Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

So if you go inactive you loose names? Efficiant way to release names in rotation to be reused :D Since sooner o later the name ideas do run out :D

Well, it doesn't work that way any more. But it used to.

8 minutes ago, mouse050909 said:

Should I post here to say I got an egg? :) 

You don't really need to, since I posted that I bred it and was passing it on to you. You will just need to post when you name it. :)

I am going to make a plea to anyone who has changed their forum name to PLEASE post back here and let us know! I just tried to send a PM to Dusky_Flareon about the Remembrance waiting list, but was unable because apparently that name no longer exists. Dusky, if you read this, please send me (purplehaze) a PM so you can get your egg.

I want an egg from the Breast Cancer Hope lineagePlease add me to the waiting list.

Link to scroll - evilSpectra

Preferred generation (gen 5 – 13+ available) - 11+, please.

ARGH!! Used fertility on the first breeding between Hoping for Cupcakes and Hope that never fades! GOT NO EGG!!! 

@evilSpectra Thanks for your interest in the lineage. I can't put you on the wait list right now, though, because you have too many dead eggs on your scroll. Are those from vamp bites? Let me know when those are gone and I will add you.

@mouse050909 Sorry you didn't get an egg from your pair. Hopefully they will cooperate better the next time.

Oh shoot. They are indeed - I wasn't even thinking about that when I did my biting. I'll be back in touch in a couple weeks then.

New Egg Form - Hope

Dragon Breeder: mouse050909

Lineage URL of Egg: VOPQ2

Transferring or Keeping: Keeping! :) I'll need to get another mate for it! 

New Egg Form - Hope

Dragon Breeder: AkiresaYasonska

Lineage URL of Egg: Hope

Transferring or Keeping:Transfering to Dragonaxew

Edited by AkiresaYasonska

Renaming Form - Hope 

Dragon Owner: mouse050909

Original Name: Hope that never fades

New name: Hope that will never fade 

Naming Form - Hope

Dragon Owner: mouse050909

Name of Dragon: Hope will never go 

Lineage URL of Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/VOPQ2 

I did a very small update earlier this week, just to remove 2 people from the wait list.

@AkiresaYasonska Are you interested in being added to the list of breeders, since you have given away one of your offspring?

:lol: You just ask. I usually don't ask people if they want to, but I did this time because AY already bred an egg for someone on the wait list.

On 11/11/2017 at 4:17 PM, evilSpectra said:

I want an egg from the Breast Cancer Hope lineagePlease add me to the waiting list.

Link to scroll - evilSpectra

Preferred generation (gen 5 – 13+ available) - 11+, please.

Once more, with feeling! 

(And just the one failed bite).

Of course the one time i breed a pair without using fertility first they refuse... :dry:

@evilSpectra Would be a generation 11 okay? I would try another new pair but using fertility first this time.

10 hours ago, Tigerkralle said:

Of course the one time i breed a pair without using fertility first they refuse... :dry:

@evilSpectra Would be a generation 11 okay? I would try another new pair but using fertility first this time.

That would be wonderful, Tigerkralle. Thanks for giving it a shot for me.