Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

O___O MYST IS HERE TOO??!! Curses, thought I'd escaped him. Somehow I'm not surprised you have the most.

EDIT:

Emerald -> Sinsdaemn

Hatchling Transfer complete! Hope for the Hopeless GET!

Thanks ever so much. <3

EDIT2: Entered into spreadsheet. ^^

Edited by Sinsdaemn

Oh, yes! Myst is creating a Hope army!

I am proud to introduce to you all my 5th Hope Dragon Pink Lady of Hope http://dragcave.net/lineage/ejpX

I still need two male CB mates for Pink Lady of Hope and Pink Wonder of Hope. I have now developed a hatred for Flamingos! tongue.gif I hope other people are having better luck getting CB Pinks than me!

Edited by lulu_witch

Myst has the most dragons from the other lineage I participate in as well. :<

Half an urge to displace him from the throne. I wonder why this is...must be an oldbie.

*whistles* That is one pretty lineage. *^* And I hear you on the Flamingos, though I don't really hate them as much as I'm not collecting them at the moment. I actually should, as that's one of the lineages I participate in but I'm currently amassing an army of Pinks both cuz they're rather pretty dragons and to use their BSA's. When left to their devices, my dragons seem to have a preference for being male. ¬¬

Suffice to say I'm sort of stoppering lineage hunting etc in favor of setting up to do so successfully.

Anyway! ^^" Haven't tried my luck at the CB hunting but I do wish you the best as well.

Just tried breeding my Hopes. I got one 'no interest', and this :3

If anyone wants it, feel free to PM me ^^

I now have 7 adults so could i please join?? smile.gif

Certainly! ^^

Seems you might get unlocked with your white egg soon and p'raps take an egg if you feel so inclined. Welcome to the lineage by the by. biggrin.gif

I still have my hope egg. I've now PM'd the first Six on the list. (First three the day it was bred and three more today.) Anyone on the wait list feel free to PM me.

The egg has been claimed!

Reakeda-> Linpug

Egg Transfer Completed!

Edited by Reakeda

I've managed to acquire two CB pinks in as many days. I plan on keeping one, but I caught the other with the intention of gifting it to one of you for the lineage. If you are in need of a CB pm me.It will be first come first served. However, if i get two responses on the same day, priority will go to those who don't yet have a breeding pair or those who already have the Hope waiting for their mate.

This also means I'm looking for a second Hope dragon to mate with the CB I'm keeping.

Edited by Reakeda

Just tried breeding my Hopes. I got one 'no interest', and this :3

If anyone wants it, feel free to PM me ^^

He grew up on my scroll, and I named him Carefree Hope. And now I shall go enter him into the spreadsheet :3

New Hope baby! Yay! I shall be keeping this one for myself. Influenced male and will hopefully if he knows what's good for him like his intended mate. smile.gif

?!?!?!?!

Dixie...are you...are you coming back??? Or is this just a taught and you going to vanish again? :-(

Hey guys~

Trying to snag a CB pink and ah, those new eggs that're coming out. ;;>.> I just figured something out, and it all makes sense now. But yeah, sorry. I entered my Hope twice. ^^"

Edited by Sinsdaemn

So, my newest hope (named When There is Hope) likes his intended mate (Miss You Marie, named after my aunt who died of breast cancer), though they did not give me an egg this time around. smile.gif

?!?!?!?!

Dixie...are you...are you coming back??? Or is this just a taught and you going to vanish again? :-(

One never knows when Dixie will pop in for a visit! But it seems she never stays long. sad.gif I would love to see her around more!

I would like to make a little announcement to those on the waiting list for a Hope egg.

I have two breeding Hopes so you can PM to get an egg, my only requirements is that you be on and unlocked.

Note it might be awhile till I get back to you depending on what I'm doing when I get the PM.

Transferred this Hope to Reakeda when it was an egg, forgot to post it here ^^"

And I was going through my PMs recently, and found the ones I sent to chubby80. I clicked the link in it, but the Hope doesn't seem to exist any more, and chubby80 doesn't seem to have any Hope on their scroll :/

Edited by Saikachan