Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

?!?!?!?!!?!?

I breed EVERY one of my hope dragons...and only got ONE egg!!!

Okay, I think I am going to give this to somebody...

all I can say is, I got mine - thank goodness!

and I'm going to be greedy and him.

I can breed a male Hope, if anyone would like, pm me.

I should say I can *try*

EDIT: Success!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6SV5r

Vain, you want this? seems like you were the one asking. I didn't try my other boy, if anyone else was looking. His lineage:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/RFYA5

same line as above, from different parents and grandparents, tho.

Edited by daba555

you want one of my 6?

please?

oh god im begging people to accept hope.... lol

i messaged the people on the list, with my list of hope eggs.....

Good Afternoon!

I would like a male Hope dragon lineage. Do you have one? Or two?

Thanks so much!

i can breed and hatch a male hope for you, but i need to at least find a home for the hope eggs currently on my scroll

Hello Again!

I have room for 6 eggs if you need to clear up your egg lock. I will then be egg locked but that's okay. Let me know if you want me to take them.

Hello Again!

I have room for 6 eggs if you need to clear up your egg lock. I will then be egg locked but that's okay. Let me know if you want me to take them.

Hahaha, you can clear up my egg lock...haha. You know what would be funny is if I RENAMED ALL MY HOPE eggs...so that nobody knows what Hope is what...even E. Hope, change the name of another Hope Dragon to E. Hope...and see the choas fly!!!

HAHAHA...but seriously E. Hope Breeds in 3 days, I will post when she can breed and first person to respond, gets it. :-)

hope 5 has been sent to ph, unaccepted at the moment!

here are whats left:

hope 3

hope 6

hope 7

hope 8

BTW: a hope i got that i named

Z'Chaotic Hope Dra'axi

and i have this Z'hope egg from myst! (and the reason i am egg locked)

I will breed again when ph claims her egg!

i bred one of my male lines specifically for plumeria hope 9 *goes to pm her with tele for 3 eggs

I sent her eggs 3, 6, and 9

that means eggs 7, and 8 are still up for adoption

2 more eggs:

egg 10

egg 11

these are also up for adoption!

I am not going to egg lock myself with hope eggs at the moment until either the z'code egg i have (that isn't a hope egg) hatches or someone claims the hope eggs i have bred, before i go to bed, i am going to make 2 way trades for the ones that are left and post the trade links on the thread, if you are interested in them, grab a random ap egg and offer it so i know where the egg goes and i'll accept in the morning still have a few hours before i plan on even thinking about sleep though!

Edited by Zerhai

here are whats left:

hope 3

hope 6

hope 7

hope 8

Z'Chaotic Hope Dra'axi

i bred one of my male lines specifically for plumeria hope 9 *goes to pm her with tele for 3 eggs

2 more eggs:

egg 10

egg 11

I have three new Hope Eggs!

Thank You Zerhai!!!!

Hahaha, you can clear up my egg lock...haha. You know what would be funny is if I RENAMED ALL MY HOPE eggs...so that nobody knows what Hope is what...even E. Hope, change the name of another Hope Dragon to E. Hope...and see the choas fly!!!

HAHAHA...but seriously E. Hope Breeds in 3 days, I will post when she can breed and first person to respond, gets it. :-)

Myst!!!

I would say me, me, me! But ... seriously, Thank You for the E. Hope egg you already gave me!!

I am going to encourage my daughter to send you a PM for an E. Hope egg. Her name/scroll is Mysterrie!!

I have three new Hope Eggs!

Thank You Zerhai!!!!

no problem!

I am enjoying breeding my hopes!

all I can say is, I got mine - thank goodness!

and I'm going to be greedy and him.

I can breed a male Hope, if anyone would like, pm me.

I should say I can *try*

EDIT: Success!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6SV5r

Vain, you want this? seems like you were the one asking. I didn't try my other boy, if anyone else was looking. His lineage:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/RFYA5

same line as above, from different parents and grandparents, tho.

Myst!

I would love another boy!

Thanks for the consideration!!

here are whats left:

hope 3

hope 6

hope 7

hope 8

Z'Chaotic Hope Dra'axi

2 more eggs:

egg 10

egg 11

I am not going to egg lock myself with hope eggs at the moment until either the z'code egg i have (that isn't a hope egg) hatches or someone claims the hope eggs i have bred, before i go to bed, i am going to make 2 way trades for the ones that are left and post the trade links on the thread, if you are interested in them, grab a random ap egg and offer it so i know where the egg goes and i'll accept in the morning still have a few hours before i plan on even thinking about sleep though!

Zerhai I would be interested in the reaming two hope eggs (#7 and 8) if they are still available.

I am such a lucky guy...hehehe...hehehe, very very lucky! I have good DC friends. So very good...hehe, I need to get some new CB Pinks.

I am super bored...

Edited by Mysthunter

ok gonna send 2 to plumeria and 2 to mysterrie hehehehe and then breed 4 more hopes hopefully!

I sent a link to plumeriarose for this egg from the male side:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EM6Ni

If she can't use it, it'll be up for grabs.

Still waiting to see if Vain wants the first one, tho smile.gif

I'm egg locked for another 15 hours (didn't think to check this thread first D:) So if someone else can take it now, by all means have it!

Also, it looks like Hope for Eternal Sunshine is doing a sorta wave between male and female and need one more male before going back to female... do you think bafleyanne would be interested in breeding him?

Edited by Vain.3805

Just kidding - I thought I was egg locked... I'm not. But I don't have any Male Influences D:

If you want it, I'll be happy to influence and hatch it for you. Then you'll have at least 1 male influence!

Although it's hard to give up the egg slots, I found out early on that I really, really needed influences and incubators.

Seriously.

I'll go ahead and incubate/influence this one for you, and then send you a link. I think it'll be tomorrow night, hopefully, when it hatches.

I also have a CB pink I'll influence female and hatch for you, and send the pair - make sure you have 2 slots open tomorrow, OK?

It's still possible they'll gender against influence, but it's not a disaster. If you end up with the wrong gender, so be it. And cb's are easy to replace, too.

@Zerhai: you are brave to do such a huge mass breeding! I don't have nearly as many as you do, and I couldn't even imagine doing that smile.gif You're making a lot of people happy!!!

Have a lil' hope to send out if anyone wants it. Looks like the two people on the waitin' list have already been taken care of.

I would like it! I don't have any eggspace though. 7 hours for this guy http://dragcave.net/lineage/PRTED to hatch.

I had a flamingo that I could abandon. I have EGGSPACE!!!!

Edited by amthystfire

Thanks very much, Zerhai for Hope #5. She is a little beauty. wub.gif

I received a Hope egg from purplehaze, so could I please be removed from the list now? (It didn't say anything about this in the rules)

Edited Wait List to remove Irisania. Otherwise no update since this post. I couldn't see a note anywhere about MD'sStripes being offered an egg, so I left them on the wait list. Please let me know if they have gotten an egg.

There are lots of new little Hope eggs flying around. Please be sure they are all recorded here. I will try to do an update this weekend, but I didn't have time to do a full update right now.