Eggspress

Eggspress Elementary

Eeeeeh. I know. I've been waiting on Muffin to reply, but she's seemed to have disappeared. Sorry for the delay, I promise everything will be sorted out in a week or less.

Thought I missed it all too! I had forgotten I applied for this glad to hear its just been a delay smile.gif

Your teachers have received their student assignments, and you will hear from them soon.

dedelruf, you have been added to the waiting list.

Edited by Eggspress

Username: GWolf

Program: (Paint, Gimp, Photoshop) Paint and GIMP

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On): A lot. ^^

(Any Experience?) With coloring linearts, yes. Not eggs.

(Any Additional Comments?)

The list for the waiting list resides in a file on my computer. tongue.gif Maybe I'll upload it into the OP when I get a chance.

*sigh...*

Well...it's been a week now, unless the assigned teacher I have doesn't get on often or I have to wait...again...xd.png

The pm has been sent, I am so sorry all for my disappearance, I just switched from vacation to school year, but am pretty much settled now.

Username: wonton55912. I go by wonton on IRC.

Program: Paint (windows 7). I will be getting graphicsgale tho

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On):EST. 5-7 pm on weekdays and pretty much all day on weekends.

(Any Experience?) Not really.

(Any Additional Comments?) I may disappear randomly.

Edited by wonton55912

So I am a teacher here...

I forgot, so, uhm... it is possible for me to add or remove lessons when I think appropriate, right?

Also, who are my students? XDXD

I guess I'm a little confused. I've been checking back on this thread daily to make sure I didn't miss anything. Was I supposed to get a PM from someone?

I guess I'm a little confused. I've been checking back on this thread daily to make sure I didn't miss anything. Was I supposed to get a PM from someone?

Actually, I sent you all the information about 2 or so weeks ago. And you replied, confirming that you'd be at the lessons. Would you like me to resend you the PM?

My students all got PM'd, Pluk was the only one to reply though. I shall wait a little bit and then re-send the pm, if I get no reply I will start without them.

My students all got PM'd, Pluk was the only one to reply though. I shall wait a little bit and then re-send the pm, if I get no reply I will start without them.

Sorry! I was away explained in the PM, I am here smile.gif

Well. Class time has about 15 minutes left, and since none of my students showed up... *rubs forehead* I guess I'll see you NEXT Sunday.

Ahh gawd. Good old me, miscalculated the timezone differences.. Sorry about that Zovesta, I guess this lil forgetful student will see you next Sunday. unsure.gif

As a public notice to all of my students, there will not be lessons today, or for the next to weeks, due to the fact that I either have an extremely unusual (and unusable) schedule, or that I am away.

Bahh.. Sorry again Zovesta. This time I completely forgot about it...

For next sunday, I'm setting an alarm 5 minutes ahead. huh.gif

The other student had to attend a funeral, so you didn't miss anything. =V

Don't bother - I don't schedule classes on Holidays. >_>

Hmm, I haven't gotten anything besides the first teacher-student PM, so I'm assuming Muffin hasn't checked or the other two haven't replied yet. Well...I'll just wait. ^^

wow i forgot everything i dropped out sorry.... sad.gif i felt so bad that i have to learn again im going to try by best to catch up im going to refresh my arting skills!

Username:maniakit10

Program: (Paint, Gimp, Photoshop)paint

Timezone(or Times You Can Be On):pafica times i can olny be on weekends sometimes on the week

(Any Experience?)some from before what i laerned

(Any Additional Comments?)N/A