Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

SAILOR MOON!

Faints* omg you guessed it!

*pokes you with spork* ok now i send you a pm with a link to the now male cb pink hatchling (and if it grows up before you claim it i have another cb pink egg on my scroll you can have)

Sorry didn't mean to misunderstand the instructions.

Will someone be kind enough when they have time to breed me a hope dragon please. I'm going to have to find another CB now. Thank you for your time.

Sorry didn't mean to misunderstand the instructions.

Will someone be kind enough when they have time to breed me a hope dragon please. I'm going to have to find another CB now. Thank you for your time.

Sorry you did not understand the lineage requirements. I missed your earlier post when you talked about breeding one or I would have explained it to you then. Your egg is a very nice one, it just cannot be used for this lineage. Pink dragons are always useful, though, so no harm done. smile.gif If you have space for an egg I can breed you a Hope as soon as I get an ER egg hatched.

Sorry you did not understand the lineage requirements. I missed your earlier post when you talked about breeding one or I would have explained it to you then. Your egg is a very nice one, it just cannot be used for this lineage. Pink dragons are always useful, though, so no harm done. smile.gif If you have space for an egg I can breed you a Hope as soon as I get an ER egg hatched.

Thank you purplehaze. I do have an egg that should hatch soon. It has some 4 days and 9 hours on it. Feel free to PM me or I will keep looking here too.

Thank you purplehaze. I do have an egg that should hatch soon. It has some 4 days and 9 hours on it. Feel free to PM me or I will keep looking here too.

I have bred you an egg. smile.gif You may pick it up whenever your other egg hatches. I will PM you with the link. http://dragcave.net/lineage/qLON3

Thank you purplehaze. I do have an egg that should hatch soon.  It has some 4 days and 9 hours on it.  Feel free to PM me or I will keep looking here too.

i did not mean to sound so mean earlier, just basic and to the point, however if you have the room i am able to breed you a hope egg as well, with your choice of lineage from all my hope dragons if you want, just look at the list on the first page under my name or go to my scroll!

Edited by Zerhai

Faints* omg you guessed it!

*pokes you with spork* ok now i send you a pm with a link to the now male cb pink hatchling (and if it grows up before you claim it i have another cb pink egg on my scroll you can have)

Yay, now I have five boys!

i have a cb egg i am incubating and hatching right now (influenced female) if someone needs it just pm me! (its hatched so its a hatchling now if someone needs it, though if it grows up on my scroll i have no problem!)

Edited by Zerhai

Hope update!

Here's a complete list of all of my Hope dragons, since I don't remember which ones I've reported and which ones I haven't. tongue.gif

Female:

Hope Often

Jazzy Hope

Male:

Hope's Unfailing Support

Hope Outside the Box

Hope and Love Forever

Eggs:

Child of "Hope and Love Forever" <- Going to need a mate for this little guy. :3

I'm going to breed Vain's egg tomorrow in ONE HOUR when my next egg hatches!! biggrin.gif

Edited by ssumppg

If you can influence that little guy to be male, I've got just the Pink dragon to be his date.

I'm going to keep this one, but I can get you a male-influenced sibling as soon as his parents can breed again. smile.gif (I like to hang onto the first child from every Hope pair I have.)

Here's Vain's eggie! biggrin.gifI'll PM her with the teleport link as soon as the egg's old enough. :3 Just sent the teleport link! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the CB female Zerhai!! biggrin.gifwub.gif

Edited by ssumppg

I'm going to keep this one, but I can get you a male-influenced sibling as soon as his parents can breed again. smile.gif (I like to hang onto the first child from every Hope pair I have.)

Here's Vain's eggie! biggrin.gifI'll PM her with the teleport link as soon as the egg's old enough. :3 Just sent the teleport link! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the CB female Zerhai!! biggrin.gifwub.gif

np! I have one open spot on my scroll if anyone wants a child of my hopes, though if you want one, and ask me for such, you will have to claim the egg quickly cause i don't like being egg locked!

I just got a pink hatchie,it already grew up.I can breed now.

Good Morning!

I know this is rather basic, but what is the cool down period for teleporting a CB egg?

Thanks so much!

Good Morning!

I know this is rather basic, but what is the cool down period for teleporting a CB egg?

Thanks so much!

5 hours

Finally named my hope. Sorry I didn't post sooner, but I simply couldn't figure out a name.. lol. I hope this one is ok.

Dawn's Hopeful Joy http://dragcave.net/lineage/T7ERe This hope was paired with Joyful Tomorrow http://dragcave.net/lineage/EdN4V

They have had the following egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IaLlA (quite like her code for some reason)

The egg is available if someone would like it.

I also have this CB Pink egg if someone would like it: It’s bright. And pink.

The CB Pink is already listed on a One-Way trade so if someone wants it they can just grab it. If someone wants the Hope egg, just shoot me a message. smile.gif

I meant to do this WAAAY earlier, but my hope pink hatched, it's a girl!

I have several female caveborn pinks and 2 CB pink eggs (yeah, I'm 5/6 on pink hunts wanna fight about it? Just kidding.)

I'm gendering and keeping them both...but I will happily accept a different Hope so I can continue to spread the love.

Oh, side note to Pink Dragon hunters, hit up the Jungle at NIGHT (server time). The lower traffic pretty much ensures a PINK, and FLAMINGO'S don't live in the Jungle IIRC.

Edit: If you need a CB Pink, I can get you one but it may take a couple days.

Edited by Paladin_of_Tyr

I can breed any of my hopes (I think) right now, if they are already mated...there are only a couple who aren't. I need to go through and finish with the naming and the mating, I think I have one girl waiting on a CB, who's grown.

Ho hum. Must work on that.

Edit: ok, so fixed everyone up in their right place, got the nice pair I'd been planning to breed on the first try (thank you Zerhai) http://dragcave.net/lineage/s6iYh is the new baby (if you want it let me know) Now, for the evils of naming.

OK, evil done.

Beauty and Hope

Komen Pink (Daddy of this egg)

Pink and Breezy (Daddy of z'Light of Hope Dra'axi)

Edited by amthystfire