Eggspress

Eggspress Elementary

Short notice! I can't teach this Sunday since I will be away from an internet. However, I WILL be teaching the next week! xd.png

Username: XLaurentX

Program: Paint

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): CAT I'm on at 4-6pm 0r 5-7 pm

(Any Experience?) Not at all

(Any Additional Comments?)

Username: LightningRip

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): CST(one hour behind cave time), I'm on a lot at random times of day. I'm a BIG night owl, so I'm up late generally. Often on early morning, but again it varies. At least once a week I have pitching lessons in the evenings.

(Any Experience?) I sketch and sprite occasionally just for fun, but I never really do anything with it... xd.png I'd like to upgrade though.

(Any Additional Comments?) n/a

Username: Zephyr_Drake

Program: (Gimp and a crappy paint called "Ulitmate Paint" *kicks*

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): Im GMT +8, and am usulay on 12+hrs a day, the only time Im garenteed to be gone most days is 3am-7am and 7:30 or 9:30 till 12:30pm or 3:30pm

(Any Experience?) Alittle, one recolored sprite, and two from scrach (not very well)

(Any Additional Comments?) n/a

Edited by Zephyr_Drake

Edit: Ignore me, Tatrina isn't here but class will start anywho

Edited by Zovesta

I'm so sorry! D: I didn't fall asleep until 10 AM EST... >_>; And everyone else forgot that it was Sunday.

Hehe. sleep.gif; Sorry... but I will totally have class done next Sunday.

As such, you get an extension on your homework, I guess. xd.png

Username: Sapphiredragon73 (plz call me saph)

Program: (Paint, Gimp, Photoshop): MS paint and Paint.net

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): GMT-7. this week i'm all free, starting next maybe in the afternoon 3 or 4 and then i can be on in the morning on the weekends, and on saturday, the afternoon as well smile.gif

(Any Experience?):tiny bit. i've made an egg or two

(Any Additional Comments?): thanks :3

Edited by sapphiredragon73

Umm.. I'm just wondering.. Is there a waiting list? I signed up a couple pages ago so I was just wondering ^^ (and I also I wanted to bump the thread up lol)

Lessons will not be held for my students today at 1 (or whatever the normal time was). Hope to see you all at 8 30~

Can I please be a student?? biggrin.gif

Username:Danse

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): Umm, I live on MST, but I can be on most times of the night, and usually the day.

(Any Experience?) hehe...no. I can draw on paper, but with a computer...

(Any Additional Comments?) I'm a fast learner!

Obviously, my brain is incapable of telling time, so the only times I looked at the clock were 1 PM and 7 PM. "Yup, didn't miss nothing!"

*headdesk* You guys want to do a class before Sunday to make up for it?

Lessons today will not be held at 1 or 1:30 or whatever the time was but will be held at 8:30. Thanks for understanding, and hope to see you all there!