Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

I joined in October '08, so I got a Vampire in my first couple weeks. After that I'm not sure whether I caught a gold or silver first - or whether the Yulebuck was next. I can't check dates right now because the site is down D:

probably CB silver, but I'm not sure...that was ages ago.

A cb silver, aptly named Resix. I had wanted a female, and it ended up being male. ;) He's still one of my favorite dragons, and one of the ones that I have bred the most.

Edited by Resix

That reaaaally depends on what you qualify as rare. xd.png

I guess a Stripe, then? ;o

My first rare was an Alt Black, "Precious Black Survivor", which I caught as an egg right before the Datamonster attack. My first Geode(selfbred) followed not much later. Unfortunately I can't link them right now - I'll probably add the links later.

A caveborn gold, but this was back when you could find one or two in every hourly drop. Oh, the days...

CB Gold. It was back when you could catch one in the cave and they could be seen in every other hour or so.

The next was a pair of CB silvers. <3

My first one I absolutely love still to this day. Was a silver that someone had given me because I was new to another Dragon fan site. Still have it to this day wink.gif

My first (gifted) one was a Vampire, a day later I caught a Magma, which was at least a small consolation after finding out Vampires can only bite every 31 days. sad.gif

vamp.got it on my 3rd day of playing or so. ninja.gif go to the scroll no questions asked. blink.gif well? whactha waitin for!!!?!?!?!?!? mad.gif no go and be quiet about it. wink.gif back into disguise ninja.gif do it now and remember,we never had this talk ninja.gif

My first was one of my CB golds. But this was way back before the sprite change, before you could breed them and whatnot.

My first rare was a horribly inbred silver.

Next rare I got was a non-inbred silver and a very prettysome gold.

After that I managed to catch 3 CB golds and around 10 CB silvers, but I didn´t keep all of those CBs smile.gif

Mind you it was the time when there were no Trios yet.

The only dragons I count as rares are metallics.

I got my first silver after Christmas 08 as a gift from someone I helped catch Holiday eggs for.

My little Hellfire. :'D He's been soft shelled as an egg and sick as a wingless hatchie. Gave me quite a scare.

Edited by DinoKeeper