Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

Yellow Dino.

Followed by a Green Dino a few hours later.

And a Thunder just a few minutes ago as a birthday gift.

It's the Week of the Rares on my scroll. smile.gif

Probably won't happen again for another year at least, but I'm enjoying it. happy.gif

I'm not sure if paper dragon's are considered rare, however if they are... then i suppose my first rare dragon would actually have to be my first dragon. xd.pngPisonya

Edited by Disolia

If Geode counts as one, then it was my Geode, Hina Saitou^^. Too bad, the wiki says that it is uncommon. My real first rare was an Ice, who was gifted by a very nice person.^^ (It is still a hatchling, but I am not gonna let it die! And it is influenced female, so it will be named Michiyo Saitou!) But these are the living ones. My first rare dragons that died were a Sweetling egg, a Rosebud egg that I abandoned and a Valentine egg.

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

mine was a chicken. if you're talking about actual dragons, then it was a magma dragon

/cough, BUMP

I.. I'm not sure. o_o I think it's my CB silver Burra, but it's possible I caught one in the AP before that. My dinos and what not were gotten a few months later.

Horribly inbred gold that I caught a long time ago, possibly as a hatchling, still not sure how I got it.

Mine was a second gen silver I caught in the AP.

I am pretty sure it was my first CB Silver (Named Megurine-Luka). I love her to pieces, and I was overjoyed when I got her since at the time silvers were one of my most favourite species.

I think either my silver or CB thunder?

How lucky you are!!

Uhmm.. My first rare was a Tan Ridgewing CB, then after the Xmas dragons, a beautiful Alt Vine biggrin.gif

I think it was my CB Thunder. Maybe.

Although I've just snagged my first CB Metal mere minutes ago. biggrin.gif

My first silver~ http://dragcave.net/view/q2wB long and inbred, but I luffs him.

I caught him as a hatchling from the AP. I'm pretty sure he got dumped because he gendered wrong, guessing by how much time he had when I caught him. (This was long before influence)

I was in complete shock when I clicked him and got to the get code page.

A Cheese. I was lingering in the volcano and it popped up. It was my seventh dragon <3

A Black with an all Black and Silver lineage which i thought was awesome. I didn't even know black dragons were rare, I just thought "I'll take that cool glowing egg."

Ummm... Even as a noob, I was smart enough to check the wiki, and I only took uncommon-rare eggs. I think my first rare was a nebula. Does that count? It had an epic lineage too, which was a huge bonus.