Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

My first rare was a CB Silver and I was dancing on air after I caught it.

My first CB Rare was a Tsunami Wyvern.

I love Tsunamis. They look EPIC.

my first rare dragon was a male vampire dragon from the abandoned page, and is by far my favorite dragon <3

an Alt Black. Think it was like the 10th dragon I got, and this was over a year ago, back when Blacks were harder to get period, let alone the Alts.

The first uncommon I got was a Two-finned Bluna. That was my first goal was to try and get dragons just so I could create one. Sadly, by time that happened, I had gotten the Alt Black and so my Bluna was overshadowed, and as result not so special. My poor lil Bluna, never got respect it deserved *sighs*

Mine was a female Golden Wyvern! However, the thing is, almost all of my golden wyverns are females...

CB Gold..in Dec. 2008....omg i cannot believe today is Nov. 6th 2013

This gold. It was a gift from someone I didn't even know and it was my very first gold. The lineage is not perfect but I was so happy with it! biggrin.gif

About last year, someone in newbie Gifting got me a good and silver. My friend who got me playing was so mad, she had been hunting for like a year, I got it in three days. She punched me and verbally abused me into giving to her. I still said no, and she cried and I was all like : I did nothing wrong. You should be happy for me. And she got reallly mad. It was really funny after my shoulder stopped hurting, and I bred it for four other friends in front of her later.

Edited by Enderkid

Red Dino! From way back ('08) before my long hiatus.

Edited by coo_

I joined DC because I saw a magma dragon and knew I had to have it, and so a CB magma was the first "rare" that I caught. My very first metal rare was this 3rd gen gold.

My ice dragon was my first rare. I gave my s.o. a vine dragon a while ago and it turned out to be an alt, I haven't found an alt vine since! xd.png

I got my first CB Gold in November 2008, almost exactly one month after I started. I finally got my other one seven years later, also late November.

My first rare egg/hatchling was a neglected dragon I accidentally created, but it died. Letting it die on me was by far one of the worst mistakes I've made on DC.

A gold wyvern with the code "Th3Hd" so his name is "The High Definition" xd.png

He's right here.

I think I may have snagged a blusang before that but it died sad.gif

Edited by kyleedj