread! I know I still owe some breedings for the Remembrance line!

I think the links to PMs on the first page have to be reworked. Not working right now.

On 7/18/2018 at 4:41 PM, Tigerkralle said:

I think the links to PMs on the first page have to be reworked. Not working right now.

If you mean the breeders list, you are correct. I will need to update that at some point. I suspect a lot of those have gone inactive over time anyway, so that is something else for me to check. *sigh*

On 7/23/2018 at 12:00 AM, ArcticMidnight said:

I want an egg from the Breast Cancer Hope lineage  Please add me to the waiting list.

Link to scroll - http://dragcave.net/user/ArcticMidnight

Preferred generation- 9

Added you to the wait list. :) 

@Saika - Thank you so much for your help with the Remembrance breeding!

I have updated lists to here!

~purplehaze

8 minutes ago, Breast Cancer Hope Lineage said:

If you mean the breeders list, you are correct. I will need to update that at some point. I suspect a lot of those have gone inactive over time anyway, so that is something else for me to check. *sigh*

Added you to the wait list. :) 

@Saika - Thank you so much for your help with the Remembrance breeding!

I have updated lists to here!

~purplehaze

Purplehaze,

would it be too much work for you,  that when checking out our activity, we also send to you a link to our dragon (sybling of what they get and what gen is) to add it beside our names?

So it would look like:

DragonWhispererLady - 8th gen  and PM

Therefore whoever want particular gen can easily find breeders or who maybe prefer egg from particular pair for one reason or another... Basically similar as "owners of remembrance/honor dragons".

15 minutes ago, DragonWhispererLady said:

Purplehaze,

would it be too much work for you,  that when checking out our activity, we also send to you a link to our dragon (sybling of what they get and what gen is) to add it beside our names?

So it would look like:

DragonWhispererLady - 8th gen  and PM

Therefore whoever want particular gen can easily find breeders or who maybe prefer egg from particular pair for one reason or another... Basically similar as "owners of remembrance/honor dragons".

Actually that sounds like an excellent idea to me. Thanks for your input!

If anyone on the breeders list is reading this, please post this information here to save me a lot of time in PMing everyone on the list.

Anyone who hasn't posted here in the next week or so will get a PM checking whether they are still active and requesting information and links to the generation/s you are able to breed. Thanks ahead of time for your cooperation. :) 

Next week or so... ^^

I will hopefully soon have a list which generations i can breed. Wait if that sheet is up to date a lot of my work is done there. So i have to find the link to the spreadsheet or whatever that is on the first page that is listing all the Hope Dragons.

So it is our own website! Okay i only have 17 Hope Dragons so not that much work. But some here do have a lot of dragons.

So maybe just sort the breeders by generations and not showing the dragons because some people maybe have 3 siblings of the same geneation and 15 generations in total and a few siblings for each generation. That could lead to a very cluttered post/list of breeders.

Edited by Tigerkralle