Dark Moon

The Darkness Reign:The Next Generation

Alkan suddenly spat out a large fireball from his mouth at Kage, who quickly dashed sideways to dodge it. Suddenly Alkan came charging towards and slashed his claws at Kage. The demon grinned and suddenly rose his shin, which was completely covered in steel plates, and shielding him from the claws. "My turn." he said as he suddenly jumped and double-kicked Alkan in the face, then doing a backflip away from Alkan.

The dragon recoiled, backing away from Kage as he resumed his fighting stance. Grrr... he's gotten stronger, indeed. he thought.

Velsor lands down on a large mountain cliff, he stares out at the land.

Trakio glared at him from the forest behind and slowly begin to walk towards him, the sun reflecting off her black claws as she angrily glared at him, she suddenly lunged forward to attack.

Velsor suddenly turned around blasting her away with a large fireball knocking her into a tree, he glared at her and said "You still haven't given up, have you?"

Trakio slowly stood still glaring at him, "You will die! No matter the cost!" she yelled and jumped again to attack slashing at Velsor with her claws, Velsor quickly dodges and slammed his right wing onto her as she goes past and slashes the claws on his right hand through her back.

She roared loudly in pain and quickly jumped away glaring at Velsor.

Kage grinned. "Now, die!" he said as he suddenly charged forward, then jumped towards Alkan and delivered an axe kick on his jaw, causing him to recoil a little then collapsed on the floor. Kage grinned again, staring at the defeated dragon who seemed to not be breathing. "Heheheh..." he chuckled then jumped away.

The dragon, though, was simply feigning his death. Shortly after the demon left, Alkan slowly stood up, injured from the fight. "Grah..." he grumbled.

They regrouped at Eledras house. Telphion watched Pyet, Nemenew and Tiana. They seemed exhausted. "I'm getting too old for this." Pyet mumbled. Tiana tried to hide it, but she was thinking the same thing as Nemenew and Pyet. Eledras shook her head. "You guys really shouldn't be doing this anymore."Tiana opened her mouth to protest, but Rinee just grabbed her and began walking towards the door. 'Eledras is right and you know it.' Tiana sighed and nodded. 'Good thing you agree with me. It will make this a lot easier on me.' Tiana was about to ask what she meant when she realized where she brought her. It was the cellar used in case of emergencies. The one attached to Eledras's home, the one that she and Dakaynota had fallen asleep in and used as a base for months. Rinee swiftly opened the door and placed Tiana inside. 'There is plenty of food and water down there. Good luck!' Rinee also picked up Pyet and Nemenew, placing them inside the cellar as well. 'I'm sorry, but I can't risk you guys getting hurt.' She shut the door and put the lock in place. Rinee turned to the others. 'Anyone else wish to join them?' They shook their heads. 'Ok, now there are nine of us.' Darakio looked at her. "Nine, did you say? I counted seven." Rinee stared at him. 'Count everyone out loud.' Darakio shrugged. "No problem. You, me, Dakaynota, Eledras, Lurino, Typhius, and Demosephus." Rinee shook her head. 'You forgot Strunno and Telphion.' Everyone looked at Rinee and said in unison, "WHAT?!"

((Can I submit another character since I killed Silvi? I'm not going to bring Silvi back.))

Trakio continued glaring at Velsor "Another day then." She said angrily and opened her wings suddenly jumping backwards off the cliff, moments later she flew back up taking off into the sky.

Velsor watched her fly away before taking off to the land below. "So Velsor, you survived your encounter with Drago, I see." A voice said, Velsor roared and looked around only to see Skeleti standing behind him, "Maybe waking him up was good...maybe it was bad." Skeleti said, Velsor glared at him "You're the one that brought him back!? You....your planning this all out, aren't you? Some master plan of yours to destroy us all just so you can have your way!" Velsor yelled.

"You know me too well Velsor, you must be exterminated." Skeleti replied and opened his wings wide, bones shoot up from the ground around him as his eyes turn a blood red.

Velsor roared and quickly began dodging bones while blasting fireballs towards Skeleti, more bones come up blocking the fireballs and deflecting them back at Velsor, he glared angrily at Skeleti not noticing the fireballs coming back, one hits him in the head and another hits his right arm knocking him away as he roars in pain.

Edited by Sean175

((Silvi = shortest time a char [with form] has been in a rp?))

Alkan slowly walked away, now he was both injured and hungry, as he didn't was in a good condition to hunt. He was slowly making his way to the cave, but first he decided to search for some healing herbs. Those injuries had to be gone, and for him, it needed to be now. Alkan looked around trees and bushes, looking for medicinal herbs.

((lol, I never planned for him to have any major/long/important role this time, I just submitted him to kill to reveal new chars. =P

@Md, Yes.))

Velsor slowly began to stand while he glared at Skeleti, Drago suddenly jumps down behind Skeleti and blasts him in the back with a large fireball "SKELETI! GO AWAY! VELSOR IS MINE TO KILL!" he yelled, Skeleti turned looking at him and grinned evily, "Go right ahead, Drago." he replied then vanished.

