TwilightMoonDragon

Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away

I've seen Howl's Moving Castle. It's great.

I remember watching Spirited Away once but I don't remember. /wants to watch it again

My neighbor Totoro and Sprited away are the best

I watched My Neighbor Totoro once a few years ago.

I wish I owned it. >_>;

Liked Spirited Away all right, and really liked Howl.

I read the book Howl's Moving Castle long before the movie came out and just loved it; as long as I think of the two different mediums as different entities, I'm good. The book was just so awesome and witty and funny and win.

But so was the movie, in a different way, so I liked it, as well. I generally enjoy Miyazaki, though; I grew up with Totoro. =]

~Feathers

Pretty good and interesting. c: I liked No Face the most~ I thought he was cute. ....after, y'know, trying to eat her and everything.

I haven't seen it in a while, but I did enjoy it.

I liked Spirited Away very much.

It was one of the first Ghibli films I ever saw, and I loved it.

I loved it!

But I remember that when I first saw it (as a little kid), I was so sad that Haku turned out to be the spirit of a river, and not a dragon. I loved dragons. =(

Pretty good and interesting. c: I liked No Face the most~ I thought he was cute. ....after, y'know, trying to eat her and everything.

+1

No Face. Is. Win.

I love No Face, but I dun really have a reason.

Spirited away was my third Ghibli movie.

Spirited Away is an awesome movie, I think it was my first Ghibli film I've ever watched, though I'm not sure.

c: I remember watching it when I was really young. It took me forever to find the movie again but it was very awesome!

Oh my dear god I loved that movie.

So. Cute. So freaking cute. <333 I love it... It's a fairy-tale with Japanese mythology; it's different from any Western fairy tale. I've been long disillusioned by Western fairy tales; the princesses only exist to be rescued--but Chihiro solves her problems on her own, just by being a good person.

I thought the end kinda sucked, though. Why do they never stay in the awesome world?

I rewatched Spirited Away last night with my Dad. Gotta be my favorite movie. I don't know how many times I've seen it. I only know, it's a lot. I love Haku~

Howl's Moving Castle is also fabulous. Another favorite of mine, for sure.

Ponyo sucked =x

Edited by RedWolfen

I have seen both movies. Spirited Away I watched in the theater, it was incredible, I couldnt wait for it to be released in DVD. Of the two I prefer Spirited Away, but both are great movies! biggrin.gif

I've seen both Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle.

All the Studio Ghibli films (that I've seen) are beautiful, but my favourite has to be Howl's Moving Castle, I can watch that film over and over again and not get bored of it smile.gif

I've seen both Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle multiple times and own both, I believe, or at least one. Both are such amazing and beautifully made films <3 I would never be able to grow tired of them ^.^

my whole familiy loves spirited away it's the only movie we can all agree to watch i is one awesome movie

I love all the Studio Ghibli movies, but, these two are my favorites. Especially Howl's Moving Castle. I've seen it over 100 times, I know, and I still love it. <333

... Well, now I gotta go watch it again. Heh. >.>