Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

@ Danne - I just checked shelbell's scroll because of a personal breeding request she made of me. It is fine and I will go ahead and add her to the waiting list.

Oh, good. smile.gif Yay, new members!

I hope I get a hope egg soon! or another CB pink so I can breed 2nd gen hopes!

Erm, masterkat... You know that any old pink egg can't be a Hope dragon, right? It's a very specific thing, a pink dragon that is descended from a specific pair of pinks:

This is a Dorkface-style lineage, where all dragons will be descendents of Dixie’s original pair Emily Hope (IPjs) and Candleray (S7KF). Since Dixie’s scroll was lost, they now appear in the lineage as wild dragons, but can be identified by their codes.

It is impossible to have any 2nd gen Hopes now, because Emily Hope and Candleray are both Wild dragons. Any CB pink eggs you catch can be added to the lineage, but only by breeding with a dragon descended from these two. Please PM me if you have any questions.

hello to everyone,

i find my first pink Egg in the abdonend Area and i hope it will be one for the lineage.

If not i will hope i can get one sometime and give it to the lineage.

I bag you to check my scroll for join your lineage.

with hope

Cassi

p.s. please excuse my bad english :-(

I'm willing to breed any of my Hope pairs. I have space on my scroll for 1 egg so it's a first PM first served kind of thing.

I got a CB PINK!!!

Congratulations, Myst!

I am pleased to say that I have Hope dragon to add to the list.. Introducing Pink Miracle of Hope. She is the Daughter of Pink Heart Full of Hope and Pink the Colour of Hope. I have already caught a CB Male mate for her. So I definitly have one pair of Breeding hope dragons and I will hopefully have a second pair if these two new ones will breed. I will be keeping the first egg of my new couple but afterwards I will happily breed them for other people.

I would also like to add that I will now happily breed Pink Heart Full of Hope and Pink the Colour of Hope for anyone who wants a Hope egg. I will not be breeding them unless someone requests an egg.

Lastly... Do I qualify for to be on the Breeders list? If I do could I be added please?

Hum~ I tried breeding Colours of Hope with my CB male, and that resulted in this! In anyone want it, feel free to PM me. If I don't get any PMs I'll probably keep it, as it's the first egg from this pairing.

And congratulations, Danne! Your Hopes have a great-grandchild!

@Saikachan: *squee* happy.gif

@lulu_witch and SnowSherry: I will add you to the respective lists in the next update. smile.gif

Aaannnnd no interest from my Hopes this week. dry.gif They only ever produce eggs when it's inconvenient for me to have them.

Updated to here.

A message to users with unknown Hope dragons has been drafted and PMs will start going out over the next few days. If you don't want to get a PM from us, name your Hopes asap! wink.gif

- Danne

Can anyone think of a name for my hope eggy with the code iidk? Maybe I dont know in it smile.gif Anyone want an eggy pm me smile.gif

"I Don't Know Why But I Have Hope"? (Whoo, that just makes the 32 character limit!)

I haven't been here in so long. o=

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten.

Have I mentioned Miracle of Hope bred ONCE, and then she has either no egg, no interest, or refused every. single. week after?

I think she hates me now. Opps.

Also: On a side note, I have forgotten something very important that I shouldn't have.

I'd love to be on the list for a Hope egg :3 In the mean time, I suppose I shall be hunting for CB pinks ;o

Just caught a CB pink! I'd like to be on the list for a hope egg =]

congrats, Polubling!

I'm happy to say, that Hopeful Ksew has bred with her partner and produced a new Hope Egg biggrin.gif this time I'll keep the dragon for myself, but I'm ready to spread the eggs next time, so, please, add me to the list of breeders, who can breed on request smile.gif

now need some luck with catching a CB Pink partner for this new Hope Egg dry.gif

@Saikachan: *squee* happy.gif

@lulu_witch and SnowSherry: I will add you to the respective lists in the next update. smile.gif

Aaannnnd no interest from my Hopes this week. dry.gif They only ever produce eggs when it's inconvenient for me to have them.

Thank you for that!

Unfortunatly my second Hope 'pair' refused to go near each other, so no Hope egg this time.

Does anyone know, now that they have refused each other once will they always refuse each other? I hope that I don't have to hunt for another CB Pink!

Unfortunatly my second Hope 'pair' refused to go near each other, so no Hope egg this time.

Does anyone know, now that they have refused each other once will they always refuse each other? I hope that I don't have to hunt for another CB Pink!

sorry to say that, but yes, if there's the "refuse to go near each other" message, it means that they're not ever going to breed sad.gif

sorry to say that, but yes, if there's the "refuse to go near each other" message, it means that they're not ever going to breed sad.gif

Oh shoot.. That was the message I got. I had an awful feeling that was the case. Never mind! I will start my hunt for another CB Pink egg sad.gif and Thank you for letting me know, now I won't have to waste my time trying to breed them every week and keep wondering why they won't breed!

Would it be ok if I bred my original Hope pair so that I could have a partner for this Male CB Pink that I have got? Would that be allowed? I just wanted to check with someone higher up, I don't want to mess up this wonderful lineage!