Drago glares over at Velsor and slowly walks towards him, Velsor was still attempting to stand. "GET UP!" Drago yelled at Velsor unwilling to attack him while he's defenseless, Velsor stared up at him and slowly stood, he was carefully watching Drago's every move.

Edited by Sean175

Alkan walked a few steps, he could see some kind of village a few meters away. "Grah... no..." he muttered, as his vision begun to blur. The injuries were taking their toll on him. He gave another, final step before he collapsed on the same spot, unconscious and now he was vulnerable.

From a pine tree, Kage watched the red dragon faint. "Heh. I'd finish him, but... I must continue my search." he said, then jumped off.

Drago glared at Velsor taking another step forward, Velsor watched him carefully.

"Velsor..." Drago said in a soft tone, Velsor replied "What?", Drago suddenly swung his right arm slashing his claws across Velsor's face, Velsor roared loudly backing away, his left eye now torn apart and his right eye damaged.

Drago laughed and glared at Velsor "You are such a trusting fool!" He yelled, Velsor roared and blasted a fireball at Drago, he dodged easily causing the fireball to hit a tree setting it on fire, the fire quickly began to spread to the surrounding trees, the entire forest quickly went into flames as Drago laughed evilly ramming into Velsor and knocking him into a burning tree, the tree cracked loudly and fell towards Velsor, he jumped out of the way barely dodging the burning tree.

As everyone began talking at once, Telphion slipped away with Strunno. She could hear them as she left. "What do you mean?!" "They're just children!" "They could get hurt!" "They might get killed!" They began walking around the village when Telphion heard a tapping noise. She walked towards the noise while Strunno walked around aimlessly. The noise was coming from the cellar Rinee locked her grandmother, grandfather, and great uncle in. She went over and pressed her ear to the door. Telphion heard three sharp taps on the wood. It was the signal that Telphion and her grandmother had used when Telphion was a child. She returned the signal and Tiana spoke. "Telphion? That's you, right?" Telphion nodded, then remembered she couldn't see her. "Yes, it's me." Tiana spoke quickly. "Open the door. I have something to give you. It will help you tremendously in the time to come." Telphion unbolted the door and saw Tiana kneeling at the top step, holding her dual swords. Tiana smiled and held the blades out to her granddaughter. "I want you to take them. They have always been lucky for me, and I have no use for them at the moment." Telphion reached out a nervous hand and took the blades. They felt like they were almost meant for her. She watched as a shimmer of light made its way down the length of the blade. Telphion held the blades gently and the image of the two swords burned themselves in her memory. The blades were so silver they almost appeared a shinning white. The hilts were a pale gray, barely noticeable under the sky blue ribbons wrapped around them. Tiana smiled, watching how Telphion admired the dual blades. "And there is something you should know." Telphion looked up from the blades into her grandmother's bright blue eyes. "There is a special... ability, I guess you would call it, that runs through my side of the family. It skips a generation, so that means you have this gift." Telphion looked at her, questions written all over her face. "The ability to control ice." Telphion's eyes went wide with surprise. "It's the thing that keeps you warm in winter." Telphion remembered all those winters she went outside in the cold with no shoes and a short sleeved shirt, complaining that it was hot out when her mother told her to put on something warmer. "Also the reason you don't feel as joyful in the warm weather." Another memory passed through her mind. The time that her family went to the lake. She stayed under the shade of a tree while her mother, being a fire mage, was running around in the sand like Telphion did in the snow. Tiana and Telphion turned as they heard the others approaching. "That is all you will need to know to survive this war. I wish you the best of luck." Tiana pulled the door shut and Telphion locked it. She began thinking. Me? An ice mage?

----------------------------------------------------------

Late in the night, Telphion sneaked out of the house and went to the cellar. She rapped on the door three times, and unlocked the door. It swung open, revealing Tiana standing at the door. "You have a question you wish to ask me?" Telphion was shocked. "How did-?" Tiana smiled. "I saw it in your eyes." Telphion nodded. "I want to know something... does my mother know that I'm an ice mage?" Tiana shook her head. "No, she does not. Knowing you, you'll probably hide it from her and then surprise her and everyone else at the worst time." Telphion smiled sheepishly. "Good night." Tiana smiled. "Good night." Telphion shut the door, locked it, and went walking back to her house.

Edited by Dark Moon

(Not yet. It somehow got deleted. Besides, we usually just say. '____ flew over a village. Seeing it, they attacked.')

(Do they have a meeting I could ambush?)

Saliundur sent out a call for all Darkness mambers to come back to the cave to prepare for war.

As they started coming in, Evergreen was yelling to try and organize the army when Saliundur came up behind him.

"How is it going?" Saliundur asked him.

