Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

why would you poke them with a spork? a spork is one of the greatest inventions of mankind. also, depending on how hard you poked ph, and whether or not the spork was plastic, you could break the spork. thanks for answering my question.

laugh.gif Zerhai thinks sporks are a weapon and pokes me with them all the time. I am not sure I should put you on the waiting list at all, since you seem more concerned with the spork's well-being than with mine!

Seriously, I will be glad to put you on the list, but not tonight. I have had a very long day, just got home and am exhausted. If you would like, I can breed you one of my Hopes tomorrow. There is a list of them here, if you want to choose one. Or you can wait until I get you on the list (probably also tomorrow) and then PM one of the other breeders if you prefer.

Edited by purplehaze

why would you poke them with a spork? a spork is one of the greatest inventions of mankind. also, depending on how hard you poked ph, and whether or not the spork was plastic, you could break the spork. thanks for answering my question.

my sporks are made of awesome, so they never break, i also have dragons named 'spork' lol, sporks are amazing no matter what they are made of!

I just bred my Hope dragon for the first time in ages. Am going to FFA it so first in gets it smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/teleport/c936f9bcc5802...d3139e01acfe06b

Be aware I stuffed this up by breeding my Hope to the wrong CB  mate a while ago, so he's kinda 'polluted'. Is why I've not bred him for a long time.

Still there. If anyone wants this egg, please take it. Long as it's named and bred as per the rules of the Breast Cancer line, I don't mind who claims it. I'd hate to have to punt this to the AP as unwanted smile.gif

Still there. If anyone wants this egg, please take it. Long as it's named and bred as per the rules of the Breast Cancer line, I don't mind who claims it. I'd hate to have to punt this to the AP as unwanted smile.gif

I have taken your egg. smile.gif Thanks for offering it. It is best not to breed a Hope egg that you are not willing to keep if no one else wants it.

i agree with ph, please don't breed a hope unless you are willing to take the chance that noone will want it(i know its odd) and if you do breed them again, and noone seems to want it, just get it to 5 days and i'll guarantee i'll take it if i have a spot open, its why i usually keep a spot open on my scroll!

but please don't post the tele in the thread!

my sporks are made of awesome, so they never break, i also have dragons named 'spork' lol, sporks are amazing no matter what they are made of!

Titanium. You must use Titanium to make sporks of awesome. and then they are flaming titanium sporks and are a +3 weapon smile.gif

Does anyone want one of my hopes? and I still want a direct E.Hope baby if that's possible.

Also - Douhle's last hope's mother is incorrectly named for a hope lineaged dragon (this is the line where the CB mate was named Hope instead of the lineaged Pink)
It is okay, actually, Espere = Hope.

Lists updated to here.

PALM TO MY FACE

I'm seriously dense sometimes...

We all are! laugh.gif Don't feel bad.

Sorry for the long silence guys, I've been so busy!!

Hopefully I'll be able to pop in more often but I'm not sure, the schedule's crazy right now.

So, I now have plenty of CB Pink dragons to start being either a breeder or to just have a nice stable for the cause.

I have just bred this little egg for JerimiahDevitt. I will be influencing it female and hatching it before passing it on.

Sorry, I asked you that and completely forgot that I have to own a CB Pink to mate with the one I had.

No worries. smile.gif

Does anyone have a CB male hatchi to spare? I need a mate for Yay for Hope but I'll be egg locked for a while. Thanks!

Titanium. You must use Titanium to make sporks of awesome. and then they are flaming titanium sporks and are a +3 weapon smile.gif

Does anyone want one of my hopes? and I still want a direct E.Hope baby if that's possible.

Hello! I will take your Hopes! I have been off for a while, deaths in the family and multiple family hospitalizations.

Purplehaze, I hope to name my newer hopes soonest now that I am back in circulation, so to speak.

Just caught a CB Pink - Someone said they needed a mate for their current Hope? Not influenced yet, waiting to hear which way it needs to go.

Just caught a CB Pink - Someone said they needed a mate for their current Hope?  Not influenced yet, waiting to hear which way it needs to go.

*raises hand* That would be me. I need a male CB mate for Yay for Hope, if you would be so kind. happy.gif

By Malygos:

user posted image

about this banner, i tried it, and in order for it to work, you have to delete the second ] at the end, and add a space, then [/url]. just letting everyone know. i changed that, and it works for me now.

about this banner, i tried it, and in order for it to work, you have to delete the second ] at the end, and add a space, then [/url]. just letting everyone know. i changed that, and it works for me now.

Thanks for letting me know. smile.gif I will fix the code the next time I log into the lineage account.

Hello!  I will take your Hopes!  I have been off for a while, deaths in the family and multiple family hospitalizations.

Purplehaze, I hope to name my newer hopes soonest now that I am back in circulation, so to speak.

I have should hatch in an hour or so, so, let's see you can have one like this:

Etoiles

Her baby(or I have a couple of her sisters for similar-but-different lines)

Then there are some boys like:

Hope's Joy

or his baby

Spork baby

and others....pretty much all my hopes have mates now except the last ones, which I don't think I've announced...

Beauty and Hope

Full of Music Hope

Edited by amthystfire

I just noticed I have two CB Male Pinks without girlfriends... what to do what to do...

Gather up a couple of female Hopes, of course! laugh.gif I would be glad to breed you one when I get unlocked.

Here's the list of my Hopes:

Females

z'Fara Abiding Hope - newest adult Hope - has never been bred

Iliora Hope - currently on cooldown

Revaura October's Hope - has never been bred

Hope's Eternal Aura

Nedra Hope - gendered wrong for the line, so stair will change direction

Lovera Lasting Hope - child of E Hope

Hope's Mantra - slightly irregular lineage

Hespera Hope - another child of E Hope

Aura of Hope

Ashakira Hope - My first Hope dragon

Males

Herald of Hope - stair will change direction

Kiran's Light of Hope

Eofran Hope

Hope's Shining Ray - all-male line

Hope's Abiding Ray - another, shorter all-male line

Hope's Brightest Ray - another all-male

Edited by purplehaze

I just noticed I have two CB Male Pinks without girlfriends... what to do what to do...

*points to first page* my list of hopes is up to date and nearly all are able to be bred and im not locked at all! just pm me which you want me to breed~