bagelguy

spore

Spore is awesome. If you've seen(or killed or destroyed or eaten) an Idiot or a Moron, those are the Spores I made. I use the eyes of the Cell stage and add extra arms and legs to make them look like winged centaurs.

I agree about the 'evolution' part but yeah, there's a lot of others playing and they're much younger.

Well purchased spore recently and I still hold my belief that the gameplay lacks variety in some aspects. However, I do enjoy the creature creator and space mode.

Here's my sporecast, just getting started really. Feel free to leave comments: Sporecast

I absolutely LOVE this game! biggrin.gif But my computer always messes it up. ohmy.gif

I have yet to get to space stage 'cause of this....

When I bought this game, I realised that my PC wasn't strong enough for this game sad.gif

So I have never played this game in my life mad.gif

Stupid, weak PC! mad.gif

i have just discovered dragon cave from someone's sig on the sporum the spore forum. and spore is still my favorite but ive had a idea block for some reason if you want plz post your ideas every one counts but no inappropriate ones or ones that suggest things, i dont want to get banned. or just talk about spore.

me too. I found dragcave on the sporm and joined. spore is also my favorite game.

Reading some of these posts from before is making me want to play Spore again since it is pretty nice, I can't help but remember how far I got which my first dragon-like creature and then everything fell apart at the galaxy... then no matter what after I couldn't fix anything.

Even the creatures I made after couldn't even get as far as I did the first time.. I eventually stopped playing out of annoyance and disbelief that the evolutionary stages were still so strict in everything you had to do and then follow through to the next one... >.<

I going to buy this game next week biggrin.gif

Could you tell me how good it is?

One thought: you won't regret it.

Like Sims, only you get to make your avvie's limbs and customise every one of their traits.

Dragons in Spore!!! I've created my favourite dragon empire but it was deleted, so I created another one... When I changed my configuration all my creations stop appearing in the sporepedia, so the great empire disappeared again ):

This is how the creature looked:

user posted image

The game was fun but I didn't get to the centre of the galaxy.

Edited by Neuko

I've wanted Spore since 2008 when it was released but my computer was too old to support it. I've finally gotten a new one and can now run Spore. Now I'm sorta on the fence about if I should buy it or not. I want to know if you think Spore was a good or bad game and what you liked/ disliked most about it. Is the DRM as bad as they online reviews say?

I have spore... I can make some good creations... BUT there's a problem:My copy is not original... So i can't share my creations. I think i can upload some of mine via imageshack. I like VERY much the civ stage, it's like the tribal which is cool too, but there is tech, so i like it. (3

Anyone interested on my creations please quote.

...Oh, and i hacked a creature so it could turn into a Grox. >3

There once was a very dumb Grox

Who locked himself up in a box

His name was Janet

And he blew up a planet

All because he forgot to wear socks

---

Spore inspired poem.

EDIT: That is the most deer-like deer I have ever seen xd.png.

Edited by -platinum-draco-

Oh jeez. I used to play Spore all the time.

It was soo much fun. I had the base game as well as GA (The adventure creator was so much fun to toy with). I had gotten to the center of the Galaxy as well as allying with the Grox.

Spore ended up breaking and I had lost the code needed to [re]install the game, so, no more Spore for me. D:

Weh. I do have the DS games, though. Most anticlimactic games ever.

Personally it is very old VERY fast. But this happens once you beat it atleast once. It is a VERY original game for it's time I might add.

I have this for ds...

The PC version is much better, trust me. wink.gif

I just use my imagination...look at different parts and see what you can make. Most I make are really dinosaur-related though...

Here are some of my moments/creatures in Spore ( I own all the expansions and the full game, plus Creature Creator )

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

And then here's a template for my spore contest (Tag it with dgdarknorchallenge, edit it, and then post it up as a quote)

user posted image

NOTE: *I made a frog and a snake and armored it with weapons, hooray! LOL I WAS BORED*

Aw man Spore?

Jeezus man, havent played that in a while. Um. I should start playing it again.

*goes off to boot spore*

Edit: My New Spore Feel free to add me or send me a pm with your username and I'll add you. biggrin.gif

Edited by ToonYoshi