Qwackie

The Ranger's Apprentice.

This series is awesome!!! I'm up to the sixth book, I think.

I wish I could marry Will~ He's so sweet... xd.png

except he is with Alyss and all, since you've finished the sixth book.

anyhoo, Halt's peril was awesome! I thought bk 8 was better, now here's my rankings--

1. Bk 8

2. Bk6

3. Bk 9

4. Bk 4

5. Bk 7

6. Bk 1

7. Bk 2

8. Bk 3

9. Bk 5

I mean, its not like the other ones were TERRIBLE, I just have favorites within a series :3

I know that. *stabs Alyss and steals* MWAHAHAHAAA!!!

Can you give me the series titles in order? I have short-term memory loss. Pisses me off sometimes, like I forget where I put my calculator or something when I'm doing homework. xd.png

k:

1. The ruins of gorlan

The burning bridge

The icebound land

The Battle for Skandia

The Sorcerer in the North

The Siege of Macindaw

Erak's Ransom

The KIngs of Clonmel

Halt's Peril.

xd.png

'Kay, thanx. I think I read them in the wrong order... No! Er... Did I? ... D:< I hate you, memory loss!!!

I've never heard of this series before. After having a look at wikipedia it seems like a series I'd enjoy, though. I added it to my "to read" list. I wonder when I'll get to it. That list is starting to grow rather large.

I used to have the entire series, but sold them after a while, I read up to the fifth book, and it became too repetitive for me, so I stopped reading, but the first two-three books were pretty awesome.

Repetitive? Why? I mean, i guess it's a leetle bit, but the books are pretty dang awesome themselves, repetitive or no.

I skipped The Kings of Clonmel so I am going to start reading it this afternoon(hopefully if I have time).

make sure to read the 8th before the 9th, otherwise it can be a bit confusing...I read the 9th before the 8th. xd.png

I loved the 8th and 9th book. They are full of awesomeness. biggrin.gif (They are not the best of the series rolleyes.gif )

I am officially done with the series! biggrin.gif (In till book 10 comes out tongue.gif)

Edited by evangeline5432

book 10 comes out in april?!?

damn thats just too long to wait

i had already read all of the first 9 books by the time i found DC, so to answer your question yes i have read the books

O MY GODS!!!! The 10th book is sooo awesome so far! I am halfway through it and I started it this morning. happy.gif

I finished the book at 3 in the morning last night! O MY GODS! The best series ever!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Sorry Harry Potter, Ranger's Apprentice has stolen my heart. ~

Sorry for posting in an old topic, but I LOVE these books. I like 1-4 best, but I've read 5 and it wasn't my favorite. I want to read Halt's Peril sooooo bad. Well, I'm going to the library later...

Will: Can I shoot this bow?

Halt: If you think that's a good idea.

Will: Ow!

Will: Can I ride the horse?

Halt: If you think that's a good idea.

Will: Hmm, where did I hear that before? *gets on horse, is thrown off* Ow!

I love the series. Great. biggrin.gif I'm stuck on the 6th book..it's not at the library all the time. rolleyes.gif

i read up till the time he got is silver oik leaf and became a ranger though i could not get ahold of the newer ones on him. i really like the old ranger the most.

Ranger Rule #1, No matter how hard you try, it is IMPOSSIBLE to walk silently on dry, dead leaves.

RR #2, We aren't allowed to make machine gun noises when the Rangers are doing their rapid-fire-arrow thingy. (I'm doomed if I'm not allowed to do this)

RR#3, "What" is a very dangerous word and it is not to be used under ANY circumstances around Halt. Period.

RR#4, I am SO NOT ALLOWED to hide the coffee.

ROFL that was great and soo true!

I have ALL of them plus the "Lost Stories" which is just him answering readers questions. Its great! He's also making another series on a group of kids from skandia. The brotherband series! xd.png