Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I just got a lovely little egg from daba555. biggrin.gif

*pokes daba with spork* so who is next on the list??? I know i asked for one at some point but don't remember!

Have a CB Pink - who needs one?

i always need one but due to the new release in a few hours i won't be able to accept it, if i still have room later today i would love to have it!

Oh my guacamole, I missed a lot.

But sunny is back! Hi guys!

I will be breeding my hopes as soon as my scroll clears up, I have 3 CBs that need mates...

Please could I be added to the list?

Zer - my egg will hatch before I get off work today so I will just try to influence Male (since most Hopes are Female) and send you the hatchie.

Zer - my egg will hatch before I get off work today so I will just try to influence Male (since most Hopes are Female) and send you the hatchie.

thankies again!

Please could I be added to the list?

Thanks for your interest. I will get you on the list as soon as I have time to update. smile.gif Most folks are locked right now with new eggs and it seems you are also, so it might take a bit longer than usual to get you an egg, but we have lots of eager breeders who will be happy to try as soon as the rush is over.

And a word to all those eager breeders -- I would prefer you wait until a person's name actually appears on the wait list before you send an egg. It assures that I have done all I need to do, including sending a PM with a reminder of the most important rules of the lineage. Thanks! I appreciate your willingness to spread the Hope! If it seems I am taking too long to respond to someone's request to be added, feel free to poke me with a spork as Zerhai so often does! wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Could I be added to the list? I'm having one killed egg tho, will that do anything?

I will need a link to your scroll to approve you. One dead thing does not disqualify you as long as you meet the other requirements. smile.gif

I've bred a Hope hatchling and messaged Cemeroll about it. I'm so excited to finally have a breeding pair!

I will need a link to your scroll to approve you. One dead thing does not disqualify you as long as you meet the other requirements. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/user/CuteChikorita here's my scroll

edit: Wow, (for me) the killed egg is gone from the scroll ;D

Edited by CuteChikorita

I have updated the lists to here.

@Akiliana - I see that the Hope you bred is still on your scroll. I think Cemeroll already got an egg from DarkPhoenixInnocent. If you still want to give yours away I have just added two new people to the wait list who would probably not object to getting a hatchling. If you want to keep it now that it is hatched, that is fine too.

~purplehaze

Hi,

I saw this lovely idea and I wish to get a hope egg. I already have a CB male hatchling (was lucky, got that egg on my first day on the site xd.png), so I would like to be added to the list.

EDIT: Just re-viewed the rules, oops, looks like I am not even eligible to apply as I don't have 7 adults, never mind.

Edited by AshCola

Hi,

I saw this lovely idea and I wish to get a hope egg. I already have a CB male hatchling (was lucky, got that egg on my first day on the site xd.png), so I would like to be added to the list.

EDIT: Just re-viewed the rules, oops, looks like I am not even eligible to apply as I don't have 7 adults, never mind.

Its sort a half welcome. I'm sure that your hatchlings will grow up soon, and once they are and you have seven adults, anyone would be happy to breed you a hope. smile.gif

Hi,

Thanks for your interest and please come back when you have enough grown dragons! smile.gif