TheDarkCynder

Rats, Ferrets, Snakes, other exotic animals.

I want some exotic animals!

Dx

The only animals I've had that were even close to exotic were some goldfish. Yay, fish!

I miss my pet iguana Gumby. sad.gif She died of black scale disease or something like that. Then our Chinese water dragon (lizard, not a real dragon xd.png) died that shared her cage out of shock or something. Part of me feels like he died out of heartbreak.

I have had six rats... A Crow, a few lizards and insects/spiders.

Right now a large bird whose species I don't know in English.

FINALLY!! A forum where I can post all of the weird animals I ever had in my house. OK, rats, ferret, chinchilla, African grey parrot(sitting on his pearch behind me talking to himself on his invisible phone), Red eyed crocodile skink, lepered gekos, freash water sharks (look like little shiney fish), a cow(when I was little, I didn't want it killed or to be taken to the "slather" house)...ummm...that's about it actualy. Less than I thought...probubly cuz I only mentioned the uncommon pets...>.>

Sounds good to me, aside from lab blocks - not commonly used in the UK;

Harlan Teklad is a very, very good nutrition.

http://www.petfooddirect.com/Product/9093/...ormerly-Harlan)

Breeders and rat-owners all over the USA say this is is an amazing brand of rat food.

~~~

In other news,

I might be getting two rats on Wednesday! And two more this summer!

Exotic pets? Hm. Don't think I have any. Not even weird species of dogs or cats. :c

But I'd really like a Chinchilla or a Ferret. But they're illegal where I live, so no hope in that. Plus my cats may weirdly eat it em, or injure them or something. ;_;

Didn't get them today. Parents want my room free of wires. I saw them though! Ones a dumbo w/ standard fur, and ones a standard w/ rexed fur. SOOO cute! Getting them sometime next week!

A couple of friends of mine have three awesome little ferrets, Bob, Hobs, and Squish. They're crazy and so adorable! Hobs always scampers up to me and will wriggle his way into my jacket if I let him. They're cool little fellas.

If I could have an exotic pet, I'd totally have a sugar glider. They're expensive to buy and maintain, but it would be so worth it to hear their little grumbles and chirps and watch them glide all over the room. laugh.gif

Didn't get them today. Parents want my room free of wires. I saw them though! Ones a dumbo w/ standard fur, and ones a standard w/ rexed fur. SOOO cute! Getting them sometime next week!

Congrats. I know you're looking forward to getting them.

I go for snakes and lizards personally, especially bearded dragons. They have a lot of personality compared to other reptiles. smile.gif

Here's my guy's personality. xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

That's the first time he's done that, but there have been other interesting things. biggrin.gif

He's very cute and seems to have a lot of personality.

I visited The Daily Hermit - I like it.

Never really had any myself... lived with some people who had an Iguana for a week though... if that counts?

One of the rats I was getting got mycoplasmosis, can't get them until NEXT week.

I grew up in a tattoo shop around all kinds of 'exotic' animals. Right now I have two ferrets, 15 rats, 6 guinea pigs, a bearded dragon, a mexican black king snake and tropical roaches, along with 6 cats, 3 dogs and 5 fish tanks. As you can tell, I love animals of all kinds.

Well sadly I'm not allowed any pets besides a small dog, and it has to be really cheap, but everyone knows if you get it cheap it's probably sick or something. . . I wish I had a ferret or a rat!

I've got a bearded dragon and a blue tongued skink. They're awesome little dudes.

Well, not really little, I guess. The skink is almost two feet long. XD

I would love any type of lizard or snake but we have no snakes in my country and lizards are expensive. Really expensive.

Well sadly I'm not allowed any pets besides a small dog, and it has to be really cheap, but everyone knows if you get it cheap it's probably sick or something. . . I wish I had a ferret or a rat!

Untrue. Rats are cheap, but not if you want to pamper them and have them live life to the fullest.

Untrue. Rats are cheap, but not if you want to pamper them and have them live life to the fullest.

So far, my rats have cost me around 400 dollars. And I have two of them only. So yeah... it's expensive. Now add to that the costs of upcoming cost of Tristan's castration, ugh.

So far, my rats have cost me around 400 dollars. And I have two of them only. So yeah... it's expensive. Now add to that the costs of upcoming cost of Tristan's castration, ugh.

D:

Poor Tristan!