Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

If anybody has a CB pink egg, I will trade it for something nice from my scroll of mystery.

Thank you.

i have a cb hatchling influenced female i think....

Nope, needed male. Thank you anyways.

i just went into my action log and sadly i didn't influence it at all...... so i have no idea!

I just learned that there is an action log...

don't worry i didn't know about it until i had been actively on here at least 6 months

Finally got my eggs sorted out and such, and I've got a spot open, feels like victory over them lol.

Finally got my eggs sorted out and such, and I've got a spot open, feels like victory over them lol.

And I have a space for breeding, so I will breed one for you. I am sending you a PM, so watch your inbox. wink.gif

Edit: sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

I can't believe I was hatchling locked, bred an egg for Rue and it autoabandoned. I feel so stupid. If anyone sees this little one in the AP in a few days, please try to catch it for me.

Edited by purplehaze

I found the little one in the abandon pile, and the minute I clicked on it, someone else claimed it first. Someone out there's got our little guy (or girl). Let's hope they bring him (or her) back.

I found the little one in the abandon pile, and the minute I clicked on it, someone else claimed it first. Someone out there's got our little guy (or girl). Let's hope they bring him (or her) back.

According to my calculations it shouldn't have hit the AP yet, since the eggs there are all at around 5d 6h and it is still at 6d 15h.

It is not easy to recover a Pink egg from the AP, though, because they are in high demand. It would be easier if it were something like a purple Ridgewing or a Waverunner. wink.gif

Nope, needed male. Thank you anyways.

*pokes* it gendered male if you still need it?

I can send it over if they'd like it and haven't gotten an egg yet. Least I can do given the amount of time it's been since I had received my Hope egg from here.

hey smile.gif can I be added to the list please.

you will need to provide a link to your scroll before ph can say if you can join or not!

*pokes ph and myst with a spork*

We need a link to your scroll to add you to the waiting list. You must have at least seven adult dragons and less than two dead eggs/hatchies/dragons. A CB pink is a plus, but not necessary.

Edit - ZERHAI IT'S MY TURN TO TELL PEOPLE THE RULES!

Edited by Vain.3805

As many of you know, I am a Park Ranger with the NPS. (Cheer I am a fed) Anyways, originally I thought I was going to be assigned to Washington DC for the summer with no disruption with the net. I am going to be sent to the middle of no where Alaska, I am totally pumped.

In the end I won't have much acesses to the net or time to do any major breeding. I will breed E. Hope at least 1 more time before I leave at the start of May. After that odds are you are out of luck until mid October.

Thank you.

Edit: sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

I can't believe I was hatchling locked, bred an egg for Rue and it autoabandoned. I feel so stupid. If anyone sees this little one in the AP in a few days, please try to catch it for me.

It looks like about 8 more hours before this little one hits the AP. Unfortunately I will not be home at that time to try to catch it back. Will anyone else be around? Of course the times for AP eggs could change before then, so that is just an estimate.

I just got a lovely little egg from daba555. biggrin.gif