Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

Mine was a CB gold about 3 wks after I started playing. About a week after that, I caught a CB silver.

CB silver back when they were easy to catch. tongue.gif

Mine too lol.

Vampire about two weeks after the Bite BSA was introduced. Turned out she was an intercepted trade, but the person who abandoned her was very nice about it.

A Bred Silver from the AP ^^

My oldest breeding pair on my scroll! Alurmi is his name and his lifelong mate is my first vine, Risera.

Alt black Dorkface, vampire, or thunder. (depending if alts and/or vampires count) Only the first one I listed was one that was NOT graciously gifted to me, which made it all the sweeter! biggrin.gif (IE I caught it off the AP myself)

Chicken. Then four days later I caught a paper. I also caught a CB silver sometime last year.

My two Christmas dragons from 2009 would have to be my first rares, followed by a magma and a vampire three days later.

Mrs Fibble, my chicken is my first rare. Then a very long dry spell before I nabbed a cheese, Goudazilla.

I am currently delighted that I've gotten two of the three legendaries, and only the Ice to go!

Magma.

I managed to catch it right when I first started, and then I caught another one not too long later. ...I've had terrible luck ever since.

My first rare was a lineaged silver I caught from the Hatchlings/Rare Eggs Departure Board a year or so ago.....

....sadly, I traced his lineage recently and discovered that he is heavily inbred. *sigh*

I was gifted a beautiful paper. wub.gif

When it just hatched I grabbed another one from the cave. biggrin.gif

Green Dino - survived with 1 hr left on clock as i didnt know about ER.

Didnt know that green dino were rare, though they were normal.

My first rare dragon - and my second adult dragon ever is a Sweetling. After that, my second rare dragon (and third adult ever) is an alt black. (Caught off the AP)

Red Dino. I remember I was so happy when I caught this bright red&white egg, and I was wondering how would the dragon look like smile.gif