Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Ssumppg no longer needs my CB egg so I'll have a CB male pink hatchie if anyone needs and if not... I think I might just seek out those deserving and pure in heart! No I have not been watching heroic movies... let's not be silly.

Ssumppg no longer needs my CB egg so I'll have a CB male pink hatchie if anyone needs and if not... I think I might just seek out those deserving and pure in heart! No I have not been watching heroic movies... let's not be silly.

cb pink hatchie? male? i can always use more cb pinks! (too many of my hopes don't have mates!)

If you have not already found an owner, i am in need of a CB male hatchling. if you would be willing to give it to me that would b great.

I have should hatch in an hour or so, so, let's see you can have one like this:

Etoiles

Her baby(or I have a couple of her sisters for similar-but-different lines)

Then there are some boys like:

Hope's Joy

or his baby

Spork baby

and others....pretty much all my hopes have mates now except the last ones, which I don't think I've announced...

Beauty and Hope

Full of Music Hope

Good Evening!

I will never turn down any Hope baby. I would love to have at least one from all your lineages.

I am somewhat spotty on line right now, but this weekend I will be around and able to take egglets! I will keep spots open for them!!

Thanks so much!!

D: I don't know who to send my CB Male Pink to! Zerhai asked first but Jerimiah only has one pair of pinks! There's only one solution.... You two must fight to the death. Zerhai, with your permission I'll give it to Jerimiah (he has so few dragons to begin with).

D: I don't know who to send my CB Male Pink to! Zerhai asked first but Jerimiah only has one pair of pinks! There's only one solution.... You two must fight to the death. Zerhai, with your permission I'll give it to Jerimiah (he has so few dragons to begin with).

thats fine! (i recently got a cb pink egg myself in my everlasting search of the caves)

I have a new dream... SPIRAL!

Only three lines have managed to turn into spiral and they're all very short D:

Unnamed Female 4 generations

Unnamed Female 4 generations

Beautiful Hope 5 generations

None are descended from the male stair side (there being no female offspring of 2qu8)

I think for my next hope (a girlfriend for at least one of my CB males biggrin.gif) I'm going to see if twokeen won't give me an egg.

I just bred my first pink hope egg. (Happy dance!) http://dragcave.net/lineage/apnhX

I'll donate it if someone needs it. I also managed to get myself another CB egg and it is a male hatchling. May I have another Hope one to breed to it?

Edited by moota

I just bred my first pink hope egg.  (Happy dance!) http://dragcave.net/lineage/apnhX            

I'll donate it if someone needs it.  I also managed to get myself another CB egg and it is a male hatchling.  May I have another Hope one to breed to it?

sent this hope eggie to you!

Btw if noone claims it by the time it hits 5 days-5days 6hours(incuhatchable or right before it) i'll happily take it!

Edited by Zerhai

Hi, everyone! I didn't see one of those forms that I see everywhere (N00b to Forums here) so I pray I am doing this correctly!

I would love to be apart of this lineage. I am searching (slowly) through the forums for things that interest me, and I am slowly getting sucked into lineages, especially ones that have meanings behind them. I'll be egg locked for about a day, although.

I poked around, read through the rules and going to hunt for a CB pink once those eggs hatch (cant believe I've been playing this long without one).

Anywho, I have searched through the linage links I have seen posted throughout here and just want to say that they are lovely!

Ugh, my hope egg has hatched and grown up as has his potential CB mate... Then BLAM, I try to breed them and "The dragons refuse to even go near each other." dry.gif

So now I'm on the prowl for another CB pink to match up with... WHY must they be so picky?

sent this hope eggie to you!

Btw if noone claims it by the time it hits 5 days-5days 6hours(incuhatchable or right before it) i'll happily take it!

Are you open now? You have been the only person to express interest. It currently has softshell and I need to wait before moving it. What do you say?

@RueRajaram - No forms to fill out. Thanks for your interest in the lineage. I will get you on the waiting list just as soon as I get a chance to update things. Then when you are ready for an egg you need only to ask. biggrin.gif

Hello! I was wondering if you could get me on the list for the Hope egg? I really liked the idea and want to be a part of this! Thanks! smile.gif

Hello! I was wondering if you could get me on the list for the Hope egg? I really liked the idea and want to be a part of this! Thanks! smile.gif

Thanks for your interest. smile.gif I will add you as soon as I get a chance to do the update -- probably tomorrow.

Are you open now? You have been the only person to express interest. It currently has softshell and I need to wait before moving it. What do you say?

i am open now, your messenger box is full!

If anybody has a CB pink egg, I will trade it for something nice from my scroll of mystery.

Thank you.

I gave this little egg to them!

Edit: the link

Edited by Tiga