Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

yeah, unfortunately i do not have 7 yet, but i have several growing dragons, so i will be able to apply soon. that you for answering my questions, purplehaze!

as soon as you qualify for the lineage I would be happy to breed/influence/hatch a hope egg with your choice of all my hope dragons! The list on the first page of the thread is up to date so make your choice and let me know, I only require that you pick it up promptly once it hatches!

also btw if you need help getting any bsa dragons, i will happily breed any of my other bsa dragons for you, and any other dragons you happen to be interested in on my scroll! including but not limited to tinsels and shimmers!

Edited by Zerhai

To both Zerhai and Vain.3805: thank you both very much! i don't have spaces or adult right now, but when i do, i will contact you guys if i need one. and if you guys ever need any breeds that i have, please don't hesitate to ask!

I too would be willing to breed BSA dragons (Pinks, Magis, Reds, and Purples) even though I am not an official breeder I am willing to follow any guidlines the threads I offer services to want to put into place.

Could I be put on the list for a Hope dragon? My aunt died from breast cancer on Christmas day 2013 and I'd love to honor her in this small way.

My Scroll

Could I be put on the list for a Hope dragon? My aunt died from breast cancer on Christmas day 2013 and I'd love to honor her in this small way.

My Scroll

I gave your scroll a look, and once ph gets on I am sure she will approve you! *pokes ph with a spork*

I have added you to the list. Thanks for your interest. I am sorry about your loss.

*pokes ph with a spork*

Ouch! That hurts! wink.gif

Finally named my hope. Sorry I didn't post sooner, but I simply couldn't figure out a name.. lol. I hope this one is ok.

Dawn's Hopeful Joy http://dragcave.net/lineage/T7ERe This hope was paired with Joyful Tomorrow http://dragcave.net/lineage/EdN4V

They have had the following egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IaLlA (quite like her code for some reason)

The egg is available if someone would like it.

I also have this CB Pink egg if someone would like it: It’s bright. And pink.

The CB Pink is already listed on a One-Way trade so if someone wants it they can just grab it. If someone wants the Hope egg, just shoot me a message. smile.gif

I grabed the pink egg, finally I can breed more hopes!!

I was wondering, does the mate have to be purebred?

The mate has to be a caveborn (CB) Pink. CBs are the ones found in the main cave biomes that have no parents listed.

I have two in gendered hatchlings!

If you want one, please PM me and tell me which one you want.

Looks like Never too much hope has a little too much Hope! You have made a mistake and bred two Hope lines together instead of breeding with a CB mate. sad.gif

Edited by purplehaze

blink.gifxd.png Well aside from the horrible inbreeding that looks amazing

Looks like "ingendered" was right laugh.gif

Also - Douhle's last hope's mother is incorrectly named for a hope lineaged dragon (this is the line where the CB mate was named Hope instead of the lineaged Pink)

Edited by Vain.3805

I would like to be added for a female hatchling. i already have Shevorth Eggteacher ready to be her mate. he's an adult and caveborn. I should PM one of the breeders, right?

I would like to be added for a female hatchling. i already have Shevorth Eggteacher ready to be her mate. he's an adult and caveborn. I should PM one of the breeders, right?

ya or ask us in the thread, most of us are more than willing to breed and influence the first pinks a person has!

ok, does anyone know how soon it will be before i can be put on the waiting list?

as soon as ph gets on, i checked your scroll and you have the required number of adult dragons, so just be patient and when she gets on she will puts you on, right ph?

*pokes ph with spork*

as soon as ph gets on, i checked your scroll and you have the required number of adult dragons, so just be patient and when she gets on she will puts you on, right ph?

*pokes ph with spork*

why would you poke them with a spork? a spork is one of the greatest inventions of mankind. also, depending on how hard you poked ph, and whether or not the spork was plastic, you could break the spork. thanks for answering my question.