BloodlessDreamz

Tokio Hotel

A year since I saw you sad.gif

A year since I saw them sad.gif

Yeah - a year since we saw each other, and saw them. wub.gif

I was really asking myself: do they really still exist? They have disappeared such a long time ago and it almost felt as if everyone had forgotten them. Well, I don't read German teenage magazines, but I had the feeling the whole hype was just gone. What are they doing at the moment?

Not that I'm a fan (or ever was) but I think it is yet amazing what they did in those days of hype in Germany...and what a huge pressure they were able to withstand. I don't like their music so much but on the other hand, I'm not up to date. May be that they grew older and better. How many albums do they have right now?

But hell, they had courage, man... And survived wink.gif

Yet I think they should take more care of their German fans again. Of course it is important to go on, but you also have to show the oldest fans that they're not forgotten.

Edited by Rodwena

The hype in Germany is definitely over, thank God. It was awful while it lasted.

I never minded them, the music was okay-ish and no one is forced to listen or read.

But Jesus, the fans. Multiply the "Leave Britney Alone" video with 1.000.000.

1. What are they doing at the moment?

2. How many albums do they have right now?

1. Well, they've been to Tokyo most recently, and they are working on their new album.

2. The album they're currently working on is, let me see:

1) Schrei

2) Zimmer 483

3) Scream/Room 483

4) Humanoid

5) - that one!

There was an article in the Russian newspaper that Bill is getting married to a Russian fan! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Sorry, but it's so funny that I can't stop laughing! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png Who in their right mind wants to get married at such a young age?

And edit: WE WON THE AWARD FOR THE BEST FAN ARMY!!! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

And here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laLQF1yBhVc...player_embedded

Bill grew a beard. blink.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I don't know what happened. blink.gif

Well, maybe it looks weird because he never had facial hair before, but I don't think it's so bad. Maybe he'll get a shave in a couple of days or so. smile.gif

I think they're pretty cool. My sister's a big fangirl of them, so I get to hear a lot of their songs (a little too much, actually...) She's such a big fan, she learned German solely because of them, and can sing to both the German and English songs.

Personally, my favorite songs are World Behind My Wall, Darkside of the Sun, and Forever Now. I also like Alien, Humanoid, and Schrei, but only the German versions. The English versions of those songs... don't measure up. At all.

I stopped being the "immature fangirl who plans to get married to Bill Kaulitz and stuff", but I still love them. I never stopped. <3

They are my favourite band in the world and nothing will change that. wub.gif

Bill dyed his hair blonde recently - I find it a bit weird, but that's OK if he likes it. I still think he's hot. smile.gif

I really enjoy their music smile.gif I have a couple CDs and I have to say "Spring Nicht" [specifically the German version - he puts more passion and emotion into that version, IMO] is my favorite of their songs. I also really love Ready, Set, Go! and Darkside of the Sun.

I have to say I haven't followed them in the last year or two, so I haven't hear any of their new material, if there is any. I didn't stop liking them, I've just been busy with other genres.

Also, Silver, it took me THIS long to figure out who the person in your avatar is - I clicked the link in your sig to get to this thread and it hit me. He looks SO DIFFERENT from the last time I saw him (I've never met him or been to a concert; I've only seen him in pictures). Not that it's a bad thing, and not that it matters either way. But I've been trying all this time to figure it out, and I finally got curious enough to click, LOL!

Edited by Wahya

I really enjoy their music smile.gif I have a couple CDs and I have to say "Spring Nicht" [specifically the German version - he puts more passion and emotion into that version, IMO] is my favorite of their songs. I also really love Ready, Set, Go! and Darkside of the Sun.

I have to say I haven't followed them in the last year or two, so I haven't hear any of their new material, if there is any. I didn't stop liking them, I've just been busy with other genres.

Also, Silver, it took me THIS long to figure out who the person in your avatar is - I clicked the link in your sig to get to this thread and it hit me. He looks SO DIFFERENT from the last time I saw him (I've never met him or been to a concert; I've only seen him in pictures). Not that it's a bad thing, and not that it matters either way. But I've been trying all this time to figure it out, and I finally got curious enough to click, LOL!

If I hadn't been up to date with the band thanks to some fan forums and stuff that I just don't feel like following anymore, I would never have recognized him, I swear. blink.gif Maybe by using the system of elimination such as: "Well, it's not Gustav for sure" and whatnot. tongue.gif

Their newest album came out on 3rd of October in 2014. It's called "Kings of Suburbia" (took the name on a gilded bloodscale male immediately wub.gif) and I love most of the songs. It's much different than their previous music material and I like their changes. Makes me feel as if I figured them out a teensy weensy bit more. tongue.gif

Also I agree on the German versions. Much more passion and sincere emotions. So much more.

Recently I heard that Gustav got married to his long time girlfriend and I'm happy about that. I don't know him, but the fact that he could maintain such a long and strong relationship says something about his character, and it's only good. biggrin.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*