superguy16

Left 4 dead 2

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg the pasing comes out this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY!?

Please don't spam.

This isn't a message board. Don't expect people to show up four minutes after you post.

Anyone managed to cross the bridge in under 3 mins yet? My other half and I were trying this morning, and we're pretty sure it can't be done if you happen to have AI in tow...

Ehhh... If you're going to get L4D or L4D2, I would get the original. L4D2 sucks compared to it, even if both games are the best I've ever played.

Oh, really? Then I should probably get the first before second xd.png

Although I still REALLY want to play it so bad.

i did the bridge over trebled slauhter thing u has to have a friend and be on easy, but first go to expert and kill ur AI teammates. while ur running stick to the left. make sure u has adrenilne for the tank and dont go up the ramp thats before the tank p.s. u technicaly cross the bridge when u get off the bridge not when u get in the rescue vheicle and u wont know if u did it unless u fin the lvl.

Well, I took some time to look at the Passing.

Turns out, one of the original survivors dies in order to save the others. Please kill Francis please kill Francis please kill Francis...

I saw that. Word on the 'net is that there's going to be a new quest on L4D (original) to explain how that character came to die. Should be epic.

Oh, War, if you happen to read this, I've got L4D2 now and have been practising a lot. Gimme a shout if you want a match.

well....

i like melee weapons. especially the chainsaw.or axe.or frying pan (its the strongest (and funniest) melee weapon)

ellis is cool.

i like the parish

see the vid. has a funny song in l4d2

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

who cant wait for the passing it's going to be epic u can weild a M60 and a golf club(a driver), witchs in wedding dresses, a new game mode (possiblay game modes), and one of the origanal survivers is dead.

p.s. i hope it's not louis

Edited by Ghmaster779

I saw that. Word on the 'net is that there's going to be a new quest on L4D (original) to explain how that character came to die. Should be epic.

Oh, War, if you happen to read this, I've got L4D2 now and have been practising a lot. Gimme a shout if you want a match.

I'd love to play, but my PC that I usually use for L4D isn't so good atm :/ I've gotta reinstall windows and the like. God, it's tempting to put Linux on there and run L4D on wine... But it's a school PC, and I'm not allowed to mess with it. I've only gotta reinstall windows cause I've got a virus I can't kill due to the ****py antivirus software that they put on the comp.

I'd love to play, but my PC that I usually use for L4D isn't so good atm :/ I've gotta reinstall windows and the like. God, it's tempting to put Linux on there and run L4D on wine... But it's a school PC, and I'm not allowed to mess with it. I've only gotta reinstall windows cause I've got a virus I can't kill due to the ****py antivirus software that they put on the comp.

Sucks.

Have you tried neutering the virus first? If you can find the files or .exe that's causing the problem you can go in and change all it's permissions so it can't actualy do annything. At which point you can safely delete without it crashing the PC.

You let me know when you're back up and running anyway.

Thinking of being Zoey (but I'm thinking of being a lot of things) for Halloween. If my boyfriend looked like a particular one of the characters it would be great, but he doesn't....

Thinking of being Zoey (but I'm thinking of being a lot of things) for Halloween. If my boyfriend looked like a particular one of the characters it would be great, but he doesn't....

Halloween? isn't it a little early to be thinking about Halloween?

Halloween? isn't it a little early to be thinking about Halloween?

Not if you have to make a costume/can't decide. It feels like yesterday was 2009 to me. Suddenly it's almost April? lolwhut? It'll be Halloween in another blink of an eye.

I like playing as Coach. My friend says what if L4D2 happens and will be awesome. I dont think having a tank, fast zombies, spitter, boomer, charger, jockey, hunter, or even fast zombies will be so fun.

How about going as a hunter? All he'd need would be a pair of black trousers, a black hoodie and some corpse paint. He'd also get to jump you all night, which could be fun wink.gif

How about going as a hunter? All he'd need would be a pair of black trousers, a black hoodie and some corpse paint. He'd also get to jump you all night, which could be fun wink.gif

I'm actually planning on dressing as the Hunter, myself. He's my favorite SI, and I want to scare the heck outta people xd.png

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg the pasing comes out this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't belive they delayed it. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

I like playing as Coach. My friend says what if L4D2 happens and will be awesome. I dont think having a tank, fast zombies, spitter, boomer, charger, jockey, hunter, or even fast zombies will be so fun.

I dont think that ANY zombies regardless of speed or type would be fun. I think your friend needs a shrink. lol!! wink.gif

I cant wait to see what they do with the new DLC for it though. Should be a blast.

I can't belive they delayed it. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Will be released sometime this week now I believe. smile.gif

I was a hunter last halloween, just got the Bullshifters shirt from Valve and thinking about doing an Ellis...or maybe hunter again