BloodlessDreamz

Tokio Hotel

Thank goodness you found those. <3

I have the Vogue they did a photo shooting for. They made the issue much better, it would be boring without them.

Yeah, I just don't know which ones to recommend first! I like them all. wub.gif

The guys went to Tokyo! xd.png They finally lived their dream - I'm so happy for them. <3

it's one of my dreams too *blush* xd.png

Hmmm I'll do~

also... I'm in the mood to make some avatars, or... well xd.png something

I'm not very good but I'll try, I hope I won't make some kind of disaster xd.png

You lucky! D:

I've heard of it. It sounds like a cool game.

A photo of "Bill kissing his girlfriend" showed up. I wonder if it's real, though it doesn't look fake...

Hey fellow super fan here.

Can i join the topic? laugh.gif

I really love the band, have all their cds, have signed posters and been to 2 concerts.

What they signed for me was a HUMANOID flag, here it is:

user posted image

It's hanging on my bedroom wall. biggrin.gif

And these are the close-ups of their signatures:

Gustav: user posted image

Bill: user posted image

Tom: user posted image

Georg: user posted image

Awesome!!!

Sadly mine are pre signed, someone else sold them (wow, i cant understand they did)

I'll try and get pictures later smile.gif

epic flag muhuwahha, cherrish it well laugh.gif

A photo of "Bill kissing his girlfriend" showed up. I wonder if it's real, though it doesn't look fake...

Aww, Bill got a girlfriend? happy.gif

Do you have a link to the pic?

No, I don't. sad.gif

I think the Bill is fake - it was said that it's a Russian guy, who is super ugly, but he's copying everything that Bill does, and that he does that to make Russian fans angry, for some reason.

But then again, we're waiting for a statement from Bill himself. smile.gif

Aww... i actually found the first sign of german musik in here and its Tokio hotel...

Well... I don't think they`re bad or anything. Actually it's amazing how far they got and how popular they became!

That's the dream of every band isn't it? rolleyes.gif

But I think they are just like all those typical teen-bands with all the little girls screeming and fainting and going insane over them. Of corse... that's not the bands fault. Some (and I don't mean all of them so please don't feel offendet, k?) of their fans are soooo annoying!

And I liked them better when they first began to popular in Germany. They were like the first band in that genre that actually dared to sing in their muther tounge and still got famous even internationally!

And about the band members at least... none of them is actually my type but I like lip piercings and boys with eyeliner so... Go TH, go!!! biggrin.gif

Sincerely

a neutral person wink.gif

No, I don't. sad.gif

I think the Bill is fake - it was said that it's a Russian guy, who is super ugly, but he's copying everything that Bill does, and that he does that to make Russian fans angry, for some reason.

But then again, we're waiting for a statement from Bill himself. smile.gif

It is the russian guy. I could tell that it wasn't even him. I don't find they look much alike anyways. (might not even been him, here's a link with the photo, http://www.tokiohotelmalaysia.com/t772-bil...his-girlfriend)

Man, it's been so long since I've been here. Been busy and such and just kinda forgot. Still a huge fan of the boys, of course!

I don't know if it's been spoken about, but I think it's pretty neat that the boys finally got to Tokyo. ^^

Edited by kearlighed

Yeah, they went to Tokyo twice. smile.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Oh, my God, Bill and his vacuume tubes! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I was a fan of them a long time ago, before the dissapeared to america tongue.gif

I don't hate them, but i'm not a fan either wink.gif

but I still like their old songs

^ Well, I admit, it did surprise me that they moved to Los Angeles, but as long as they are happy, I don't really mind where they are. wub.gif

I love their HUMANOID album. <3

Yesterday, after school, I watched the HUMANOID CITY DVD... the last three songs made me cry. sad.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Yes, it reminds me of it as well, until he says: "Milano!" xd.png

I really hope they'll come again sometime. smile.gif

And they will. I know they say that to everyone, but I trust them. They WILL be back. wub.gif

Sorry for double posting, but I felt like refreshing the topic.

It's been a year since I met the guys. wub.gif I still can't believe it! <3

28.03.2010. <3