AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have an adult and a frozen hatchie...my scroll aspirations were a bit lower, back then.

I was wondering how many people got bright pink dragons. When they were out they were a very common breed so not many users took them. I have one and if you do please post and discuss! :3

I think I have three of them

Sadrinatta

Mika Baring

Pandora Vilies

Those are my baby girls and the last two I didn't even get until I found out they were going to be dicontinued because they clogged the AP.

Edited by Delphine

I have two adults. I went inactive for a time and by the time I came back, they had already been discontinued, so that's all I have. But at least I have two. :3

They were discontinued because the artist grew in her time here and wanted to do better sprites for them, as she no longer liked the old sprites. :3

I have two adults. I went inactive for a time and by the time I came back, they had already been discontinued, so that's all I have. But at least I have two. :3

They were discontinued because the artist grew in her time here and wanted to do better sprites for them, as she no longer liked the old sprites. :3

Almost the same for me. Have one instead of two. Personally, they are a really cool breed and I'm glad to have one. I regularly breed mine with a CB Black I have, with good results biggrin.gif. I went inactive for a time (until just recently actually) and I'm glad I snagged one.

I no has bright pinks.

I'm not bothered by it. The only reason I have the current pinks is for the BSA. tongue.gif

Almost the same for me. Have one instead of two. Personally, they are a really cool breed and I'm glad to have one. I regularly breed mine with a CB Black I have, with good results biggrin.gif. I went inactive for a time (until just recently actually) and I'm glad I snagged one.

I breed one of mine with a new pink and I think the other is trying out a winter at the moment. X3

But haha, yeah. When I first started I only wanted one of each breed, but when I quickly filled that I started going for two, which is the only reason I have two. Else I'd be the same as you and only have one, lol.

I have 2 CBs, a second gen, and a frozen. I happily breed for people who would like one in a lineage.

I unfortunetly never collected any in time. But I get excited whenever I get new pinks with old version pink parents^_^ Im trying to make a lineage based around them

I have 6 or 7. Back in the day, bright pinks and purples were the only way to get enough females on your scroll to breed regularly, if you have a notoriously male-heavy scroll like mine.

And sometime before I joined(don't know when), pinks and purples were the only females, period.

Does that mean there would be a new sprite for it, and it'll come back into the cave?

The new sprites are the Pinks we have now.

I have one adult and one frozen hatchling. RoseQuartzHeart, my adult, has given me more offspring (New Pinks) than any other dragon I own.

Edited by WatersMoon110