Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

I think my first was Sevaria SlumDog, an alt black, which is now joined by my second alt black Tootsie Rolls.

First rare was a Silver that was gifted to me. Shortly afterward, I caught a CB on my own. happy.gif

That was just after the glitch was corrected, back in April.

Oooh, I have to remember... My first rares were probably my Yulebuck pair I got this year, then the Trios (maybe they were before though), then Cheese and Vamp (I was gifted) and lastly the Silver (also a gift). I had an original Geode too, probably before anything.

My first rare in general, or first that survived to adulthood?

My first rare was a yulebuck egg I got when I was a newbie. I didn't know about view sites and it ran out of time and died.

My first rare that lived was a gold I caught on the AP. She's inbred, but I'm a greedy hoarder, so that doesn't really bother me, and back then I wasn't even really aware of inbreeding, and even if I had been that wouldn't have stopped me from keeping her since she's a gold.

An alt vine was in my first batch of four. Little did I know it was alt anyway <.< After that, a cheese ^^

My first is my first ever dragon, a CB black. But I got it back before that was rare, so I don't think it counts. So I'd have to say my silver. I didn't even know it was rare until about a year later...

Hmm my first rare was Orthos a CB split (not that those were especially rare back then, I was just a noob so I was happy as a clam when I caught one tongue.gif) and Niteo my silver back in july '08. I named both before they gendered rolleyes.gif

And me first gold I got in october same year, Nangijala

Edited by ronja

My first one was my (so far only) CB gold that I caught Dec. 31. 08.

Must have been in an incredible row of luck back then since I just noticed that the 1st of Jan. 09 I caught a silver from the AP and the 2nd a paper! xd.png

My first was an alt black, 3rd gen, but since I got it when curleds were still rare, I froze it.

Either that or curleds were becoming commoner and my friend didn't know that and she told me to freeze it.

Oh well, I don't much mind inbreeding.

I kept breeding alt vines and alt blacks, almost traded an alt vine for a stripe. But a nice person traded me a female gold hatchie for the alt vine.

I love my first gold even though she never makes gold eggs.

My first rare was a pumpkin dragon, my first metallic was a silver I got gifted (am still eternally grateful) It's still my only metallic though. laugh.gif

Edited by Draco-Stellaris

My first rare was a CB Silver that I caught sometime this summer. I hadn't even been watching the cave; I happened to log in, and it was RIGHT THERE. laugh.gif

My first rare was a vampire! Had no idea what It was when I picked It up, was really suprised when I learned! I was new then, still am, kinda, not a month of playing yet! ^^

FIRST rare I ever had was the Split egg....it turned into a hatchling but I ddin't have it anymore, I don't really remmeber but I think it either died or I abandoned it (i was sorta newb about that...before I even joined the forum, lol)

My true rare dragon that grew up into an adult is my male Vampire dragon I got around 1-2 months ago. smile.gif

My green dino, Kisk or my first alt vine that i bred... i can't remember who's older... lol it was back in sept 08.

Edited by Melisande