"Fine" he replied,

"Are you sure? You seem to be getting pretty angry"

"I'M FINE!!!" he yelled,

The whole army turned around and looked at them,

"GET BACK TO WORK" Evergreen screamed at the army,

"Why did you yell at me?" Saliundur asked,

"I'm sorry Sir" he said,

"Its OK. Evil people need an evil personality." Saliundur grinned.

Velsor glared up at Drago angrily as he slowly stood, "Drago! Why must you insist on destroying!? What is the point!?" he yelled.

Drago laughed and replied "I have already told you why." Velsor glared at him with rage, "Then I will end it! Once and for all!" Velsor yelled and quickly charged forward, Drago attempted to dodge but was hit and knocked away, Drago slowly stood with a laugh, Velsor roared angrily and yelled "You could have been on the side of light, Drago! But that chance is gone! Nobody will ever trust you!"

Drago glared at him not saying anything, "No good come back this time?" Velsor yelled angrily, Drago looked up and replied "Yeah....DIE!" The air around him turned red as he opened his jaws revealing his now fully charged murder beam and he blasts it at Velsor, Velsor attempts to dodge but is still caught by it's size, he roars loudly in pain, birds in the surrounding forests, hills and mountains all take off in fear from the roar.

After the blast, Velsor stands severely burned, his scales on his right shoulder, left leg, right arm, part of his back, most of his face and part of his tail burnt almost all the way to his bones, blood dripped to the ground as he weakly glared at Drago, he struggled to keep consciousness.

Drago laughed loudly and slowly began to approach Velsor, soon he was standing a few inches in front of him glaring at him, "How do you like my fully charged Murder Beam? Hahahahahaha!", Velsor attempted to reply, but his ability to talk was now almost completely gone from the blast.

Alkan slowly begun to open his eyes. "Ugh... where I am...?" he muttered, and fully opened his eyes. To his astonishment, he was on the cave, and Lika was looking at him, worried. He also noticed most of his injuries were gone. "You ok?" Lika asked worriedly. Alkan nodded slowly as he begun to stand up. "Yes, I'm okay. Did you bring me here...?" he asked. She likely didn't have the strength alone to take him there.

"Yep, and the villagers helped." she replied, and then pointed to a pile of food. "They gave that to us." she said.

Velsor glared at Drago and suddenly jumped back, he began to charge an annihilator beam as his mouth turned blue, Drago laughed and watched him with an evil grin, the annihilator beam suddenly explodes in Velsor's mouth and he attempts to roar loudly in pain but it comes out as "glaaarrtghhhh" due to his injuries.

He began to attempt to charge again, Drago laughed at his weak attempt as it again exploded while he was charging it. "You never will learn, will you Velsor?" Drago said laughing as Velsor's annihilator beams kept exploding while he attempted to charge them.

(BTW, the call for darkness members means I would like your darkness chars to come to the base. If they aren't busy of course.

(My Dark chars don't follow anyones orders.

@Dark Moon, Yes, I see your posts.)

Drago slowly walked towards Velsor laughing, he raises his left hand as the light reflected off his claws, "Time to end it!" He said, but noticed Velsor charging another attack.

"You want to keep hurting yourself? Well one last explosion shouldn't take to long." Drago said and stopped, he glared at Velsor with a low laugh...

"T...ake.....this!!!!" Velsor yelled suddenly and everything lit up blew as he suddenly lunged forward grabbing Drago by his shoulders to keep him from moving, his jaws opened wide revealing his fully charged attack.

"Wha-what!? NOOO!" Drago yelled attempting to get free, Velsor blasted it into Drago's chest, Drago's armor quickly began to crack and then shattered causing the beam to go straight through him and into the ground behind him with a large explosion, Velsor let's go of Drago and backs away, Drago gasps for air as he slowly falls to the ground, blood pools around him as he looks up at Velsor, his vision becoming highly blurred.

Edited by Sean175

Kage looked around, as if he received a kind of call. "What is it? ...hmmm." he said, then dashed towards his base. The Lord of Darkness probably wanted to see him and all the others, he could sense the call was sent to all of the darkness members. Upon arriving there, he saw Saliundur and another dragon he didn't knew. "Did you call me...?" he asked.

Alkan looked suspiciously at the food. It could be poisoned. Or, it could have some kind of substance that disabled the consumer. Or maybe a substance that allowed the easy tracking of the person that has it on the body. "...it wasn't some guy with pale skin and black karate-like uniform, yes?" he asked. Lika shook her head. "Nope. Just the villagers near the one you collapsed by." she replied, and Alkan nodded. "I see." he said, and ate a piece of meat from the pile.

((Ah yes. Kage simply received the call, though he doesn't knows who is the Lord.

And yes, I do see the posts.))

Edited by MetalDragon

(Then Saliundur will make them. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Hello Kage...... I have been waiting for you. I know you probably don't know me, but we need to act. NOW. The Light has grown too strong and we need to destroy it. That is why I have assembled this army, to destroy them and rule the world! This is my chief general, Evergreen. You will be his second in command ((what rank would I call this?)).

"Hello" Evergreen said.

Edited by firedrake