Completely Different

It's been so long since I've played video-games that I didn't even know there was a game.

I'll watch the movie once it is on cable but will not pay theater prices to see it.

I haven't watched any episodes lately but I did see all of them on cable as they came out.

I love the TV show and the movie. I really want the video game. How amazing can a TV show get?!

Ah, I love this show! Named my fish (may he rest in peace) Zuko because of a damaged eye. I'm a Zuko fangirl. And I'm not even going to try to excuse myself, because I think he really grows as a character.

Not sure wether or not to be super-happy about the movie or not, I'm afraid I'm too fond of the show to like the changes. And how can they pull off such effects witout making changes? *sigh*

Actually, I thought the 2009 Avatar was this Avatar, so I walked around being a total "What? But... No? You..? Huh?" until a buddy sat me down and told me it was a totally diffrent thing. And I felt the weight of the world get lifted off my shoulders.

The third trailer is great!

Beautiful effects, especially with the animals.

You can see appa clear enough now smile.gif as well as fang (roku's dragon) and a mongoose dragon (not to be confused with the komodo rhino)

I hope they have ostridge horses and hei ba in it.

Momo's wings are awesome.

... *cough* Actually, they suck. Just kidding.

Iroh is made of win.

Yes, Iroh is made of EPIC win, not just win

I read the interview with the director, and he says he cut out a LOT of the humor of the original series. That scares me. Avatar WAS serious, but it was supposed to have enough lightheartedness to keep you looking up.

I'm going to see the movie when it comes out because I loved the show, but as far as will I like the movie...

*is not sure*

~Feathers

The third trailer is great!

Beautiful effects, especially with the animals.

You can see appa clear enough now smile.gif as well as fang (roku's dragon) and a mongoose dragon (not to be confused with the komodo rhino)

I hope they have ostridge horses and hei ba in it.

WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE?!

/WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT

WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE?!

/WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT

Appa looks so fluffy...

Anyway, the guy cast for Zuko reminds me of that one guy from Harold and Kumar...

user posted image

That guy.

Edited by brokenglass

He's actually the lead from Slumdog Millionaire.

I'm half super excited for the movie and half grr argh. The effects look great, bending looks awesome, Appa, Zuko and Aang look fantastic. On the other hand, Sokka and Katara just look wrong. tongue.gif I'll still see it, and I hope they keep all the little touches from the series that made it awesome (like the martial arts styles!).

Appa looks so fluffy...

Anyway, the guy cast for Zuko reminds me of that one guy from Harold and Kumar...

user posted image

That guy.

It's the dude from House. C:

Mrrh. Thanks for the link, BG!

If you look at the new trailer, you can just make out Zuko as the Blue Spirit. The mask it completely different (inspired by Indian culture, no doubt) but it still looks awesome.

Personally, I think Patel and the guy who play Iroh will be the best actors; Aang might be good too, I've haven't seen enough of him yet.

Yes.

But I forgot that guy's name.

So I said the guy from Harold and Kumar.

Well, news, everyone.

It appears that Avatar, the series- not the movies- is getting a squeal. Previously the show's creators have said they've wanted to return to the world, either in the far future or past. In the past months, job openings as an animator have also appeared.

Now, however, Viacom (the company which runs Nickelodeon) has trademarked the title "Avatar; The Legend of Korra". Reports of voice actors auditioning for parts have also been seen.

So..thoughts?

edited for grammar fail.

Edited by Completely Different

I wanna animate it... T.T But that is out of the question. *fails at animating ANYTHING*

As long as it is the same people, it should be great. I'm looking forward to it.

Does the word Korra show up in the series? I'm probably missing something big..

I wanna animate it... T.T But that is out of the question. *fails at animating ANYTHING*

As long as it is the same people, it should be great. I'm looking forward to it.

Does the word Korra show up in the series? I'm probably missing something big..

No, not that I can remember. It does sound vaguely water-tribe, though (They have a think for girls' names with 'K')

Haha, very true. It might be something about either Katara's mother or Zuko's mother, or completely unrelated.

Does anyone eles think Zuko and Katara should get together? Seriously that one fortune teller said she's marry a powerful bender and Zuko is the fire Lord, and she said nothing about Aang having a romance. Not to mention how well thoes two work together and their both heart breakers. Katara- Jet, Harue (not shure how to spell that) Aang, Zuko-May, that earth nation girl from the tea shop and the girl who origanaly had the ostrage horse.

I really could go on and on but I'll try not to.

I always was a Zutara fan and a Kataang Realist - meaning my favorite pairing was Zutara but I pretty much knew Kataang was going to happen.

But after Zutara my favorite pairing is Zuko x Earth Nation Girl. That was the cutest episode ever. x3

Well, news, everyone.

It appears that Avatar, the series- not the movies- is getting a squeal. Previously the show's creators have said they've wanted to return to the world, either in the far future or past. In the past months, job openings as an animator have also appeared.

Now, however, Viacom (the company which runs Nickelodeon) has trademarked the title "Avatar; The Legend of Korra". Reports of voice actors auditioning for parts have also been seen.

So..thoughts?

edited for grammar fail.

Making a sequal?

Awesome, I'm glad I got cable back.

But who the hell is Korra?

/ish a yaoi shipper. dun liek Mai. scoffed at Katara/Aang drama and complete 180 acceptance love

I want more info on this sequel before I make any calls, so I'll wait.

/tempted to google

Still wanna see the movie rly bad. *pinches Aang's chubby cheeks*

It looks like they're cutting out a lot. I hate compression in movies. :<

Edited by NixAyum

I reallt REALLY want to see it, by the way~

From before the blue aliens

That made me lol so hard it hurt...

Still wanna see the movie rly bad. *pinches Aang's chubby cheeks*

It looks like they're cutting out a lot. I hate compression in movies. :<

ohaidere, Nyx! ♥

I heard (can't say how true it is, but it seems likely) that they're basically cutting most of the humour and focusing more on the action... which is all well and good I suppose, but... Avatar's not really the same without it's humour...

and lol, -joins in the pinching-

I love avatar, in fact, not just love, I am more crazy over avatar then most fangirls are for twilight. That's a mile more then insanity! As I type this, I am taping avatar episodes to hoard- I mean, collect, to watch later. I will not see the moves, and wild horses will not change my mind, because I'm afraid of it getting messed up and me getting scarred for life.